Heiser Ford Lincoln

1224 reviews

1224 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heiser Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 20, 2020

Took my van in for a recall. All was handled eventually but the service group and scheduler were not on the same page. The person scheduling the appointment... said it could be done while I waited and when it came to the repair, parts needed to be ordered and it took a few days. Luckily I didn't need this vehicle in that time frame.

Kirk Jakovec

Service Advisor

(4.2) 17 reviews

November 18, 2020

They provided everything I want. Sales satisfied all I required. Also give me lots of suggestion about how to choose and matain my car. I appreciate that

Dave Vajgrt

(4.7) 32 reviews

• May 14, 2016

During a casual drive by in the rain, a used Yukon caught my eye. When I walked in, Pat Cardinal introduced himself and made me feel comfortable and welcome.... I felt bad to ask Pat go out in the driving rain to bring the vehicle closer. However, he brought the car indoors for my convenience. There was never a hard sell during the next 2 days as I pondered my decision over several similar vehicles at other dealers. But I keep coming back to Heiser because of Pat's calm, knowledgeable assuring style as he answered every question, and facilitated the "deal". Pat called me a day later to invite me back again, to meet Dave, the service manager and replace a headlamp. Frankly, I was amazed how easy and pleasant the experience became, because of Pat Cardinal. Call him, ask for him, and you'll have a great success!

November 16, 2020

The staff at Heiser are always pleasant and professional. The waiting room is comfortable. The work done on my 🚗 has always been done very well and... without problems.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with the Heise...r team. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving!

Brandi Winfrey

Lincoln Executive Business Director

(5.0) 58 reviews

Joseph Vicari Jr.

Assistant Service Manager

(4.8) 25 reviews

November 13, 2020

I don't remember the representative's name that took care of me- but he was excellent and friendly. As always, I was treated very well-

November 10, 2020

How can I ever thank this dealership for going Way Way Way above and beyond in helping me with my new car the " Eco Sport!!!" There are no words suitable... to describe my experience. Perfect, Professional, Courteous, I could go on forever. Special recognition for Ms.Kristina Beck and David Vajgrt. They are unbelievable Assets to your Organization and should be guarded well!! This could never have been accomplished without the dedication and persistence and patience of Ms. Beck. What a first class, classy Lady. Thank you Heiser Does and thank you especially Kristina and David. I highly recommend them and the Heiser Does Dealership. One hundred percent.

Dear Lawrence,Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with Dave and Kristina.... We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

Kristina Beck

Finance Manager

(4.8) 135 reviews

Dave Vajgrt

(4.7) 32 reviews

November 8, 2020

Pete in the Service Dept. kept me informed of the service activity that my car needed from the time the work started , a progress check during the work'... and when the work was completed . When I picked up the car, John in the Service Dept. fully explained the work that was done.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with the Heiser team. We greatly appreci...ate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving!

November 6, 2020

I'm happy with my Ford, but not so much with this dealership. I would say that proactive communication and customer service are lacking on a consistent... basis.

Dear valued customer, we want to thank you for your business and feedback. We have sent you concerns to the appropriate management. In the meantime, f...eel free to reach out to our Service Manager Pete Cooney by phone at 414-247-8850 or by email at peter.conney@heiser.com with any additional feedback. Have a great day.

November 5, 2020

I was planning on dropping off my truck, but they were able to get the service work done right away! The work was done quickly saving me time.

Hutch Hutchinson

(5.0) 64 reviews

November 5, 2020

Excellent customer service . Worked on the Explorer until they got it right. Received a follow up call to make sure everything was completed to our satisfaction.

Dear Cathy,Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with the Heiser team. We greatly appreciate your b...usiness and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving!