• Fast and friendly

Edwin was amazing at getting us in and out with the best deal for us. Had a car in 2 days.

• great service

helpful/friendly service staff; they kept me informed of progress and status of the car repair which helped me be able to schedule my day and not feel like I was "on call"

• Awesome service

I brought my van - sienna for service. Service manager was very couteous and checked out all the options. He also explained future services need after the work completed. I am impressed

• Great staff, great service

The staff is always friendly and professional. Service is always prompt and done well. If something needs fixing (very rarely), everything is explained clearly.

• Awesome personnel and service

Friendly, quick service. Kept me informed of things that did/did not need to be done. Car ready at desired time.

• service was great

it was great. and that is that. I had a good experience with the service department. you honor other Toyota dealers coupon.

• factory recall service

I like that they offered a ride home. They were honest and straightforward. They explained up front what service would entail. They gave the car a free wash. They were business-like and had a clean shop

• Almost great service

1. The service representatives and the cashier were very professional and knowledgeable. That never waivers no matter how many times I have been to the service bay. 2. The day shuttle driver was great - he was personable, chatty without being annoying, and he made for a fun trip back home.

• Great service

Gary was professional and courteous. Outstanding service start to finish. The technician was highly skilled and professional. I feel safe knowing my vehicle was serviced by a factory trained technician.

• Service with a Smile

Dan was very helpful and double-checked everything I wanted done on the Prius. Delivered as promised and in a timely manner.