Heiser Ford Lincoln

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 667 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• May 14, 2016

During a casual drive by in the rain, a used Yukon caught my eye. When I walked in, Pat Cardinal introduced himself and made me feel comfortable and welcome.... I felt bad to ask Pat go out in the driving rain to bring the vehicle closer. However, he brought the car indoors for my convenience. There was never a hard sell during the next 2 days as I pondered my decision over several similar vehicles at other dealers. But I keep coming back to Heiser because of Pat's calm, knowledgeable assuring style as he answered every question, and facilitated the "deal". Pat called me a day later to invite me back again, to meet Dave, the service manager and replace a headlamp. Frankly, I was amazed how easy and pleasant the experience became, because of Pat Cardinal. Call him, ask for him, and you'll have a great success!

June 14, 2018

This was my first time shopping for a car in over 10 years, not to mention the first time ever I decided to try leasing. Jamin Jackson was my sales guy... and he was awesome. He was very knowledgable about the SUV and answered all of my questions and more. I was very nervous coming going in to this new car leasing experience, but he put my mind at ease and made sure I felt confident in my decision. The dealership is clean and well organized. The sitting room with snacks and drinks for the customers is a nice touch! I love my new Ford Explorer. Many thanks for helping make this an overall great experience!!! Jess Dotson :)

April 26, 2018

Jamen Jackson was our salesman and he went above and beyond our expectations. He followed up with us to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase.... Thanks James for your excellent service.

April 20, 2018

This dealership was beyond astonishing. Jamen Jackson went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the truck I was most comfortable with. He gave me... the most quintessential suggestions which lead me to my dream car (Jeep Commander) After I decided on the truck the process was absolutely painless. So quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend the Heiser Ford Dealership ( Mr.Jackson in particular) to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle. Thank you !

Jo-naizah, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions..., we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

December 15, 2017

When visiting Heiser Ford Lincoln in Glendale/Milwaukee WI this week to look into a beautiful 2013 Lincoln MKS this week, I was as well very fortunate... and comforted with equally or better customer service from Heiser company rep Jamen Jackson.As a business owner myself of a 75 year old Milwaukee machine tool manufacturer,I'm fully aware of the value of true genuine professional customer service;Jamen Jackson has the whole package.This gentleman was probably the best sales rep I've ever seen;made purchasing a car a true pleasure (hard to imagine,right?).If wanting a Ford or Lincoln,go to Heiser Ford and ask for Jamen and see for yourself.Thanks Jamen,great car,even better customer service. P.S. See the sales manager Bob,he was outstanding also.Bob actually was able to enhance an already "Top Shelf" customer service technician in Jamen.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what a great job Jamen has been doing, Andrew! Congratulations on your new vehicle, and please don't hesi...tate to call or stop by if there is ever anything that we can do for you!

July 7, 2017

Pat was very helpful and friendly! I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Bianca, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consi...der us again in the future! Safe travels!

July 6, 2017

Pat was informative and made the experience stress free

James, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We try to provide all of our guests with a great... atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

July 1, 2017

This is the second car I bought from Pat the timing was perfect thanks

Julie, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so hap...py to hear that your experience reflected this.

July 1, 2017

My salesman, Pat, was very helpful and made the process smooth and enjoyable.

Mattk, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! We hope to see you here again!

June 30, 2017

Pat was amazing! He was super helpful in making sure our experience was first rate! We appreciate his knowledge and helpfulness through the buying process!

Joseph And Elizabeth, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope you continue to choose Heiser Ford L...incoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!