Mint Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

May 17, 2016

After trying to negotiate a lower amount on a 1997 car, we decided it was not worth the gamble. Did not like that they charge a "prep fee", which I found... out was not something most dealers did. Now I am trying to get my deposit amount back, I guess they feel entitled to it for some reason. Do not leave a deposit if you are not 100% sure!! So happy I found a very good dealer later on.

May 7, 2016

My wife and I have been buying our cars from Mint for years and they always treat us right. We just got a new Altima for my daughter for college and shes... happy as could be. We will be back for more for sure!

March 13, 2016

We really appreciate dealing with professional, knowledgeable people like Steve and Rich. They made the normally stressful experience of buying a car so... pleasant. They were great with giving us the extras we needed as well as having easy to understand paperwork ready. It is nice dealing with a friendly neighborhood dealer that you can recommend to your families and friends for years to come. I would highly recommend this place.

January 1, 2016

Picked up a hard to find Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon in VERY clean condition. They worked with us a little with the price, and hooked us up with a decent... loan. Less than 24 hours from test drive to driving it home. The staff is friendly and seemingly honest. I've been looking for things that I don't like about the vehicle and condition, and I can't find any. They have a nice selection of vehicles at fair prices. I would deal with them again.

December 11, 2015

I really appreciated the salesmen's reserved yet thorough manner. He also put on new brakes without a problem. All the cars in this lot look excellent.... Buying a car can be a stressful process. They made it easier. Best car I ever bought. My mechanic liked it also.They took care of all the paperwork.

November 29, 2015

I went looking at Mint Auto on Wednesday 11.25 and never was expecting to be leaving 3 hours later with my dream car. This was by far the fastest I have... ever bought a car. This is my 3rd car I have bought from them and every car I have bought from them has been top notch. Thank you Rich, Steve and Avo for your excellent service . I will definitely be recommending people to you. Thanks again! Lynne

November 17, 2015

Great guys! The two sales men are very professional, they dont rush you into anything and really make the experence enjoyable. Said they would fix any... problems before i bought it, they really deliever great service! I love my new car!

June 11, 2015

Steve and Eddie helped me buy a used dodge from Mint and Im extremely satisfied. They negotiated for a good price and fixed small issues right away. It... was a nice buying experience and I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

March 31, 2015

Eddie and Steve were able to get me out of my Buick that was causing me a lot of problems and I was upside down and got me a brand new 2014 Chevy! I even... got a cheaper payment I am so happy I had to write something so everyone knows how great these guys are. I'm sending everyone I know here and I didn't been have to put a money down

December 11, 2014

These guys took my camry with a 20% interest rate from another dealer as a trade and got me my dream car a Honda Civic si with a 4% interest rate!!! They... are miracle workers! I would reccomend anyone to go here they are so nice and accodomating.