• Great Sale!!!! Great Salesperson, Kaylie Fiegel!!

Kaylie worked the deal for my son and got him the truck he wanted at a price he was comfortable with!! The 2011 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 was spotless for its age and way low miles!!! Looked Brand New!!! Highly recommend this dealership and Kaylie!!!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Schlossmann Honda City and Kaylie. We are grateful for your business and your recommendation!

• Oil change and tire rotation

The first time I had my oil changed, it took over 1 1/2 hours with an appointment. This time it was very fast (20 minutes). Thank you Franki

• '02 Honda S2K and her 15yr service

I know the tech and he is great, responsible, honest in looking after my car and its needs for perfect maintenance! I prefer to have my car serviced with him and this dealership. The most difficult thing to do with a vehicle is to find trustworthy for service. I have that here with D.B. @ Schlossmans

• Civic Hatchback Owner

Walk-in service for oil change and tire rotation was within the hour, everyone was friendly, and the quality of service was spot-on.

• Great Service

Great experience and I have been here several times. Just wish they would bring back the popcorn!

• service customer

Thanks to Tom Spenner...Saved me a lot of money by fixing both of my Honda Pilot-2011 keys...Great customer service...Thank you!! Gary Dorgay

Thank you Gary for taking the time to leave us a review and share your experience with Tom. We truly appreciate your time and your business. Stop back any time and we would be happy to help any way we can.

• Best Dealer Around!

I was turned down at every other dealership and dealt with some less than personable salesmen. Jimi and the finance guy Rob were a pleasure to work with and got me into a car I'm beyond happy with. I'd recommend anyone to go here.

We enjoyed having you stop in Kelly and thank you so much for your trust and your business. Please feel free to contact us for any reason and we will be happy to help.

• Excellent service

Excellent service as always. Courtney takes great care of me. Thanks to the service team for getting me in and out.

Chris, thank you for your review, your business is very important to us.

Chris, thank you for your review, your business is very important to us.

• Happy Girl

1-22-16 I just wanted to take a minute out of my day to thank the extraordinary staff that assisted me in my car buying experience. (Except for the rude internet man who hung up on me while I was driving when I asked him to “hold please” so I could pull over and talk to him.) Mr. Loren Woyach stepped up to the plate and apologized for that incidents and put me in Great hands with a Jill Johnson. I will admit that I am not an easy customer to deal with. I have zero tolerance for games or wasting my time. But between the two of them they met all my needs and left me to believe that I had total control. There was no pressure, just total customer satisfaction from the two. Because of those two outstanding professionals I am more than a HAPPY & PLEASED customer. My greatest Thanks to the team there at Schlossmann. Sincerely, Sandy & her New Honda Civic EXT

Thank you Sandy for your review and congratulations on your new Civic. It is wonderful to hear you had a great car buying experience at Schlossmann Honda City.

• Thank you Peter Froelich!

Thank you for your review Sheri, we appreciate your feedback and your business.

Thank you Peter for working with me over the past eleven years. Even when my situation couldn't find me the right purchase you still kept the line of communication open. You have always treated me with excellent customer service and I know that I can trust you which is hard to find in the "car business". Yes, I am still in LOVE with my new Civic, I'm happy you were part of the purchase with me!

Thank you for your review Sheri, we appreciate your feedback and your business.