• Fast and friendly

Edwin was amazing at getting us in and out with the best deal for us. Had a car in 2 days.

• Issues with oil consumption

Explained things well, listened to what a woman reported as a problem/concern, had an answer to the situation and explained how it would be rectified

• Very good experience

I liked my business venture with Bernard Ewing and Steve Jacobs. I felt that they served us well and we're upfront and honest. I owe Bernard a brandy old fashioned and will follow up on that.

• Courteous and On Time

I took my 12 year old van in for an oil change. The staff was courteous, listened and took notes on my concerns and the van was done within the time period that I was told it would be done. They even pulled my car up to the door instead of making we walk out in the cold to find my car in the lot.

• New car

Friendliness and making you feel at ease. The operation was great in dealing with us. The car we bought met our needs.

• Excellent service

Everyone was friendly and nice even though it was busy, we bought the car we wanted and I couldn't be happier.

• Pleasant buying experience

Everyone was friendly and helpful. I do not enjoy the car buying experience in general, but this was pleasant in comparison to past experiences.

• Used car purchase

Attentiveness by both sales rep and finance manager to treat us respectfully and in a timely manner. We had done our homework, knew just what we wanted and completed the transaction in a comfortable, no-pressure environment.

• Great service

Professional, friendly, fast, great experience. Highly recommended. Outstanding sales and service staff. Organized facility in a good location. Large, varied inventory.

• friendly people ,fast service

Friendly people,fast service. Enjoyed the coffee and donuts while I waited. My car was returned in less than an hour,clean and I only had oil change and tires rotated.Great service!