New 888-268-8092 Dealer Website
Used 888-268-7315 Email Dealer
Service 888-269-0702

Average based on 255 reviews.
  • The best place for service of our vehicle!

We have been using Heiser Chevrolet for service for quite a few years. They have always be up front and honest about the work needed to be done to our vehicles and their prices have been competitive. They perform the service in a timely manner and we have always been treated with respect. Their service area is the best!

Hi Sharon & Dave- Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We appreciate your continued loyalty to Heiser. I am glad you like our service area too. We are very happy with how beautiful the renovations of our building turned out. Best wishes, Brian Crandall, General Manager.

• A Very Postive Review

Brian and his whole staff are very welcoming and friendly from the time you step through the door. When I bought my car, Dave went through the workings of the car with me. That was so nice! I would not hesitate to shop again at Heiser in West Allis.

Thank you for your kind words & feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you. We value you as a customer and strive to make sure every experience you have with Heiser is a positive one. Please come see us again in the future! Best Regards, Brian Crandall, General Manager, bcrandall@heiser.com.

• Awesome Experience for first time buyer!

Mark was a very helpful and a honest person who understood my perspective on what was the perfect car for my budget and as a first time buyer. He definitely took the time to explain and help understand on what would be a good and reliable car for me. Definitely would come back and bring others to him!

• My new Silverado

Great salesman! Couldn't beat the price. Overall satisfied customer.

Great salesman! Couldn't beat the price. Overall satisfied customer.

• Good experience

First time working with Heiser Chevrolet and their customer service great, staff was very friendly, and the buying process went smoothly.

• Great to work with!

Mark was great to work with! He was very accommodating and tried to expedite the process as much as possible!

• my new malibu 2016

great working with Mark, he was very nice, & pashent

great working with Mark, he was very nice, & pashent

• Great Service!!!!

The process of our "First Time Leasing" went super smooth. Our sales person "Mark Rouse" was super helpful and honest throughout the whole leasing process . I would definitely recommend Heiser Chevrolet to everyone, for all your purchasing and leasing needs. Thanks again Mark, for all your great help!!!

• Fantastic!

Mark was very friendly and did not pressure me. He was straight forward and made me feel safe about buying a car from him

• Mark Rouse

Mark Rouse was knowledgeable about the vehicle I ended up purchasing. He did a great job of explaining everything about the vehicle and answered all the questions I had too. Delightful to work with through the process of the purchase. I was impressed with his constant positive attitude. I would recommend new customers to seek out Mark as a salesman.