Boucher Kia of Milwaukee

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• One of the Best!
    May 21, 2014

Purchased a 2012 Infinity G37x This was the smoothest car buying experience I have ever experienced. Kyle Lyon and his manager Robert Gonzales made my... wife and I very comfortable. Beginning with sales and all the way to finance and delivery the process was smooth efficient and most of all enjoyable. I am one that never purchases a maintenance contract but because of the experience all my service will be completed by Boucher. The maintenance contract is well worth the money. I look forward to working with this facility in the future. If you are in the market for a new/used vehicle stop in and ask for Kyle Lyon. You will not be disappointed.

great buying experience!
    April 2, 2018

Good facility with great people to deal with. Not your typical high pressure sales team. They took the time to listen. They explained options for ...purchasing a vehicle and showed which option was the best deal for us. Also, they provided all the documentation I asked to see. The buying process was very quick.

Great experience!!
    February 25, 2018

Worked with Brian and Hannah to buy a new Sorento. By far this was the best car buying experience ever. Brian was wonderful listening for what I wante...d and going over our options. Easy to talk with and genuinely cared to help us quickly find the perfect car. Hannah was amazing and wonderful to work with. So very happy!!

incredible buying experience
    January 6, 2018

Brian Schwanke and the team at Boucher Kia in Milwaukee helped my step daughter buy a certified pre-owned vehicle to replace her old car. He walked he...r through the process and supported her decision making . I have personally bought several cars and have never had as positive experience as I had with Brian and Boucher. I will definitely look there when I am in the market.

Great experience!
    December 3, 2017

My husband and I had a great experience working with Johnny and Hannah. We were able to get the car we wanted at our price point. Johnny and Hannah ...were very professional and friendly, making the car-buying process a smooth one!

Customer
    October 5, 2017

Donna was our sales person & she did an outstanding job on the phone, email & in person.

Above and beyond.
    October 2, 2017

I came all the way from Illinois to see a very specific new Kia Forte. Donna was very helpful and aware of my financial and vehicle situation. While t...hings took a few turns due to finances , the Boucher management got me into the precise car, exactly as I wanted. I’d dealt with the “car salesman” types earlier at another dealership, Donna was nothing like that. I’ll be back to Boucher for my next one!

Highly Recommended!
    September 18, 2017

Boucher Kia has a wonderful staff in all areas of the process in purchasing a car. The salesman, Brian Schwandt was very knowledgeable, friendly and... an excellent listener. Joe Merino helped to make the paperwork process easy and fun. A manager who also assisted with our trade review was very nice during the negotiation process and gave us a very fair and decent price on the vehicle we traded in. We felt at ease with everybody and we believe they listened to what we needed in the most exceptional way. We felt this was one of the most pleasant experiences at a dealership. Our intentions were to drive to Milwaukee and visit about 3 dealerships. We found the perfect car at Kia Boucher, our first and only stop of the day and drove home with the most perfect Kia Soul the same day. Thank you Kia Boucher and we will recommend your dealership to our friends in Northeast Wisconsin!

Optima
    September 17, 2017

Tim the service person that helped me was so polite and knowable about my car & it's performance. He assured me I have a great car. I felt confident... my car would be taken care of by experts. I've been a happy Kia lover for 11 years.

Kia Niro
    September 6, 2017

Leased a Kia Niro. Great experience. Everyone I dealt with was helpful, friendly and professional. I would absolutely recommend Boucher Kia to a frie...nd. Marvin Cameron was very patient explaining all the awesome features on my Niro. Sue

Boucher Kia of Milwaukee