New 877-251-6371 Dealer Website
Used 877-266-0882 Email Dealer
Service 888-236-7990

Average based on 19 reviews.
  • Outstand ing service

The usual great service I have always had at Hesser Toyota, was again experienced. The visit stared with a friendly greeting form the Assistant Service Manager Marc Pietranton, a friendly hello from Service Manager Kevin Hesser. The service was preformed by "James" an outstanding Technician, with his usual attention to detail. The Parts department was also helpful on several purchase.

• Top Notch Service at Hesser Toyota

William Garcia always takes good care of our vehicle needs. We trusted Hesser Hyundai in the past and have confidence in the service at Hesser Toyota for the future.

• Great service

When additional work was required,it was done at the same visit after calling us to inform us as to what needed to be done

• Hesser Service

I liked the fact that they called me to let me know my filters were dirty and didn't just replace them without my approval. Honest and fair!

• Awesome Buying Expeience

Ron Matzke was our salesman and he was the MAIN reason that we brought the car from Hesser Toyota. He spent time with my wife when we came in to look at the car. He also had some great ideas that helped convince me to go ahead with him!! He should be recognized as one of Toyota's Best Salesman!!!

• The Hesser Experience

Friendly and courteous staff. Good team work shown. Clean and neat facility. Very helpful staff, offered their business cards. Encouraged to stop by if experiencing any "operator" errors.

• 2017 Toyota Tacoma first new vehicle

Leased a brand new Tacoma. Easy and low payments. Didn't know It was an option. Low payment!

• Definitely Come to Hesser!

Tony G was so nice and made us very comfortable. He was not the slightest bit pushy and really worked with us to get a car we liked with a good deal.

• Sandy Eckhardt

Chris Hall who was my sales person was outstanding! When I came to look at vehicles, he was open to showing me everything on the lot that I may be interested in. I appreciated his taking me for a test drive with a Toyota RAV4 SE and showing me so many things about it. He made me feel very comfortable. When it came time to purchase, he spent hours of time, working on numerous options with me. It is a big investment, and am proud to be driving a new 2016 Toyota from Hesser. I purchased my 2002 Camry Solara from them, and it kept me safe for all the years I drove it. Chris did not high pressure me, which most sales persons do! When I picked up my vehicle, he again spent a lot of time showing me all the specs and sent me on my way, feeling comfortable behind the wheel! Kudos to Chris....and Toyota!

• Great service

Intelligent service departmen Intelligent service department The 20 word requirement is asking too much. Please do not send me any more feedback forms