New 877-424-6893 Dealer Website
Used 877-619-7763 Email Dealer
Service 888-398-1469

• All about the customer

Art really worked hard to complete my repair issues. Not only did he get me a rental, he gave me a taste of a 2017 vehicle. Always on top of his job, my vehicle is ready for what beyond my 105,00 service. Thanks Arthur,Mike and Tracey you let me know I can count on BOB MAXEY!

Thanks for the great star-rating, Joseph! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• IMPRESSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Mike and the entire staff were very welcoming and hospitable! Mike was my salesman and from start to finish he was patient, professional and precise! I told him my needs and wants regarding price, leasing options and car capabilities; HE MET EVERY QUALIFICATION effortlessly! Even after I signed, the manager met with us, congratulated and even thanked us for shopping with Bob Maxey! They took us over to the service department and every guy, shook our hand, smiled, congratulated and thanked us for shopping with them! I mean, COME ON!!! What a nice touch! I was so impressed that we decided to get not one but TWO cars! Now that's awesome service! I will HIGHLY recommend this dealership and group of men and women to any and every person I encounter!

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Patricia! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Bought a MK C from Sherry Porter.

Sherry was outstanding. spent a lot of detailed time to make sure we were satisfied. the car is great. the best car buying experience ever, and I'm 68.

• Great Staff, Great Work!

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Grant. We appreciate your positive review!

The staff here is always friendly and incredibly helpful. The work is done quickly and right, with the prices being reasonable and the quality first-rate.

• Bob Maxey Ford is the best!

The staff at Bob Maxey, especially Mark O'Bryant, is always helpful. I recommended that my godsister purchase her next vehicle at Bob Maxey and she purchased her vehicle through Mark within a couple weeks!

• Customer Service Supreme

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Stephanie. Thanks for the positive feedback!

The experience with Zach and his team has always been an extremely favorable one. Their approach towards customer satisfaction never disappoints. Thanks!!!

• Great Service.

Staff were very helpful, Kudos to the shuttle drivers, I usually don't go to this dealer for service as it is a distance from my home and work,the shuttle service made it easy.

• Great Experience

Great service. Prompt replies to all my questions.

We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our service, Shawn! We appreciate your positive feedback.

Great service. Prompt replies to all my questions.

• A friendly, efficient car dealer.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call.

I am leasing a 2015 Ford Fusion. I brought it in for an oil change and check up. Staff was very helpful, friendly and efficient. I could go to a dealer closer to my home but I drive a half hour from my home to receive service from Bob Maxey Ford. Thank you very much.

• Great Service

Everything was acceptable on this visit. I enjoyed my visit

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We hope to be of service again in the future.

Everything was acceptable on this visit. I enjoyed my visit