Havill Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Outstanding

Purchased a 2014 Town and Country. Smooth and easy transaction. A dealership that has integrity, is honest, knowledgeable, and treats you like family. From the sales floor to financing, a top notch facility. They have a customer for life in me.

• Thanks Havill!

Great experience, and would recommend to anyone! Super helpful in introducing me to the tech features in my new vehicle. :)

• Great dealership

Everyone at the dealership works so hard and has your best interest in mind when finding a car you love. They are truly just a wonderful dealership.

• Excellent!

I have purchased several cars over the last few years from Tammy at Havill Chrysler Dodge Jeep and each transaction was quick and efficient. I don't live near Jefferson, but prefer to make the 40 minute drive since my experiences have been so fast and easy.

• Customer

We had no intention of buying on the day we did. We were "just looking". However, the atmosphere of Havill was so low-key that we felt comfortable taking our time and eventually buying that day!

• 2009 Ram 1500 SLT

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Havill over the past 5 years. Two Challengers and one Truck. Every time I get treated like family and they work with you to get you the best rate possible. I had Ashley helping me with the Truck and she worked with me on the price and did a fantastic job! The service in second to none I would defiantly recommend Havill to anyone looking for a New or Used vehicle!

• Quick to respond, good quality

The folks were quick to respond and had a nice, clean vehicle

The folks were quick to respond and had a nice, clean vehicle

• Fast, reliable service; bought another Jeep

We worked a good deal on 2 trade-ins to purchase our new '16 Jeep with help from Ashley, our sales contact. This is the 2nd Jeep we purchased from Havill and will go back again when we're in the market for another vehicle. Also their service department is close by, has convenient hours & has knowledgeable service people.

• all around incredible

all around incredible people and smooth transition into a new fantastic vehicle

all around incredible people and smooth transition into a new fantastic vehicle

• New Ram Big Horn

After the Milwaukee car show, I bought a new Big Horn with the 0% financing. The deal was ending soon and Ashley Lentz and the gang at Haviil worked with me to get the sale completed.