Nimnicht Buick GMC

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 852 reviews

852 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nimnicht Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

• July 31, 2015

My uncle was a doctor at NAS Jacksonville in 1940-45. He was telling me about the time he went down and bought the last Chevy Convertible in 41. He sa...id the service was great and that Bill Nimnicht was there to give him the keys. Every since my uncle first new car from Nimnicht my family has been bying cars there for 73 years. Kim and I bought 2 new 2015 cars from them in the beginning of the year. E3 worked hard to order Kim's Enclave the way she wanted it. JoAnn in service is the best. Great Job then and great job now. Thanks, Dayne

We appreciate your family's support of our business since Mr Nimnicht opened Riverside Chevrolet in 1941. It is customers like you that make us succes...sful! Thanks again!

June 14, 2018

Steven Elliott Service Consultant & Russ Aldridge Tech Master always handle all service matters that I may need handled. This team has been the best ...that my 68 years of driving has ever encountered!!

June 5, 2018

Went to Buick to switch from a sedan to a suv. Kyle was very helpful, worked with me on the price, shows me many cars and how to use their features,an...d he continued to help me after the purchase of my vehicle with any issues. He was friendly and courteous and I would recommend him if you???re looking to buy a car from Nimnicht.

June 5, 2018

After experiencing difficulty at another dealership with coming to a fair price on a vehicle, I was happily surprised by the professionalism and frien...dliness of the staff and management at Nimnicht! My friendly sales person, Steve Job, not only assisted me in leasing the vehicle that I wanted, but also went out of his way to help me in winding up my previous lease. The car is beautiful and came to me in pristine condition with all the extras one would want at a fair price. A handshake deal is a real thing at this dealership. Will definitely return again :) CR

June 4, 2018

I have to give Rachael a big shot out for a new saleswoman making sure I left satisfied with what I came in for shes THE REAL MVP so on your next vehi...cle purchase make sure to give her a try I give her my stamp of approval as a Certified Sales Woman💯💯💯💯

June 4, 2018

We drove from Savannah Georgia to look at a used vehicle for our son we had seen online. Immediately we were greeted by several very friendly employe...es. Kyle our salesman was awesome through out the process, no haggling or hassle just straight forward and Sasha made us feel right at home. My son is over the moon about his truck and we couldn't be more happy. We will return in the future.

Sasha Duran

Internet Sales Manager

June 2, 2018

They were really great and helped me out with making low payments. Drew really helped me find a great vehicle and so did all of the staff. They all do... such a great job to help you find the right car for you. This is a great place to do business with and I will recommend this to everyone I know. Thank you all so much!

May 31, 2018

Words cannot describe how happy I am that I purchased my new car at this location! Steve Job made for an incredibly easy experience, he literally had ...everything squared away and ready to go for me before I would even ask! He got me EXACTLY what I wanted!!! He definitely knows what he is doing and is amazing at it! If only all car salesmen were more like him...

May 31, 2018

Steve Job did an outstanding job getting the vehicle we wanted. No pressure, he communicated well and overall our experience felt honest and genuine.... We highly recommend Steve Job and Nimnicht GMC for your next Auto purchase.

Steve Job

Sales and Leasing

May 31, 2018

I was referred to Michael Crabtree from a family member who had purchased from him and he did not disappoint! I love my new Acadia and was able to hi...t my target goals for my new car's amenities but also for my target payment. Michael was determined to find me a car that I "loved" and he did just that! Also, completing the financial piece of the purchase was the easiest and most painless I have ever experienced thanks to Doug Forsythe! The paperwork was ready when I walked through the door, it took less than 15 minutes and Doug explained everything about what I was signing and what to expect. Everyone in my family and circle of acquaintances will head to Nimnicht first. Thanks for an awesome car buying experience. - CJ