Napleton Autowerks River Oaks

(4.8) 167 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

167 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton Autowerks River Oaks from DealerRater.com
  • outstanding customer service

My family has purchased several cars form Napleton Lincoln. They are really great. We dont dread the usual car buying process. Always very fair on new... pricing and trade-ins. Highly recommend.

• Knowledgable techs, reasonable prices.

Again I had the pleasure of being serviced by Vincent,I consider one of your more experienced service advisors with great interpersonal skills in rela...ting to customers; an instinctive old school courtesy that makes you feel secure in diagnosis and comfortable in result.

• Great service, great staff .

Great service and great staff. Clean facilities along with refreshments.

Frank, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than h...appy to assist you! Safe travels!

• write a review Listen to a customer

My experience at Napleton Lincoln /Cadillac / 159th st.,Riveroaks,IL They really give great service. I have one complaint if a customer says "write ...Do Not Wash Car" on ticket not once but said it twice, why would you wash car, take the shine off, because car was just washed before being serviced..it was quite obvious. Please inform your employees to pay attention to customers and don't develop personal attitudes... I've never had this problem at any other Cadillac dealership.. Thank you.

Janet, thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a ...stellar experience here at Napleton's River Oaks Lincoln, LLC. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call our Service Director, Jim Sedivy at (708) 891-5400 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

• Good Service

Very accommodating. Was running late from a doctor appointment, but I was told to come on in. Although, I was late the representative was very pleasa...nt and I was service and didn't have to wait long at all. However, the cashier wasn't that pleasant.

We appreciate your feedback, Deborah. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here aga...in down the road!

• Service/Repair

Overall, I found Jim to be extremely helpful and dedicated to resolving the problem. This was a complicated problem involving the touch screen and not... easily solved, but Jim did a very good job in solving it. My only criticism is that there were not more frequent updates regarding the status of the vehicle- the dealer needed it for over a week, and I had to call to find out what was going on.

• Thermostat Repair

I always have my Lincoln served at Napleton. They have always been very good to me. This is my first major repair, which was really expensive. That... would be my only compliant is that the labor is so much and it did seem excessive to put on a thermostat, but I will still bring my car to Napleton.

Teresa, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We value your input! Please let us know if you ...have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Napleton's River Oaks Lincoln, LLC!

• Oil change

Very friendly when we drove car in for oil change. We were in and out in no time! Definitely coming back for next service date.

Overall Experience

• Still have bad feelings

Don?t know why i couldn?t use coupon and loyalty rewards together. Still haven?t received an apology from Vince for hiding the damage done two years a...go. Although it was repaired i only return if there?s a coupon.

• Great Service as Expected

My service experience was GREAT as always. They get me in and out, and any of my questions or concerns are always addresses. I have purchased 2 cars f...rom this dealership and they do a great job sevicing both.

Napleton Autowerks River Oaks