• Outstand ing service

The usual great service I have always had at Hesser Toyota, was again experienced. The visit stared with a friendly greeting form the Assistant Service Manager Marc Pietranton, a friendly hello from Service Manager Kevin Hesser. The service was preformed by "James" an outstanding Technician, with his usual attention to detail. The Parts department was also helpful on several purchase.

• Great Dealership!

The employees are very friendly. Trading in our car and purchasing our new one was quick and easy. I would definitely go back!

• I love my Camry! Friendly people at Hesser!

I never felt rushed or pressured to purchase at any stage of the process. Tony G answered all of my questions and helped me set up my phone with the car's bluetooth before I left. The financial specialist also answered all of the questions I had, and made me feel at ease with my purchase. I'm very happy with my experience, and will recommend Hesser Toyota to friends.

• Always a Pleasant Experience

Everyone is professional and courteous. The wait time is not long at all. They will do only the work you ask of them, but will make suggestions on what else should be done and let you know the cost.

• Service is always exellent.

Chris, sales person, is great to work with. He listens, explains then steps back while decisions are made. Matt also assisted when Chris was busy with another customer. He was also knowledgeable and helpful.

• Fast service, clean facilities, coffee and soft dr

Easy in and out of vehicle. Vehicle serviced in a timely manner. Friendliness of staff/professional staff/good communication with staff lllll lllll lllll

• Great service, lots of good info, outstanding sale

Excellent salesman, Ed! I felt very comfortable with him, felt a trusted relationship with him, and liked that he did not pressure me in any way.

• Service

Your staff is always very friendly and help full. Usually always very happy with the way my truck is returned to me, this time not so happy my centercaps were marred up. Disappointed.

• Hesser Toyota

Easy to work with and friendly. Fast service, my car was brought in from another dealer and ready for pickup in one day.

• Great sales / lease customer service

Great customer service. Thank you Ron Matzke! Our trade on value and lease rate terms were exceptional. We appreciate the service plan included. Very friendly and personal service.