Schlossmann Honda City

(4.2) 42 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.2
  • Oil change and tire rotation
    April 8, 2017

The first time I had my oil changed, it took over 1 1/2 hours with an appointment. This time it was very fast (20 minutes). Thank you Franki

Thank you Jim for the great review and for your business, we appreciate it very much.

• Cost of car repair
    February 18, 2018

Disappointed with the service of my Honda Civic. Steam was coming from underneath my car hood and drove my car in for repair. There was a diagnostic c...harge to discover two hoses needed replacement- day one. The two hoses were ordered, but one was not the correct one- day two. I was charged the diagnostic fee of $150, $275 Labor and$40 parts- day 3. For the type of repair and the incovenience of days delay, I feel the charge was inappropriate given the circumstances.

• Friendly and fast
    December 11, 2017

Atmosphere is great, never do I mind waiting for service to be completed.

• 2003 Accord oil change was good.
    December 4, 2017

Stopped in with 2003 Accord with 224,000 miles on odometer. Oil change was very good.

• New car
    September 16, 2017

I was looking for a new car and I wasn't sure which one I wanted and I had a great salesperson named Chadanae help me out by explaining everything abo...ut the vehicle and answered all my questions when I knew that I was probably being annoying. She had a smile on her face and was very patient with me. I will definitely go back to this dealership when I'm ready to purchase my new Honda!

• Waste of Time
    August 1, 2017

Went to look at buying a used SUV. On their desks they have a check list which the sales gal did 3 out of 10. Sales gal didn't tell me anything about ...the vehicle (features or incentives) or ask what I was interested in. Was not willing to negotiate on price. However, they were willing to match other dealer's price on my trade in.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We we're disappointed to hear of the issue you encountered. I will investigate the... problems you encountered and correct them immediately. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your experience. I'm sorry you didn't have a professional experience when you visited our dealership. I look forward to discussing this matter with you. Craig Lucas General Manager Schlossmann Honda City 414-328-3500 3craigl@schlossmannauto.com

• Horrible service
    May 21, 2017

They want over 1000 to fix a splash guard on my car. It is less than 100 for the part. Im just fixing it myself. Never going back there

Sara, Please contact me regarding this situation. I need more information. I only have your first name and nothing else to work with. I agree that a $...1000 is ridiculous to re attach a splash guard. I feel something wasn't communicated properly to you or there is a misunderstanding. Either way, I would like to get this issue solved for you. Please contact me at Craig Lucas General Manager Schlossmann Honda City 414-328-3500 3craig@schlossmannauto.com

• '02 Honda S2K and her 15yr service
    April 1, 2017

I know the tech and he is great, responsible, honest in looking after my car and its needs for perfect maintenance! I prefer to have my car serviced... with him and this dealership. The most difficult thing to do with a vehicle is to find trustworthy for service. I have that here with D.B. @ Schlossmans

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your service business and your loyalty.

• Civic Hatchback Owner
    March 4, 2017

Walk-in service for oil change and tire rotation was within the hour, everyone was friendly, and the quality of service was spot-on.

Thanks Clayton for taking the time to write us a review and for your continued business. We appreciate it.

• Great Service
    January 29, 2017

Great experience and I have been here several times. Just wish they would bring back the popcorn!

It is great to hear from you Michele, thank you for allowing us to provide the service to your vehicle. We know you have choices and we appreciate you...r business!

Schlossmann Honda City