Napleton Autowerks River Oaks

New 888-859-7912 Dealer Website
Used 866-412-1599 Email Dealer
Service 888-457-6804

• outstanding customer service

My family has purchased several cars form Napleton Lincoln. They are really great. We dont dread the usual car buying process. Always very fair on new pricing and trade-ins. Highly recommend.

• Miss. kimberly Joseph

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Kimberly! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Am always pleased with you'll services. And I would recommend you'll to others. I feel that the services you'll have are very good and I will always be a customer. Thanks

• Great service as usual!

Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

I needed a replacement wheel for my vehicle. I was able to get the wheel ordered on Friday, delivered on Saturday and installed on Monday morning. The staff was helpful, thorough, efficient and courteous.

• Great service

Very professional, courteous & reliable. Satisfied customer

Very professional, courteous & reliable. Satisfied customer

• Great!!!!

Great fast service everytime... love this place will be returning for every oil change...

• CAR OWNER

WAS FIXED RIGHT THE 1st TIME AND ON TIME !! THANKS

WAS FIXED RIGHT THE 1st TIME AND ON TIME !! THANKS

• Great service, Cold in Waiting room

Service was great, but a heater is needed in the customer waiting room!

Thanks, Katherine! We hope you continue to choose Napleton's River Oaks Lincoln for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Service was great, but a heater is needed in the customer waiting room!

• Car repair

Ford Edge; Service was great. Explained what would be done and when the car would be ready.

• Raymond Penkala Retired Ford Skilled Tradesmen

Always satisfied with your service. I have all my oil changes done hear fast service and my car always get washed. Very Pleasant Service People to take care of any needs or questions I ask. Highly recommend the dealership.

• Oil change

this time around I can't complain. but I still cant get over the fact that at one point an oil change took 4 hrs! but lately it's been great.

Jose, your positive review means a lot to us, and we?re happy we could help you. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!