• Finally an easy experience

I went to Family Auto Mart because I got wasnt able to get approved at the big stores but I couldnt find a newer decent car anywhere else that did no credit loans. Doug and Steve sold me a really nice 2010 nissan altima with good miles in really good shape. I just showed my paystubs and light bill and they didnt need to look at my credit. it was really nice experience.

• My review about the dealership

I had a great experience at Family Auto Mart. The service was great! My salesman Steve did a wonderful job. I will recommend this place to my friends. Thanks again.

• Great service by mustang nick

when I came down to family auto mart was not sure about a used car. but when mustang nick came up to me he took time and understood what wanted in a car and what I wanted to put 1000.00 down and what payment I wanted to stay with. we walked the lot and looked for while. Took the 2006 Hyundai Sonata test drive and it drove great smooth drive handle real good on the road. when I got back, went inside to nicks office and everything went great. nick explained all about the paper work. and did not take long at all. everything went really well. never thought I would enjoy buying a used car. If you need a vehicle ask for nick. thank you.

• Great service from Mustang Nick # Family Auto Mart

I got a loan for a Toyota Yaris and they made the process go over really smooth. Mustang Nick helped me find the right car with good gas milage.

• great service

went to family auto mart to purshase a car was very happy in please with the service they gave me thanks nick

• great experience all round

I called early in the morning, I asked if the car I was interested in was available. They knew what was exactly on the lot. I went in and spoke with Army Dave. He was very professional and helpful. He knows what he is doing. Very honest as well.some of the local near by dealerships should take some notes from Family auto mart. They are for the people. I would recommend Family auto mart to anyone.