Heiser Ford Lincoln

New (414) 375-4964 (414) 375-4964
Used (414) 375-4242 (414) 375-4242
Service (414) 375-0902 (414) 375-0902

(1,641 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heiser Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.

1.0

I,M TOTALLY NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS SERVICE I AM GOING TO

I,M TOTALLY NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS SERVICE I AM GOING TO HAVE SEE THIS THE MANAGER SOON.

Dealer response

Dear valued customer, Thank you for your business and feedback. Our customers are our highest priority. I have sent your feedback to the appropriate management in an effort to better our business and employees. In the meantime, please feel free to contact our Service Manager Lana Finch by phone at 414-247-8850 or by email at Alayna.finch@heiser.com so we can better understand what happened during your experience.

Outstanding during the frustrations of COVID and all of

Outstanding during the frustrations of COVID and all of the insanity associated with the Bronco 6th Generation adventure. So pleased t/ and lucky to be working with Heiser, Bronco Dave in sales and Mercedes in Service.

Dealer response

Dear valued customer, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you’ve enjoyed your experience with the Heiser team. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving!

Pulled in a few minutes early and the service manager

Pulled in a few minutes early and the service manager took care of me immediately. She was very pleasant and a pleasure to visit with while taking care of the paperwork. The recall was taken care of in the time they predicted and I was on my way. Great people make for a great experience.

Dealer response

This was a recall service.

This was a recall service. All repairs was done on time. I was dropped off and picked up after the repairs was done.

Dealer response

Great dealership that exemplifies customer service.

Great dealership that exemplifies customer service. It was a pleasure working with them and I appreciated their sense of urgency.

Dealer response

They go out of there way to make sure your vehicle is

They go out of there way to make sure your vehicle is fixed properly the first time

Dealer response

Tony, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-Star review! We are thrilled to hear that you’ve enjoyed your experience with the Heiser team. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving!

Very professional and helpful.

Very professional and helpful. Answered all my questions and made sure I was taken care of

Dealer response

Dear valued customer, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-Star review! We are thrilled to hear that you’ve enjoyed your experience with the Heiser team. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Happy driving!

I came into Lincoln dealership and Zachary Krusher help

I came into Lincoln dealership and Zachary Krusher help me out so much and he was understanding two what I was looking for in a truck the color the seats . He haven’t let me down I love the truck he is explain it to me and my husband how everything works Lincoln dealership has the best employee Zachary is outstanding He made me and my husband feel very comfortable purchasing a Lincoln and I will let my whole family and friends know to come to Zachary and we can do a ship I’m a very happy customer because of him and how he worked with me and my husband I also have to mention Christine she been working very hard to make sure that she got me and my husband in the 2022 Lincoln Corsair. Christine didn’t not let me and my husband out she said she was gonna be able to do it and she did it I just wanna say that we appreciate Zachary and Christina it wasn’t for them to we wouldn’t be in a new truck thanks so much they are the best employees here

Dealer response

Dear valued customer, Thank you for your business and congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so pleased to hear Zak and the Heiser Team were able to go above and beyond to assure you had a positive car buying experience! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Nutty, fruity, fresh, all-around good place.

Nutty, fruity, fresh, all-around good place. They take care of you. Love my car!

Dealer response

The folks at the Heiser Ford service center are always on

The folks at the Heiser Ford service center are always on time and very customer fixed.