New 888-446-9978 Dealer Website
Used 888-449-3032 Email Dealer
Service 888-449-5958

Average based on 186 reviews
  • Priority Honda is an EXCELLENT dealership!

Priority Honda is wonderful! James Comey has been my service technician for years and is the very, very BEST! He has always made sure that my cars are in top shape and everything that is needed is done. He always gets me out on time and usually early! He really cares! Lolli is a fantastic service manager as well and cares so much, too!--wanting to always be certain you are taken care of excellently. My experiences with Priority Honda have always been tremendous. The last year I have multiple times driven 3 hours to keep my car serviced at Priority Honda in Huntersville, and it has been worth it each time.

• My Purchasing Experience with Priority Honda

This is my 2nd purchasing experience with Priority Honda. I would say that they were both great ones. Although the process may be timely, depending on the amount of customers, but in the end you get the car you want and are very satisfied with the terms agreed upon. My Sales Person was Benjamin Smalls. He was informative, professional and very courteous. He made sure my concerns and needs were acknowledged and met. In the areas I didn't understand or was apprehensive about, he became even more informative, asked probing questions concerning my plans for my purchase within the next 2-3 years. Thinking about that help me make a qualified decision. We discussed other areas in my life that helped make me feel more comfortable. I appreciated that. There are quite a bit of forms that need to be signed once your purchase is complete. I sat down with Tony Rios in finance to go over the details. He made me feel right at home. As if he were taking care of me personally. He has such a great personality and sense of humor. I felt like I was in my living room. Thank You Priority.

• Service Dept - bad experience

Took my car in to have the recall done for my airbags, an inspection and a small service. When picking my car up I specifically asked if the inspection had been done because the last time I went in for service/inspection I went to check out and it hadn't been done and I had to wait while they completed the inspection. This time I was told it was completed. So the next day I leave work early to get my tag renewal. I was told an inspection had not been done, I said it was, pulled out my paperwork I received when picked up car and NO inspection was attached. I called Service Dept when I got home. They told me the inspection had been done, but they just forgot to give me the report and they would mail to me. Then, 4 days later the service dept calls me to say the inspection didn't get sent to DMV and I needed to bring my car back. I am going tomorrow, but they have not offered me anything for my inconvenience or time. So far I have lost pay from work and now I have to make an additional trip for the inspection, as well as having to take off work again to go to DMV. It's too late to do online. The negatives of time and pay lost far outweigh any benefit of getting an inspection done free. (On top of paying too much for tires in order to pass inspection. ...so they said).

• Problem solved

Ryan Repchick took care of a recurring problem. Look forward to contiued excellent service.

• Service

James Come was professional, knowledgeable and patient with me. He addressed all of my concerns and made sure that everything was done correctly. I will definitely return.

• Awesome customer care

Jim C has been my customer service man for years. We have 3 Hondas and we only go to him. He is the best!! Leanna Chester

• Jim Comey

Great experience working with Jim....always on top of things and very pleasant to work with.

• Excellent experience

Bought a accord 2016 exl from Priority, couldnt be more pleased how seamless their process was. Would recommend to anyone.

• James Comey

Mr. Coney has been servicing our car for years. We purchased our Honda in 2008 from the priority showroom floor. Being senior citizens,89&82 we appreciate the professionalism given to us. Kirby and Carol Smith.

• Priority Honda has excellent Sales and Service Tea

I worked with Chris Coley to have some minor repairs done to my new car that I had purchased there 2 weeks prior. Chris has been my service advisor for more than a year and has done work on all our Hondas. He is always very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I bought a new Honda from Priority because going to another dealership and losing the relationships I had built at Priority was not an option.