Heiser Ford Lincoln

852 reviews

852 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heiser Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 10, 2019

Mike Levin was the best salesperson we have ever dealt with when buying a car. His knowledge of our car, great customer service and attention to detail... made buying a car a pleasurable experience. Holly also was a pleasure to work with. She made the paperwork a breeze!

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Heiser an...d the team. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your new ride!

Mike Lavin

(4.9) 14 reviews

Holly Thom

(4.8) 25 reviews

September 10, 2019

I bought a Ford Fiesta with David Vajgrt and the assistance of Kristina. Both were helpful, courteous, and kind. David even went out of his way to respond... to a request of mine on Sunday ! Bravo !

Dave Vajgrt

(4.5) 7 reviews

• May 14, 2016

During a casual drive by in the rain, a used Yukon caught my eye. When I walked in, Pat Cardinal introduced himself and made me feel comfortable and welcome.... I felt bad to ask Pat go out in the driving rain to bring the vehicle closer. However, he brought the car indoors for my convenience. There was never a hard sell during the next 2 days as I pondered my decision over several similar vehicles at other dealers. But I keep coming back to Heiser because of Pat's calm, knowledgeable assuring style as he answered every question, and facilitated the "deal". Pat called me a day later to invite me back again, to meet Dave, the service manager and replace a headlamp. Frankly, I was amazed how easy and pleasant the experience became, because of Pat Cardinal. Call him, ask for him, and you'll have a great success!

September 10, 2019

I recently had the privilege of purchasing a new truck. The process was seamless, the staff made me feel like a customer and not another "number". From... leadership to service, I was not disappointed. Thank you Heiser for putting your customers first and displaying exceptional customer care.

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that your experience with us was great and that we could help to find wh...at you were looking for. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new truck!

Holly Thom

(4.8) 25 reviews

Bob Gigl

Used Car Manager

(3.7) 13 reviews

September 9, 2019

Great service great people thank you very much found the car that I was looking for and the price was within my budget all the people involved with the... sale of this car was very professional, informative, and new what they needed to do to put me in this car thanks again Rich

Dear Rich,Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you've had a 5-star experience with us. Glad we could help to find exactly what... you were looking for. Thank you for choosing Heiser and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

Zak Krushas

NOT RATED

September 8, 2019

The Service Advisor, Terry Anderson, provided an accurate assessment of the repair needed. The cost and time frame to provide the fix was right on. The... quality of the repair was excellent and my overall impression of the Service Department remained at a high level.

Dear Bruce,Thank you for the great review! We are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Heiser and we look forward to seeing you again in the f...uture!

Terrance Anderson

Mark Brosseau

Sales

NOT RATED

September 8, 2019

Had a very good experience with the cars recalls. They gave me what I needed while they worked on my vehicle. I would go back there.

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you for the 5-stars! We are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Heiser and we look forward to seeing you again in ...the future.

September 5, 2019

Very fast replacement of a dead battery. Out in minutes! Thank you for getting me in and out so quickly. Great waiting room as well!

Dear Douglas,Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Glad your visit with us was quick and efficient. We appreciate your business an...d look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Terrance Anderson

Service Advisor

(4.5) 36 reviews

September 5, 2019

I leased my 2016 Lincoln MKZ and ultimately purchased the vehicle with the help of Pat Cardinal at Heiser. Pat was a fantastic resource and partner throughout... the whole process. He always had my best interests in mind, always made himself available, and explained everything to me very clearly. When it came time to purchase the vehicle, Kristina in finance was also very helpful and professional throughout the purchasing process. I would highly recommend working with Pat and Kristina if you're in the market to lease or purchase a new vehicle. Thank again, Pat and Kristina! Dave Parks

Dear Dave, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Heiser and the team.... We greatly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new 2016 Lincoln MKZ!

Pat Cardinal

(5.0) 17 reviews

September 3, 2019

I been going to heiser for about 15 years and I haven't had but 1 issue with them. So I think that very good for all the time that I have been using them...

Dear Valued Customer,Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you... again in the future.

Mike Lavin