Schlossmann Honda City

46 reviews

• April 8, 2017

The first time I had my oil changed, it took over 1 1/2 hours with an appointment. This time it was very fast (20 minutes). Thank you Franki

Thank you Jim for the great review and for your business, we appreciate it very much.

October 22, 2018

This is the best dealership in Wisconsin. Craig Lukas and Mark Bacon treated me like family. Truly good people. Danny was was a great salesman. If you... want a great deal from great people you must buy from Schlossmann Honda city.

August 20, 2018

Researched Marion who works at this dealership. She boasted online how good she was at getting people with lower credit cars. Went in, she already made... up her mind. Had attitude over the phone, even got into an argument as she seems to either not know how to handle her time well, or likes to put things off. She does not seem at all educated in getting people with lower credit scores a good car as after learning she could not, went over to Manyo Motors and now this Friday I am to pick up my new used car. She asked unrelated questions to my grandparents insurance and personal life. She was crabby, rude, and assumed too much. Surprised how she has a job there. Disgusting how one person can have so much bad customer service. As someone who lives in a tourist town, works in the food industry as a waitress I know how important it is to deal with customers openly and honestly. Marion couldn’t even give a straight answer, whether it was a yes or no. I wasted 3 days waiting on her when I could have used those days getting this Prius sooner. Will never come again, and hope Marion learns a thing or two about customer service and how to be realistic about the things she’s able to do.

August 17, 2018

Today I agreed on a purchase price for a new CRV and gave my credit card for a down payment. Hours later, I had a voice mail saying they were not honoring... the deal we had and they would offer me a lower model car for the agreed upon price! Totally unethical dealing! Will report this to State consumer protection! Outrageous!

February 26, 2018

Have leased or purchased 6 vehicles from Honda City. Will continue to have both of my Honda's serviced at the dealership. Very courteous, respectful... sales, finance and service teams!

February 18, 2018

Disappointed with the service of my Honda Civic. Steam was coming from underneath my car hood and drove my car in for repair. There was a diagnostic charge... to discover two hoses needed replacement- day one. The two hoses were ordered, but one was not the correct one- day two. I was charged the diagnostic fee of $150, $275 Labor and$40 parts- day 3. For the type of repair and the incovenience of days delay, I feel the charge was inappropriate given the circumstances.

December 11, 2017

Atmosphere is great, never do I mind waiting for service to be completed.

December 4, 2017

Stopped in with 2003 Accord with 224,000 miles on odometer. Oil change was very good.

September 16, 2017

I was looking for a new car and I wasn't sure which one I wanted and I had a great salesperson named Chadanae help me out by explaining everything about... the vehicle and answered all my questions when I knew that I was probably being annoying. She had a smile on her face and was very patient with me. I will definitely go back to this dealership when I'm ready to purchase my new Honda!

August 1, 2017

Went to look at buying a used SUV. On their desks they have a check list which the sales gal did 3 out of 10. Sales gal didn't tell me anything about the... vehicle (features or incentives) or ask what I was interested in. Was not willing to negotiate on price. However, they were willing to match other dealer's price on my trade in.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We we're disappointed to hear of the issue you encountered. I will investigate the... problems you encountered and correct them immediately. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your experience. I'm sorry you didn't have a professional experience when you visited our dealership. I look forward to discussing this matter with you. Craig Lucas General Manager Schlossmann Honda City 414-328-3500 3craigl@schlossmannauto.com