New 888-276-5849 Dealer Website
Used 888-229-4007 Email Dealer
Service 866-637-3556

• Great Sale!!!! Great Salesperson, Kaylie Fiegel!!

Kaylie worked the deal for my son and got him the truck he wanted at a price he was comfortable with!! The 2011 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 was spotless for its age and way low miles!!! Looked Brand New!!! Highly recommend this dealership and Kaylie!!!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Schlossmann Honda City and Kaylie. We are grateful for your business and your recommendation!

• Civic Hatchback Owner

Walk-in service for oil change and tire rotation was within the hour, everyone was friendly, and the quality of service was spot-on.

• Great Service

Great experience and I have been here several times. Just wish they would bring back the popcorn!

• service customer

Thanks to Tom Spenner...Saved me a lot of money by fixing both of my Honda Pilot-2011 keys...Great customer service...Thank you!! Gary Dorgay

Thank you Gary for taking the time to leave us a review and share your experience with Tom. We truly appreciate your time and your business. Stop back any time and we would be happy to help any way we can.

• Best Dealer Around!

I was turned down at every other dealership and dealt with some less than personable salesmen. Jimi and the finance guy Rob were a pleasure to work with and got me into a car I'm beyond happy with. I'd recommend anyone to go here.

We enjoyed having you stop in Kelly and thank you so much for your trust and your business. Please feel free to contact us for any reason and we will be happy to help.

• Excellent service

Excellent service as always. Courtney takes great care of me. Thanks to the service team for getting me in and out.

Chris, thank you for your review, your business is very important to us.

Chris, thank you for your review, your business is very important to us.

• Happy Girl

1-22-16 I just wanted to take a minute out of my day to thank the extraordinary staff that assisted me in my car buying experience. (Except for the rude internet man who hung up on me while I was driving when I asked him to “hold please” so I could pull over and talk to him.) Mr. Loren Woyach stepped up to the plate and apologized for that incidents and put me in Great hands with a Jill Johnson. I will admit that I am not an easy customer to deal with. I have zero tolerance for games or wasting my time. But between the two of them they met all my needs and left me to believe that I had total control. There was no pressure, just total customer satisfaction from the two. Because of those two outstanding professionals I am more than a HAPPY & PLEASED customer. My greatest Thanks to the team there at Schlossmann. Sincerely, Sandy & her New Honda Civic EXT

Thank you Sandy for your review and congratulations on your new Civic. It is wonderful to hear you had a great car buying experience at Schlossmann Honda City.

• Thank you Peter Froelich!

Thank you for your review Sheri, we appreciate your feedback and your business.

Thank you Peter for working with me over the past eleven years. Even when my situation couldn't find me the right purchase you still kept the line of communication open. You have always treated me with excellent customer service and I know that I can trust you which is hard to find in the "car business". Yes, I am still in LOVE with my new Civic, I'm happy you were part of the purchase with me!

Thank you for your review Sheri, we appreciate your feedback and your business.

• Poor experience with the Service Department

Had a poor first experience with the Service Department at this dealership. Took my vehicle in, with an appointment, to have an issue looked at. A very simple and straightforward issue, at that. I was promised an update or call-back within a few hours. I had to call back at least three times only to find my Service advisor had gone home and my vehicle would not be looked at that day. This was over the course of a 12-13 hour period. I've never had this type of experience with any other Service team from other dealerships, shops, etc. At any rate, poor communication and lack of follow-up will definitely make me think twice before visiting Honda City again either for Service or a new vehicle.

• Thank you so much Marion Masterjohn.

I went to this dealer with no hopes of getting a car because of having a poor credit. So I told the lady that was standing outside my credit problem and she called Marion Masterjohn to help me out. I told Marion about my poor credit, and I asked her to show me my options and she told me that she was going to help me get the car I wanted and I was still short of hope. After looking at the cars I saw a car I love so I told Marion the car I wanted so she started making calls and working hard. She comes back and told me that the Bank approved the car and I just couldn't believe the low interest rate I went to other 3 car dealers before and they offered me a high interest rate and not many options for cars. Marion gave me the perfect car a car I love at a great interest rate with a low montly payment I can't be more happier than this. She took the time with her hard work to help me and she did a great job. Thank you so much Marion Masterjohn for all your help.