New 888-427-1232 Dealer Website
Used 888-427-3574 Email Dealer
Service 866-961-3556

Average based on 517 reviews
  • Pat Cardinal made the difference

During a casual drive by in the rain, a used Yukon caught my eye. When I walked in, Pat Cardinal introduced himself and made me feel comfortable and welcome. I felt bad to ask Pat go out in the driving rain to bring the vehicle closer. However, he brought the car indoors for my convenience. There was never a hard sell during the next 2 days as I pondered my decision over several similar vehicles at other dealers. But I keep coming back to Heiser because of Pat's calm, knowledgeable assuring style as he answered every question, and facilitated the "deal". Pat called me a day later to invite me back again, to meet Dave, the service manager and replace a headlamp. Frankly, I was amazed how easy and pleasant the experience became, because of Pat Cardinal. Call him, ask for him, and you'll have a great success!

• my new fusion

Pat was very helpful in getting us the best deal possible on our new Ford Fusion

• Ford Focus # 4!!!!!!

Pat took the unusual time and patience to walk me through the process of purchasing my Fourth, Ford Focus, all from Heiser. Get help and a new friend. Great professionalism & attitude. it was great to meet him.

• MYNEWFUSION

Pat has been wonderful. NO hard sell. Listened to our needs and delivered! Processed all things very quickly. Two days and a new car. Can't beat that!

• MY F350

Pat is awesome, he help me through the whole process.

Pat is awesome, he help me through the whole process.

• New Focus

Pat is very approachable, helpful, had time for multiple questions, and showed me all the features of my new car which was a huge help!

• David's New Truck

I worked with Pat who was wonderful. He went over and beyond to help me find the right truck. I highly recommend Pat (and will).

Pat was a very good sales man and help me to buy my fusion

Pat was a very good sales man and help me to buy my fusion

• 2004 Corvette

Jamen Jackson helped me purchase the Corvette I had been looking for. I spent months looking and waiting for the right car to come along, when it did he made the buying experience SO EASY!

• my new fusion

Patrick was extremely helpful and patient. I recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a new car!