Boucher Chevrolet of Waukesha

153 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 14, 2019

I helped a young lady buy a used car she really liked from Boucher, a 2013 Chevy Sonic. We came from a distance away. The buying process was ok, but... could have been faster. The buyer was already pre-approved, so that part was simple. The problem was after the purchase. Not 4 days after driving off the lot, the car broke down. Boucher said they would diagnose and fix it, if we brought it in. On the way, the car acted up again, and we weren't able to get to Boucher. Instead, we had to have it towed to a local dealership. After a bit of wrangling, Boucher agreed to pay for the repair ( but not tow, rental, or diagnostic). We expected Boucher to step up and take care of the situation, but they did not. We will not consider any Boucher dealership for future purchases.

May 12, 2019

I have been taking my cars trucks here for almost 20 years and always a quality job done at a good price

• June 29, 2014

Boucher is a quality dealership that truly cares about its customers. I've lost count how many cars my family and friends have purchase with Dave Allard... and Boucher Chevrolet. Every experience has been all above the board great in every area. I would truly feel confident sending anyone to see Boucher Chevrolet, especial with a top notch sales person like Dave Allard. As long as I continue to buy vehicles, they will all be purchased at Boucher Chevrolet with Dave Allard

April 7, 2019

We ended up getting the new equinox and we love it. Pat McInerney was very easy to work with and made our buying process very easy.

February 28, 2019

Alex was fantastic from the start of the deal to the closing. I have never felt so comfortable buying a new vehicle. I told him my budget and complicated... situation and he made everything work out for me and my family. I can’t thank you enough Alex.

February 25, 2019

Julia went above and beyond to help us find a new car when we wanted to trade in our used truck. It had been giving us grief and we were ready to be headache... free. She reviewed our options for buying used vs new, which we definitely appreciated. In the end, she helped us decide that leasing would be our best option, especially financially. She jumped through every hoop and helped us tease out our needs from our wants. Dan, the sales manager, worked through the curveballs that were thrown his way. Between Dan and Julia, we were able to walk away leasing a new Chevy Equinox. We could not be happier. Additionally, a shootout to Justin in the service department. He has been extremely helpful through the repeated servicing for our truck before we traded it in. In all honesty, Justin as been a huge part of why we decided to stay with Boucher.

February 24, 2019

I was buying a used car and was not sure of what I wanted. Alex took the time to listen to my needs. He gave me several options. There was no pressure.... So thankful that we were able to work with Alex.

February 23, 2019

Jo ann was awesome she helped me find a used vehicle that was both reliable and within my budget. She was relentless in her search for the right vehicle.... I am completely satisfied with the service and honesty that was provided. For my first time buying off a lot she made it easy and painless for me. She worked her butt off so thank you again Joanne and Boucher dealer

February 22, 2019

2nd time I've bought from Boucher.my recent purchase 2/19/19 was outstanding. My sales person (Josh) treated me with respect, very attentive, worked hard... to get me a fair deal.will be back when needing another vehicle, would want To work with Josh again

February 20, 2019

It was a pleasure working with JoAnn Blake, she was knowledgeable about the brand and was determined to meet my expectations. Most importantly, JoAnn listened... to me, she focused on my'needs' and touched on my 'wants' without being obnoxious in trying to up-sell, which was important to me. My experience with JoAnn and this Boucher team was great! I left the dealership with two new cars! Thank you, JoAnn, for a fabulous customer experience - you can say...COMPLETELY SATISFIED!!