• Pat Cardinal made the difference

During a casual drive by in the rain, a used Yukon caught my eye. When I walked in, Pat Cardinal introduced himself and made me feel comfortable and welcome. I felt bad to ask Pat go out in the driving rain to bring the vehicle closer. However, he brought the car indoors for my convenience. There was never a hard sell during the next 2 days as I pondered my decision over several similar vehicles at other dealers. But I keep coming back to Heiser because of Pat's calm, knowledgeable assuring style as he answered every question, and facilitated the "deal". Pat called me a day later to invite me back again, to meet Dave, the service manager and replace a headlamp. Frankly, I was amazed how easy and pleasant the experience became, because of Pat Cardinal. Call him, ask for him, and you'll have a great success!

• 2016 Accord Sport

Pat was very easy going and not pushy whatsoever. He made the buying experience effortless and enjoyable. I was hesitant to step into a dealership but, after dealing with Pat, the experience was second to none and made me realize that not all sales individuals are the same. I would recommend Pat to everyone who visits this dealer as he will make your experience enjoyable and not regretful. Overall experience was great i would say and even the Finance person "Don" was a pleasure to work with and understanding. They will work with you and make have you on your way in no time.

• My new Lincoln MKZ

Pat was nice, friendly and helpful during the car buying process.

Pat was nice, friendly and helpful during the car buying process.

Zach, thank you for your kind words about Pat and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Our new escape

This is the second car we are buying from Pat . Will buy from again

This is the second car we are buying from Pat . Will buy from again

• my new use fusion

Pat did a great job for us. We were really impressed that we were given a loaner car when my car i was trading in was in the shp. He also made sure I got a smoke free car.

• My new Focus

Pat was helpful and efficient. Explained features. Not high pressure which I appreciate. In general nice guy

Thanks, Russell. We will let Pat know of your fantastic feedback. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• My new Edge

I love this dealership and Pat made the buying process really easy! He was great to work with.

• SECOND CAR A MKZ

PAT WAS GREAT AND HE LISTENED TO WHAT I HAD TO SAY AND WHAT I WANTED

PAT WAS GREAT AND HE LISTENED TO WHAT I HAD TO SAY AND WHAT I WANTED

• Great experience new fusion

The dealership has a wide variety of quality vehicles. Patrick, the seller I worked with, was great at finding the perfect car to fit my needs. Patrick is very attentive and did not seem like he was trying to just make a sale. He made the buying experience seamless; all while carrying around a screaming toddler.

• Our new implala

Great buying experience with Pat. He made finding a car stress free. Pat was determined to find me the exact car I wanted, which he did. The dealership and employees were warm and inviting. Overall a very positive experience!

Marvin, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!