AutoNation Chevrolet North Corpus Christi

• great service

Had some warranty work done on our Chevy Truck and our service manager Cesar Soto went above and beyond to help me get our truck back in a timely manner. Cesar was awesome and I would definately recommend you talk to him if you need to have work done on your vehicle

• Great service

I went in for a vehicle inspection, and my car was taken care of immediately. Good job, Louie!

• Buying a vehicle

The people @ this dealership in the sales department really know customer service. Everyone is friendly and attentive and knowledgeable. They are also fair & gave us fair market range for our trade in and got a brand new 2018 chevy Silverado Thanks again Paul I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a vehicle @ a fair price

• AutoNation North Corpus Christi

Everyone treated me in a friendly and professional manner. They were able to give me a loaner while my car was being repaired. The repair was done to my satisfaction. An appointment was set up for my next oil change. Very satisfied with this dealership and their staff!

• Review

Great, Fast, Quick, Clean! Friendly service, helpful.

Great, Fast, Quick, Clean! Friendly service, helpful.

• Car service

very nice curious understanding helpful respectful

very nice curious understanding helpful respectful

• Autonation rocks!!!

A big shout out to Dan, Reggie,Santos and Justin at automation Chevy in Corpus Christi .i was thinking an all day affair..but they had me in and out quick.they worked hard to get me a great deal. I'd recommended them to anyone..great job guys!!!

• Used Car

Very pleased with the service and not feeling pressured

Very pleased with the service and not feeling pressured

• Charles

Very nice and courteous, very considerate of ur needs and will to help in any way possibles thanks it was nice

• Service department

Easy and convenient service. There was no unwanted pressure from service representative to purchase additional products or services.