Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 33 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• June 17, 2017

Fabulously presented knowledgeable great experience. Recommend highly. Presentable young man. Great personality. Thx

January 14, 2018

NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR TO HERE FOR THE SERVICE!!! I leased G550 at Mercedes Benz of Fairfield and this car gave me same issues such as vibrating steerin...g wheel, front signal light malfunctioning and the random engine misfiring last two years. I have been experiencing these issues spontaneously off and on when I am on the highway or when I start the car. So I brought the car to his dealer to find out the cause and every time, all I hear is either "We can't find out what the cause is." or "We can't duplicate the problem so we can't fix it. Bring it back to us when it does it again." One time I asked, can you at least explain why the engine is misfiring and the service manage Matt Pikul and service tech, Eddie told me there are lot's of things that can cause random misfiring and we don't know why that happened that day but your car is not doing that at this time so we don't know. So I asked them what do you recommend me to do if the car is shaking bad with engine light flashing due to random engine misfiring again when I start the car and they told me that just restart the car again and let the bad fuel burn off then you will PROBABLY ok to drive the car. They also said, "If you did that last time it happened, your car was probably fine, you know. " As for the spontaneous vibrating steering wheel while driving on highway over 60mph that has been happening last two year, the service manger Matt Pukel kept the car for two weeks at the shop and finally told me that he was sorry that it has been a constant issue last two years but there is nothing he can do since while his staff test drove that issue didn't duplicate. In addition, he was also being very rude, sarcastic and discriminatory when he was telling me that "By the way, you know that it is illegal to drive over 55mph on highway in the state of CT. I am not going to have my tech test drive your car over legal speed limit of 55mph to duplicate your problem. Are you asking me to do something illegal?" And when my husband called him and asked if he said all those words, he said no, no I had my tech test drive your car at 60mph trying to duplicate your issue. Please do not leave your car here if you really care about your car and your safety while driving. They are not professional and all they give you are the endless excuses to cover up their lack of ability to resolve the issues or even make a proper diagnosis.

August 24, 2017

We had a wonderful experience with Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield and without question we would buy another car there. The dealership is very professional... and efficient and gave us a great deal on a pre-owned Mercedes wagon. But most notable of all was our salesman Ray Latka who was very helpful and gracious (even with our two little kids!). Overall, the experience was best-in-class.

July 23, 2016

Great overall experience. The dealership/showroom was very comfortable and sleek. I wasn't getting a Mercedes from this dealership but I was still tre...ated like a valued customer. Kasey was great to work with. He was willing to work with me to make sure I got the best deal possible. He was very accommodating to me and my family. Always just a phone call away. My first car buying experience was a success!

March 15, 2016

Dealer was great. Al was terrific. Highly recommend him!

March 2, 2016

Didn't end up buying but they were good to work with.

February 10, 2016

I would like to thank Albert Aliyev for the great service, efficiency and professionalism. Every time I contact Albert with any question or request re...garding my new Mercedes -Benz he make it very easy for me and help in any way he can. For a new driver and a car owner he makes the whole experience very smooth and easy. Thank you, Albert. Best regards, Karina Khechoyan

February 6, 2016

What a a blessing to have a Sale agent that went above and beyond, this awesome person name is Kasey Curran. What a level of confidence he has in his ...work. I would like to encourage anyone, if your looking for a car, please visit Mercedes Benz and ask for Kasey Curran.

February 3, 2016

i was leasing a car from mercedes fairfield , im very happy happy to buy or lease car from there . awesome guys . didnt take long process specially al... . thanks guys

January 29, 2016

I live in New Jersey 2.5 hours away from Connecticut. I had such a pleasant buying experience in Fairfield Mercedes Benz, that I would gladly travel a...gain. The staff is efficient, courteous, and professional, a true representation of the hallmark quality of Mercedes Benz.

Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield