• Car buyer

Mike was very helpful and professional. He made my buying experience smooth. He answered all my questions and I was able to take home the vehicle I always wanted. I give Mike and college car company 5 stars.

• not satisfied

They never got back to me, I guess they don't need my business.

They never got back to me, I guess they don't need my business.

very sorry. we try to follow up with all of our customers. sometimes we get busy and forgetful. please feel free to get back with us to share your experience. regards and good day!

• Pontiac Grand Prix

They were friendly and professional, I would purchase from them again

thanks for responding to your positive experience, Michael!!

They were friendly and professional, I would purchase from them again

thanks for responding to your positive experience, Michael!!

• Nice Dealer to buy a car from.

thanks for your feedback. we strive to run a good business and encourage suggestions for improvement.

This dealership is close to my home in Clintonville. I have purchased a couple cars from this dealer and have been very pleased. Nice to see a small buisness doing well in my area. Steve H.