Heiser Ford Lincoln

689 reviews

689 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heiser Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 14, 2016

During a casual drive by in the rain, a used Yukon caught my eye. When I walked in, Pat Cardinal introduced himself and made me feel comfortable and welcome.... I felt bad to ask Pat go out in the driving rain to bring the vehicle closer. However, he brought the car indoors for my convenience. There was never a hard sell during the next 2 days as I pondered my decision over several similar vehicles at other dealers. But I keep coming back to Heiser because of Pat's calm, knowledgeable assuring style as he answered every question, and facilitated the "deal". Pat called me a day later to invite me back again, to meet Dave, the service manager and replace a headlamp. Frankly, I was amazed how easy and pleasant the experience became, because of Pat Cardinal. Call him, ask for him, and you'll have a great success!

October 10, 2018

The dealership was nice and clean, the staff was very attentive, and the salesman that I worked with, Anthony, was great! They didn't pressure me at all,... and worked with my time frame.

Worked with:
    Anthony Young

Sales and Leasing Consultant

NOT RATED

Holly Thom

Finance Manager

NOT RATED

September 14, 2018

Jamen was great to work with. He came in on his day off and stayed for hours to make sure I understood the features and how to work the car.

Jamen, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope you continue to choose Heiser Ford Lincoln for all ...your vehicle needs! Take care!

September 2, 2018

I am very happy with my 2015 Ford Edge SEL. Thought about a 2018 Edge SE, but after financial considerations with my sales consultant David Vajgrt, a certified... pre-owned vehicle was a better choice for me. I'm glad I switched because I got the Edge I wanted with more of the SEL "bells and whistles" than with the SE model. Everyone at Heiser Ford was very patient and helpful to me.

June 25, 2018

Friendly staff, made us feel very relaxed. This was the first place we went and planned to go to other showrooms. There was no need, bought a car the same... day. We will be back

June 14, 2018

This was my first time shopping for a car in over 10 years, not to mention the first time ever I decided to try leasing. Jamin Jackson was my sales guy... and he was awesome. He was very knowledgable about the SUV and answered all of my questions and more. I was very nervous coming going in to this new car leasing experience, but he put my mind at ease and made sure I felt confident in my decision. The dealership is clean and well organized. The sitting room with snacks and drinks for the customers is a nice touch! I love my new Ford Explorer. Many thanks for helping make this an overall great experience!!! Jess Dotson :)

April 26, 2018

Jamen Jackson was our salesman and he went above and beyond our expectations. He followed up with us to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase.... Thanks James for your excellent service.

April 20, 2018

This dealership was beyond astonishing. Jamen Jackson went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the truck I was most comfortable with. He gave me... the most quintessential suggestions which lead me to my dream car (Jeep Commander) After I decided on the truck the process was absolutely painless. So quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend the Heiser Ford Dealership ( Mr.Jackson in particular) to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. Thank you !

Jo-naizah, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions..., we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

April 5, 2018

Had a delightful experience purchasing my Lincoln MKC at Heiser on March 17, 2018. Everyone there was friendly, courteous and accommodating. I was stressed... coming from Illinois to purchase a vehicle "sight unseen", but Jamen Jackson and the rest of the Heiser staff really out did themselves! Every concern was resolved and I am extremely happy with my purchase. I will always go back to Heiser!

March 30, 2018

This was the first place I went. I tried a few others and couldn't find service that came close to Heiser. I went back to buy after looking around because... I felt better buying a car at a place where I could bring it in for service and knew the salespeople actually cared about me/my car. Really great quality vehicle too - though I still think I got a deal ;)