Nimnicht Buick GMC

1141 reviews

1141 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nimnicht Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 20, 2019

I've been a Customer for years with this Dealer. Family oriented, Customer Service and Aales. James helped my daughter years ago and me today to find... my 2019 upgrade! James went the Extra mile on short notice and answered all my questions to finish the sale. Thank you James!

July 17, 2019

Great. Service guy David was great to work with. I would recommend him to friends

• July 31, 2015

My uncle was a doctor at NAS Jacksonville in 1940-45. He was telling me about the time he went down and bought the last Chevy Convertible in 41. He said... the service was great and that Bill Nimnicht was there to give him the keys. Every since my uncle first new car from Nimnicht my family has been bying cars there for 73 years. Kim and I bought 2 new 2015 cars from them in the beginning of the year. E3 worked hard to order Kim's Enclave the way she wanted it. JoAnn in service is the best. Great Job then and great job now. Thanks, Dayne

We appreciate your family's support of our business since Mr Nimnicht opened Riverside Chevrolet in 1941. It is customers like you that make us succes...sful! Thanks again!

July 3, 2019

There service department is state of the art and service advisors were extremely helpful to get my vehicle in with out an appointment

July 2, 2019

We needed to find another vehicle for my wife since our youngest son will soon be turning 16 and inheriting her 2009 Chevrolet Malibu. We provided James... Jones with our wants/desires for an SUV that met our needs. He kept track of the dealership's inventory and contacted us as units close to our requirements came in. He contacted us just enough - not too pushy, but often enough to let us know he was looking for us. When the right model came in, he contacted us and invited us to come look at it. My wife had to test drive it without me due to scheduling conflicts, and James made her feel comfortable and even noticed a maintenance issue on the car that he had the service department address the next day. I stopped by for a test drive later that afternoon and even checked with my Service Writer, Steve Elliott, about the service history of the car. James and I took a test drive, then he took my offer to his manager without a lot of "back and forth" discussions. We reached a fair deal for both us and the dealership. I've already recommended James to friends that are looking for new/used cars.

Shannon Roy

(4.9) 38 reviews

Steve Elliott

Service Advisor

(4.8) 35 reviews

July 2, 2019

I didn't have to spend hours closing the deal. Mr. Brian Pfeifer and Mr. James Jones were very friendly, professional, and a pleasure to know and deal... with.

Brian Pfeifer

June 30, 2019

Everyone greets you with a smile and goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome. The entire staff Was very helpful including Madison and Brian.

Madison Avery

Sales and Leasing

(5.0) 14 reviews

Brian Pfeifer

June 30, 2019

I'd never purchased a vehicle based on a dealer's internet listing, and Jarrin Cobb made this process go as smooth as butter! From his first phone call... to me, through the (surprisingly easy) negotiations, to greeting me when I arrived for a test drive and eventual purchase, Jarrin was personable, helpful and informative. I thank him very much for his service, and give Kudos to Nimnicht Buick/GMC for having such wonderful salespeople like this to help customers.

Doug Forsythe

(4.6) 11 reviews

Jarin Cobb

Sales

June 29, 2019

I purchased two vehicles within a week. I dealt with approximately 8 salesman. James was by far the best. Great customer service even after the sale.

June 28, 2019

The title says it all. Our experience at Nimnicht was "easy" . From start to finish Jarin and the staff made the process painless. We are going to tell... everyone about how great our experience was !

Jarin Cobb