Palmen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Racine

786 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Palmen Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Racine from DealerRater.com
  • Quick and easy

How fast I was able to close, in and out quick, negotiated easily. Great experience save I have to put at least 20 words in this review. LOL

• Great service

Their ability and willingness to help work my service around my schedule made getting the work done easier to handle.

• Great service

Husband usually takes cares of this. He was laid up with back problems. I walk with a walker. Everyone was so kind, considerate and helpful. Took me to work and back. With a little help had no problems getting in and out of van. Thanks so much.

• sales staff

I came in with a competitors price and they worked hard to match it. I have deal with Palmen before and with Chuck Schovain with a good results.

• Great Dealer, Great Service!!!

The whole buying process was super easy and I great deal on my new truck. Service was quick and people were super friendly.

• Recall service

Difficult to rate your facility because it was recall service. Facility was nice and it looks like ongoing construction will make it look even nicer.

• Oil Change

prompt courteous service amid an extensive remodeling project that appears to be a big inconvenience to the employees there. Despite the inconvenience, I received top notch service.

• Fantastic
    November 8, 2017

I purchased my previous Jeep Cherokee from Palmen. When it was stolen out of my driveway I went back to see what they had in case mine was not recovered. I met Katie at the front desk when I walked in. Not only did she pull up my old files so I could submit them to insurance, she started searching the system for a 2017 that matched mine. After my car was recovered totaled, she started the process of getting the only one we found up from Illinois. She texted me on her day off and explained the car was in Florida. She immediately started the process of figuring out how much a new Jeep Cherokee would cost. I ended up with a great 2018. Throughout this horrible experience of having a car stolen, Katie was compassionate and gave more than 100% to make things easier for me. I highly recommend Katie!

• Awesome
    November 5, 2017

Scott was great salesman. He took the time to listen to our needs and helped make the buying experience and pleasant one. Alfonso was just as helpful. They both made for easy and pleasant experience.

• Great staff,easy process

Katie is awesome. Was quick and helpful. I buy a lot of vehicles so she made the process quick and simple. Will only buy from her. Finance staff is fantastic. Also quick and simple!