Nimnicht Buick GMC

970 reviews

970 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nimnicht Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• July 31, 2015

My uncle was a doctor at NAS Jacksonville in 1940-45. He was telling me about the time he went down and bought the last Chevy Convertible in 41. He said... the service was great and that Bill Nimnicht was there to give him the keys. Every since my uncle first new car from Nimnicht my family has been bying cars there for 73 years. Kim and I bought 2 new 2015 cars from them in the beginning of the year. E3 worked hard to order Kim's Enclave the way she wanted it. JoAnn in service is the best. Great Job then and great job now. Thanks, Dayne

We appreciate your family's support of our business since Mr Nimnicht opened Riverside Chevrolet in 1941. It is customers like you that make us succes...sful! Thanks again!

November 7, 2018

great service honest straight foward salesmen great experience all around drew scott was a great salesman showed the truck and its features best truck... buying experence ever

Doug Forsythe

Business Manager

(5.0) 67 reviews

November 6, 2018

James Jones was very helpful, approachable and honest. I did not feel rushed or obligated to buy, he simply answered my questions very thoroughly making... sure I was fully aware of all of my options before deciding which way to go. I feel badly as I don't remember the names of the other gentlemen who helped me with the other aspects of this purchase. The man helping me complete financing was patient and thorough walking me through each step and took it upon himself to get my interest rate lowered without me even mentioning it. The man who helped me understand the mechanical and computer elements of my car was invaluable. Very kind very understanding which meant a lot as I am not tech savvy! the man who installed the leather in my car did an amazing job and was also very thorough explaining what would be done and what to expect. This was the best car buying experience I have had

James Jones

Sales Professional

(5.0) 115 reviews

November 6, 2018

The sales agent, Arthur Robinson, was very caring, friendly and knowledgeable and efficient in completing the sale. It was a very pleasurable and smooth... experience and I would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends and family. Drew Scott was very helpful in explaining the various features of the car and said to come back any time and as many times as necessary if we had questions.

Arthur Robinson

(5.0) 8 reviews

November 6, 2018

The sales person was very friendly and informative about all vehicles that we looked at. He was very helpful with all aspects of the purchase. The manager... came over to greet us while we were looking around inquiring if we needed anything. Financing was done and all parts of the process were explained in detail. I would recommend Nimncht Buick GMC to anyone

Bill Laman

Busines Manager

(4.8) 84 reviews

Tony Fazel

Salesperson

(5.0) 58 reviews

November 4, 2018

Great sales experience. No pressure, great price and very easy to deal with. Once we decided to buy, we made an appointment and were done within an a... couple of hours including great financing. Would highly recommend Drew Scott.

November 3, 2018

I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone to go see Alan Prevost. I learned he has over 20 years in the business and DOES NOT pressure you when it comes to buying.... He even follows up after the sale to make sure your happy with the purchase. Who does that now a days? He made our buying experience so outstanding we came back and bought a second vehicle.

Alan Prevost

(5.0) 10 reviews

October 30, 2018

Nimnicht was my last stop out of 3 dealerships I visited that day. I ended up buying a new Sierra from them. We quickly agreed on a price on the truck... I was looking at. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. Linda was my sales rep and Scottie was the sales manager. I had heard good things from others, I ll definitely be back.

Linda Gibson

(4.8) 27 reviews

Scott Holingsworth

General Sales Manager

NOT RATED

October 30, 2018

We were looking for a car for our son. Peter was instrumental in finding that perfect vehicle and with the help of DJ fitting it out just the way we wanted.... We were treated in a manner we did not expect from a car dealership. Everything was perfect. Can highly recommend.

Peter Deschler

(5.0) 15 reviews

October 30, 2018

Funny that I went to the dealership this morning for an oil change & became the proud owner of a new 2018 GMC Terrain. Linda Gibson gave me a good deal... on my 2013 Terrain which I loved & knew I wanted to stay with Terrains. She worked tirelessly in obtaining the best deal. I had an event to attend & she was able to get me in my new vehicle & put all my "stuff" in my new vehicle. I made it to my event & already know that I will love this vehicle as much as my 2013 Terrain. I have always received excellent service with Nimnicht GMC & I guess they will service me & my vehicle for the next 5 years at least.

Linda Gibson