Wilde Toyota

4075 reviews

4075 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wilde Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• June 29, 2014

We recently had a great experience working with Jamie Shay at Wilde Toyota! We would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have the kind of experience... where you can ask your questions and not feel like you are going to get trapped into a sales pitch that will never end. Instead, he stuck with wanting to know what our situation was and how he could work with that. He went above and beyond to make us happy and is excellent in customer service and satisfaction. He helped us find the perfect car for us!

November 6, 2018

Tony was exceptional in helping to submit our offers, no matter how low...We were able to agree on a price that left us felling we made the right decision... choosing Wilde.

November 5, 2018

I went to see toyota rav 4 and drive 2 hours from chicago set apoiment with girl named Raven (be aware ) at 9 am 2016 Toyota rav4 silver aprox 18000... miles She wasn’t at work pretending that morning ,called her from night before to confirm, she said yeah come by the car is here ready to go clear carfax low miles perfect pics ( not actual vehicle) and guess what the car is on budy shop painting, to them happened that morning but the car was in shop to paint for a week they pretend someone just scratched the front bumper but it come up the whole right side was painted, very disappointed . Me and my father in law called day of from work, This personnel very ashamed and unprofessional , waste of time and money , to the sales person, just a quick sorry , eyes open whoo ever buy that car

We are disappointed to hear that your experience did not exceed your expectations. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to ...us.

November 4, 2018

First car we purchased from Wilde Toyota. Worked with Dan McDonell who was excellent. He was professional and not a hard sell salesman. He answered all... of our questions and fave us what we felt was the best price we could have got anywhere else. I highly recommend working with Dan if you're looking to purchase a new car. We bought a new 2019 Toyota Avalon Limited which we really like.

Phil Lo

Finance Manager

(4.8) 205 reviews

November 1, 2018

This was our 6th new car we leased from Wild Toyota. Danney McDonell was our sales person every time. H has guided us throughout the years to meet our... car needs. Danney is easy to work and no "high pressure" stuff. We have sent other people to him and he has always met their needs as well, Danney is highly professional and very knowledgeable.. He can answer any question you have. We highly recommend Danney and the rest of the Wild Toyota team we worked with.. Jon in finace and manager Ian. Thanks again!

Ian Johnson

New Car Sales Manager

(5.0) 18 reviews

November 1, 2018

This was the 6th car we have gotten from Wilde Toyota. Danney McDonell , our salesman was again very efficient and made it a smooth process. We highly... recommend Wilde and Danney. John in finance and the manager Ian also were great to work with.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are thrilled to hear that Danney could help make your car buying experience so memorable. It is always wonder...ful working with you, and thank you for your continued support of Wilde Toyota!

October 31, 2018

Jaime was very clear and helpfull in supporting the choice, explaining any detail and differences among carsa and models. Full availability or test drive.... No surprise on costs, transparency since the beginning.

Jamie Shay

Pre-owned Sales Consultant

(4.9) 408 reviews

October 30, 2018

We recently purchased a new car and were so very fortunate to have your best salesperson, Tony Chan Yaj, helping us. He was professional, helpful in every... way, very patient, (as my friend is very difficult to work with) plus knowledgeable, and outstanding in every way. He never once pressured us into buying something we didn't want and went above and beyond to make our transaction go smoothly. We are more than 100% satisfied. I have referred several people to your dealership who made purchases and I only wish I had known Tony sooner. I will tell everyone what a great experience we had. (Wish I had been so lucky as I had a horrible experience buying my car from Big Mike Searight at your dealership.) But I am happy with my Toyota. Tony needs to be commended for his hard work and great customer skills.

October 26, 2018

I was never treated so badly during any of my vehicle purchases, not only were they unwilling to contact my bank where I arranged my own financing but... the used car manager Randy Dunn was outright disrespectful. He insulted my wife and refused to work with my financial institution USAA which is a armed forces based institution. A real nice thank you to this country???s veterans! I just wanted to buy a car, I am pre approved so money???s not the issue, Randy Dunn just refuses to work with USAA for whatever reason. He even went so far to say the three customers they send to him isn???t worth it, WOW Randy Dunn, you must be doing really good to turn down twelve customers a month!

Randy Dunn

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

NOT RATED

David Johnson

Sales

NOT RATED

October 24, 2018

We had Tony Chan he help us out and made us feel comfortable. He helped me with all my questions. Great job! Love my new Equinox.