AutoNation Chevrolet North Corpus Christi

New 877-670-0793 Dealer Website
Used 877-589-8036 Email Dealer
Service 877-467-5529

• great service

Had some warranty work done on our Chevy Truck and our service manager Cesar Soto went above and beyond to help me get our truck back in a timely manner. Cesar was awesome and I would definately recommend you talk to him if you need to have work done on your vehicle

• Great Experience!

Very pleasing experience! Our sales men Kyle was just the right for us. We could've of asked for a better outcome!

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, John! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Review

I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks Travis Brownlee

I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks Travis Brownlee

• Autonation North Corpus Christi

Jimmy Piehl continues to make my and my family's buying experience easy and uneventful. We have bought seven vehicles from him and it is always the same.

• My experience at Auto Nation Chevorlet Copus

We are glad you chose our dealership, Daniel. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

My sales experience was great. The salesman David M was very helpful and we would highly recommend. His appearance was very professional and made the experience as easy as possible,

I just love that I walked in auto nation not really knowing if I was coming out with a car¿ Tracy is a awesome sales person would definitely send anyone to her she is the best!!! Thank you so much for putting me into my 2017 sonic I absolutely love it¿

• Silverado

Thank you Bob Taylor. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Thank you for your kind words and review, Tracie. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Thank you Bob Taylor. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

• Damian Landreth the man to see

Awesome experience purchasing my new truck My next vehicle purchase I'll be gong back to see Damian

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Luis! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Great service.

Fast and efficient. Great service! I will be back here for my next service.

Fast and efficient. Great service! I will be back here for my next service.

• Love! Love!! Love!!!

I had the best experience. Awesome salesperson and financial person!! Great job and walked out with a brand new car!!!