Wilde Toyota

4373 reviews

4373 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wilde Toyota from DealerRater.com

March 24, 2020

We bought a 2020 Tacoma from Jim Blake on March 20, 2020. He was ready for us when we arrived as we called to tell him we were coming in that day. Seamless... salesmanship...all questions asked were answered. We have bought gobs of vehicles from Wilde...their service is what keeps us coming back.

Your feedback and satisfaction are our top priority. We are so glad to hear that Jim could help you find the vehicle you wanted, and help answer any q...uestions you may have had. It is always a pleasure working with you, and thank you for your continued support of Wilde Toyota!

Phil Lo

(4.9) 232 reviews

Jim Blake

(5.0) 74 reviews

March 23, 2020

It was great experience in Wilde Toyota dealership. The service was amazingly helpful especially Jim Wright and Kenn helped me through out the car sales... I m very satisfied with the car. Thanks again

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great car buying experience. It was great working with you, and we hope that ...you enjoy your new Wilde vehicle!

Jim Wright

(5.0) 8 reviews

• June 29, 2014

We recently had a great experience working with Jamie Shay at Wilde Toyota! We would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have the kind of experience... where you can ask your questions and not feel like you are going to get trapped into a sales pitch that will never end. Instead, he stuck with wanting to know what our situation was and how he could work with that. He went above and beyond to make us happy and is excellent in customer service and satisfaction. He helped us find the perfect car for us!

March 23, 2020

The sales person Osama was extremely nice. The finance guy mike and David the manager made sure I got the vehicle I wanted. Thank-you.

We are so glad to hear that Osama, David, Mike, and our team could help you find the vehicle you wanted. It was wonderful working with you, and thank ...you for choosing Wilde!

David Volpano

New Car Sales Manager

(4.5) 23 reviews

Mike Groh

Osama Dabash

March 23, 2020

First time buyer from this dealership. I was very pleased with the honesty I received about the vehicle. The salesman wasn't pushy, infact, very helpfull.... I would highly recommend doing business here to anyone I know.

Your feedback is very much appreciated, and we are glad to hear that you had a good car buying experience with our team. It was a pleasure working wit...h you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

Shilong Ly

Internet Sales Coordinator

(4.7) 19 reviews

Lee Sihanourath

(5.0) 23 reviews

March 23, 2020

Working with the team here, starting with Mike Grow, sales manager Ian and finance Mike, was easy. They worked with me to find the best financing options,... found the exact car I needed (white Highlander, with tow hitch), and delivered in a very timely manner. No playing games. It actually felt like a good experience (and I have leased at least a dozen cars in my lifetime). Plus, I really love my 2020 Highlander!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are thrilled that our team could help. It was great working with you, and we hope that y...ou enjoy your new Wilde vehicle!

Michael Amos

New Car Sales Manager

(4.8) 34 reviews

Mike Groh

March 21, 2020

Matt and Sam were both very helpful and friendly. Took all the stress out of buying a used car. I had a wonderful experience and will definitely recommend... Wilde Toyota to my friends and family.

We are thrilled to hear that Matt and Sam could both be so helpful, and make your car buying experience stress free! It was wonderful working with you..., and thank you for choosing Wilde!

Matthew Winter

(5.0) 15 reviews

Sam Cottrell

March 21, 2020

Extremely helpful, and made the buying process so easy and painless! Very happy with our service with Tommy! He was helpful as far as answering our questions... and we appreciated the time he took for our car buying experience.

Thank you for your feedback! Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are so glad that our team could be so helpful! It was wonderful working wit...h you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

Tommy Haynes

(5.0) 85 reviews

March 17, 2020

Had a pretty awesome experience the one downside was on my end. I tired to get out of my lease too soon so I’ll have to hold off.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us!

March 16, 2020

Matt is professional and so helpful. We have bought 2 cars from him now and could not be happier. He is such a nice honest guy and we will be back for... our next car .

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we are thrilled that Matt could be so helpful. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are so glad tha...t you had such a good experience. It is always wonderful working with you, and thank you for your continued support of Wilde Toyota!

Matthew Winter