4.2
  • Oil change and tire rotation

The first time I had my oil changed, it took over 1 1/2 hours with an appointment. This time it was very fast (20 minutes). Thank you Franki

Thank you Jim for the great review and for your business, we appreciate it very much.

• New car

I was looking for a new car and I wasn't sure which one I wanted and I had a great salesperson named Chadanae help me out by explaining everything about the vehicle and answered all my questions when I knew that I was probably being annoying. She had a smile on her face and was very patient with me. I will definitely go back to this dealership when I'm ready to purchase my new Honda!

• Waste of Time

Went to look at buying a used SUV. On their desks they have a check list which the sales gal did 3 out of 10. Sales gal didn't tell me anything about the vehicle (features or incentives) or ask what I was interested in. Was not willing to negotiate on price. However, they were willing to match other dealer's price on my trade in.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We we're disappointed to hear of the issue you encountered. I will investigate the problems you encountered and correct them immediately. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your experience. I'm sorry you didn't have a professional experience when you visited our dealership. I look forward to discussing this matter with you. Craig Lucas General Manager Schlossmann Honda City 414-328-3500 3craigl@schlossmannauto.com

• Horrible service

They want over 1000 to fix a splash guard on my car. It is less than 100 for the part. Im just fixing it myself. Never going back there

Sara, Please contact me regarding this situation. I need more information. I only have your first name and nothing else to work with. I agree that a $1000 is ridiculous to re attach a splash guard. I feel something wasn't communicated properly to you or there is a misunderstanding. Either way, I would like to get this issue solved for you. Please contact me at Craig Lucas General Manager Schlossmann Honda City 414-328-3500 3craig@schlossmannauto.com

• '02 Honda S2K and her 15yr service

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your service business and your loyalty.

I know the tech and he is great, responsible, honest in looking after my car and its needs for perfect maintenance! I prefer to have my car serviced with him and this dealership. The most difficult thing to do with a vehicle is to find trustworthy for service. I have that here with D.B. @ Schlossmans

• Civic Hatchback Owner

Walk-in service for oil change and tire rotation was within the hour, everyone was friendly, and the quality of service was spot-on.

Thanks Clayton for taking the time to write us a review and for your continued business. We appreciate it.

• Great Service

Great experience and I have been here several times. Just wish they would bring back the popcorn!

It is great to hear from you Michele, thank you for allowing us to provide the service to your vehicle. We know you have choices and we appreciate your business!

• service customer

Thanks to Tom Spenner...Saved me a lot of money by fixing both of my Honda Pilot-2011 keys...Great customer service...Thank you!! Gary Dorgay

Thank you Gary for taking the time to leave us a review and share your experience with Tom. We truly appreciate your time and your business. Stop back any time and we would be happy to help any way we can.

• Best Dealer Around!

I was turned down at every other dealership and dealt with some less than personable salesmen. Jimi and the finance guy Rob were a pleasure to work with and got me into a car I'm beyond happy with. I'd recommend anyone to go here.

We enjoyed having you stop in Kelly and thank you so much for your trust and your business. Please feel free to contact us for any reason and we will be happy to help.

• Great Sale!!!! Great Salesperson, Kaylie Fiegel!!

Kaylie worked the deal for my son and got him the truck he wanted at a price he was comfortable with!! The 2011 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 was spotless for its age and way low miles!!! Looked Brand New!!! Highly recommend this dealership and Kaylie!!!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Schlossmann Honda City and Kaylie. We are grateful for your business and your recommendation!