• The Works

Thanks for taking time to share your experience!

Went in to get The Works package done on the car and was told that I had an axle seal leak. It was covered under my warranty and I even was given a loaner to use.

Thanks for taking time to share your experience!

• Philadelphia Church of God

Always have a positive experience at Uptown Motors. The employees always make you feel like VIP

• Leased a brand new F-150 :)

Was acquainted with Ruth through the internet search process. Went in, test drove an F-150, which turns out, my family and I fell in love with. Everyone was awesome... Ruth, Sarah, Jeff & Jim were AWESOME! :) Thank you Uptown Team! :)

• Great service

Everything was great as always. Fred took good care of my vehicle.

Everything was great as always. Fred took good care of my vehicle.

• No one else can compare

They helped my mom get an amazing new car and was so kind! They also got me out of a slimey lease and into a car I love! Jeff also donated $200 to our parish, just overall wonderful people.

• Great car buying experience

Had a good experience buying a car. I told them what I wanted and they got it for me.

• Car Maintenance

I always receive Excellent Service when I bring my car in!

I always receive Excellent Service when I bring my car in!

• Oil change

I am always so impressed with the service at Uptown. Every employee is so friendly. Fred Schmitz takes such an interest in all customers. Love driving 27 miles to go to Uptown.

• Servicing my car

We value your business and appreciate the fact that you're taking time to share your experience!

I needed to get my oil changed, but, when you work full-time and have kids, it's hard to fit things like that into your schedule. Amanda, with Uptown, came and got my car from my lot at work, took it to Uptown, got the oil changed, the interior vacuumed, and the car washed! I went into work with a dirty, filthy car that needed new oil, and came out to what felt like a brand-new car! She always goes above and beyond! I am so glad I bought my car from her!

• Uptown Motors

I was impressed with the hospitality of all the staff.

We do our best to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. Thank you for your continued support!

I was impressed with the hospitality of all the staff.