Bob Maxey Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• All about the customer
    November 6, 2016

Art really worked hard to complete my repair issues. Not only did he get me a rental, he gave me a taste of a 2017 vehicle. Always on top of his job, ...my vehicle is ready for what beyond my 105,00 service. Thanks Arthur,Mike and Tracey you let me know I can count on BOB MAXEY!

Thanks for the great star-rating, Joseph! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Ta...ke care!

Bob Maxey Ford / Howell
    April 17, 2018

Ken Ostin just sold us our 5th Ford vehicle. The experience was Awesome. Dan made it the fastest final paperwork ever in buying a vehicle.

Easiest Oil Change Ever
    November 11, 2017

Had a great experience popping in for an oil change! Didn't have an appointment - but they were able to get me in. Easy, efficient. The staff was incr...edibly nice. Will definitely return!

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope you continue to choose Bo...b Maxey Ford, Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Good shopping and buying experience
    August 8, 2017

Sales staff was helpful and easy to work with. We were making a lot of decisions about the model configuration, new or used and pricing. Bob Maxey F...ord turned out to have the car we were looking for in stock and at the right price. They took care of all of our concerns during the delivery process. Thanks Sherry we are happy with our decision.

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! It is great to hear Sherry was so helpful... in making your decision!

Excellent
    June 30, 2017

Zach and Derrick did it again. Service is second to none. Go here for your next purchase you won't be disappointed. Everyone you interact with during ...your car buying experience at Bob Maxey make it pleasurable.

IMPRESSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
    January 24, 2017

Mike and the entire staff were very welcoming and hospitable! Mike was my salesman and from start to finish he was patient, professional and precise! ...I told him my needs and wants regarding price, leasing options and car capabilities; HE MET EVERY QUALIFICATION effortlessly! Even after I signed, the manager met with us, congratulated and even thanked us for shopping with Bob Maxey! They took us over to the service department and every guy, shook our hand, smiled, congratulated and thanked us for shopping with them! I mean, COME ON!!! What a nice touch! I was so impressed that we decided to get not one but TWO cars! Now that's awesome service! I will HIGHLY recommend this dealership and group of men and women to any and every person I encounter!

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Patricia! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we... hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Bought a MK C from Sherry Porter.
    July 22, 2016

Sherry was outstanding. spent a lot of detailed time to make sure we were satisfied. the car is great. the best car buying experience ever, and I'm 68....

Great Staff, Great Work!
    July 15, 2016

The staff here is always friendly and incredibly helpful. The work is done quickly and right, with the prices being reasonable and the quality first-...rate.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Grant. We appreciate your positive review!

Bob Maxey Ford is the best!
    July 5, 2016

The staff at Bob Maxey, especially Mark O'Bryant, is always helpful. I recommended that my godsister purchase her next vehicle at Bob Maxey and she pu...rchased her vehicle through Mark within a couple weeks!

Customer Service Supreme
    June 27, 2016

The experience with Zach and his team has always been an extremely favorable one. Their approach towards customer satisfaction never disappoints. Th...anks!!!

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location, Stephanie. Thanks for the positive feedback!

Bob Maxey Ford