Wilde Toyota

4103 reviews

4103 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wilde Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 13, 2019

My original car buying plans fell through, and I found myself in a real pinch on time. I called Wilde and they connected me straight to Rachel Lovora.... She was immediately on top of things, got everything lined up quickly - the financials, the delivery on my tight timing needs, everything. It was great! She was super helpful, getting me all the info I needed, and honestly just a really pleasant person to work with. I never felt pressured or rushed, while at the same time feeling like things were moving along in a quick, efficient manner. She made the whole experience so positive - and exciting! When it came time to start signing the paperwork I was kind of nervous - it's a lot of money, over a lot of time, and this was my first car purchase on my own. I'm really glad I got to work with Noman for this part of the process. He explained everything in a really clear and personable way, and went through all my options without making me feel like I was being pressured into anything. I really appreciated that approach, especially since I went into the process without much background knowledge about what to expect. I was afraid of being overwhelmed - and it *was* a lot of information! - but he was super patient and I feel really confident in the choices I made with his help. My whole experience at Wilde was awesome. I would definitely recommend them to any local shoppers on the market for a Toyota!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Ruth! We are happy to hear our team could help make your experience so memorable. It was a pleasure working with ...you, and thank you for choosing Wilde Toyota!

Noman Arshad

January 12, 2019

Doug started with asking me what was I looking for. So he focused on my specific needs without any pressure. He showed me model options that matched my... preferences and explained price ranges. Jamie stepped me through the buying process, explained and showed me all the features of the car and made sure I understood everything about my car. They were both awesome!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Kathie! We are happy to hear Doug and Jamie could help. It was a pleasure working with you, and thank you for ch...oosing Wilde!

Jamie Shay

Pre-owned Sales Consultant

(4.9) 412 reviews

Doug Buer

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

(4.9) 42 reviews

• June 29, 2014

We recently had a great experience working with Jamie Shay at Wilde Toyota! We would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have the kind of experience... where you can ask your questions and not feel like you are going to get trapped into a sales pitch that will never end. Instead, he stuck with wanting to know what our situation was and how he could work with that. He went above and beyond to make us happy and is excellent in customer service and satisfaction. He helped us find the perfect car for us!

January 12, 2019

Bought a 2019 Corolla from Wilde at end of December. 3rd dealer I visited for the car and they did the price that I needed to make the purchase happen.... 3rd vehicle I have bought from Wilde. Thanks to Dan S. Ian and Chris W. Have a large selection of vehicles and would recommend Wilde Toyota.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We are happy to hear Dan, Ian, and Chris could help make your recent experience so memorable. It is a pleasure w...orking with you, and thank you for your continued support!

Chris Walczak

(5.0) 85 reviews

Ian Johnson

New Car Sales Manager

(5.0) 21 reviews

January 8, 2019

Tony make car buying process easy and fast for me. He make sure customer get the best working with him. It took me a while to decide which car to car,... but Tony gave really good suggestion which car is best fit for me.

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear Tony could help make your car buying experience so easy and memorable. It was a pleasure wor...king with you, and thank you for choosing Wilde!

Tony Chan-Yaj

(4.5) 67 reviews

January 8, 2019

David Olguin is 1. Very Very friendly, :) 2. Trustworthy 3. Best adviser 4. Keep reasonable (cheap) price for service. 5. A great man. My next-time... service plan, Must make an appointment with him and then just chill..

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Sayed! We are happy to hear David could make such a great impression. It was a pleasure working with you, and we... look forward to your next visit!

David Olguin

Service Writer

(5.0) 163 reviews

January 8, 2019

Received the best customer service. Very patient and understanding. Great staff. Will continue to go there and will recommend family and friends. Thank... you for all your help with my new car.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, Dee! We are happy to hear our team could help. It was a pleasure working with you, and we hope you enjoy your Wi...lde car!

Phil Lo

(4.8) 208 reviews

John Melter

January 4, 2019

This guys help me a lot..if you guys need some help about car..this guys you won't regret...thanks tony and phil..i do appreciate it..

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Makmak3189! We are happy to hear Tony and Phil could help make your experience so memorable. It was a pleasure wo...rking with you, and we hope we can be of service in the future!

Tony Chan-Yaj

(4.5) 67 reviews

Phil Lo

(4.8) 208 reviews

January 4, 2019

my car was totaled on christmas day leaving me without a car and trying to figure out my leasing situation. i went in and was promptly greeted and helped... to get my new lease set up. after having a great experience with Thom (who provided toys for my baby to play with) and Mike, i was introduced to Ian who was extremely friendly and definitely brought a family feeling to the transaction. another great experience with Wilde Toyota.

Thank you for sharing your feedback, haylparmann! We are glad to hear you are safe, and that our team could help make your experience so memorable. It... is a pleasure working with you, and thank you for your continued support!

Ian Johnson

New Car Sales Manager

(5.0) 21 reviews

Michael Amos

(5.0) 24 reviews

January 4, 2019

I WILL NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THEM AGAIN!!!!!!. I worked with Terry Dies he had such an attitude and seemed like we were wasting his time. He said well I... get paid if I sell you a car or not. That is something a salesman should never say to a buyer. I ended up buying a car. I traded in my car and signed the title over and signed the back of the title. Weeks after he calls me and asks me to bring in the title. Well I told him I already did and he would need to find what he did with it. I am not responsible for someone who can't be organized enough to keep things together an not lose things. When on the phone with me he was very rude. I am not sure why they have a person like that working there. I used to like Wilde and purchased several cars from them. They have really gone downhill lately and are rude. I warn you to think before buying there. It's not my job to have to do their job. Get it together.

Ben, we are concerned by your comments and would like the opportunity to speak with you and learn more about your experience. We will have someone fro...m our management team contact you as soon as possible!

Terry Dies