AutoNation Chevrolet North Corpus Christi

• great service

Had some warranty work done on our Chevy Truck and our service manager Cesar Soto went above and beyond to help me get our truck back in a timely manner. Cesar was awesome and I would definately recommend you talk to him if you need to have work done on your vehicle

• Good service

Good communication and quality service. My advisor was friendly.

Good communication and quality service. My advisor was friendly.

• Autonation(David Montemayor)

Autonation made it easier for me to get a new used car and David made it even easier to find the car I was looking for

• My 2 Vehicles

Everything was great until we signed the papers and then it was like we never existed. We bought 2 vehicles that day an seriously was treated like they had never seen us before. I had an issue with my car because the night I bought it it was raining. So you couldn't see the problem till it stopped raining days later. I still don't think they did a very good job at fixing it but it is what it is. Will I buy again from them I'm not sure.

• Great Experience!

Very pleasing experience! Our sales men Kyle was just the right for us. We could've of asked for a better outcome!

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, John! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Review

I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks Travis Brownlee

I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks Travis Brownlee

• Autonation North Corpus Christi

Jimmy Piehl continues to make my and my family's buying experience easy and uneventful. We have bought seven vehicles from him and it is always the same.

• My experience at Auto Nation Chevorlet Copus

We are glad you chose our dealership, Daniel. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

My sales experience was great. The salesman David M was very helpful and we would highly recommend. His appearance was very professional and made the experience as easy as possible,

I just love that I walked in auto nation not really knowing if I was coming out with a car¿ Tracy is a awesome sales person would definitely send anyone to her she is the best!!! Thank you so much for putting me into my 2017 sonic I absolutely love it¿

• Silverado

Thank you Bob Taylor. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Thank you for your kind words and review, Tracie. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Thank you Bob Taylor. It was a pleasure dealing with you.