BMW of Warwick

149 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 7, 2019

I worked with Victor Cabral to purchase my 5th BMW. After 4 coupes, I wanted to try something different, but wasn't quite sure what I wanted. Victor introduced... to the X3 M40 and it was a match made in heaven. This SAV has the handling of sports car and is fun to drive. Once I settle on the vehicle, the next step was finding one the had all the features that I wanted and the color combination that I can get excited about. I'm the type of guy that wants it fully loaded with new every features. They didn't have it on the lot, so Victor searched until he found the right combination of features and color. In less than 2 weeks I was ready to drive my new toy home. And I didn't settle for anything less than everything that I wanted.

Hello Rod, Congratulations on the acquisition of your new X3 M40. We appreciate your feedback regarding your visit with Victor. Thank you for the exc...ellent rating as well. Victor will be informed of your satisfaction with his services. We hope to see you again, soon. Have a wonderful day!

February 5, 2019

I purchased my BMW of Warwick. My sales rep was Victor Cabral. He did a fabulous job. He was able to show me all the cars I wanted to see and provided... a comfortable purchasing environment. Victor goes above and beyond for his customers. It is very clear that he cares deeply about what he does and the satisfaction of his customers.

Hi Audrey, thank you so much for sharing your great review with us! We are pleased to learn Victor has gone above and beyond in helping you with your ...vehicle needs. Congratulations on your new BMW! We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

• May 23, 2018

We had an outstanding level of service and attention when it came to purchasing our latest vehicle here. Luke Mayer is an incredible sales person; he answered... all of our concerns and presented us with all the information we needed when it came to choosing the correct vehicle for us. He is very knowledgable, courteous, and friendly. I would highly recommend him if you are in the market for a new vehicle! In addition, I recently had our other vehicle serviced at BMW Warwick and the service was phenomenal! Bob Shaw and Manny in Service were excellent! I was provided with a loaner vehicle during service. There was a question as to whether one of the items should be or shouldn't be covered under warranty but Manny and Bob took care of it and I couldn't be happier with the service there. With my experience at BMW of Warwick, I would definitely return for service and for a new vehicle when it is time for something shiny!

Chan - So glad to hear about your great experience at our dealership! We will be sure to pass along your comments to Luke, Bob, and Manny. Thank you f...or recommending us and look forward to assisting you again when it's time for that shiny new car! Best, BMW of Warwick

January 30, 2019

The entire experience at BMW of Warwick was terrific. We purchased a 2019 BMW X3 M40i. Victor Cabral is a gem. His professional demeanor, attention to... detail, and outstanding sales service was first class. Erin Barber in finance has been superb and Mitch Patenaude was helpful in showing us the car’s new features. Regardless where you live you owe it to yourselves to check this dealership out before you buy. No hassle, no pressure and knowledgeable! Thanks Victor!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review us, Melissa! We're delighted to hear your experience went smoothly. We wish you the be...st!

January 28, 2019

I have worked with Scott Kiefer at BMW 2 times now (BMW 3 series and now a BMW X3), and both times have been a GREAT experience. He is generally a nice... person and wants to help you, and also wants to give you the best deal that he can. As everyone knows, car shopping is stressful, but I can honestly say it has been a breeze working with Scott since I have been purchasing my cars. I am never one to leave reviews, but my experience thus far has been that good. I really can't ever see myself dealing with anyone else. Furthermore, beyond picking and buying a car- Scott is always responsive to emails and phone calls as well, which I find helpful because I ask a ton of questions and it is nice knowing you have someone who generally cares. Anyways, if anyone is in the market for a car, please go to BMW Warwick and ask for Scott Kiefer- this is a 5 star recommendation. Trust me you won't regret it :)

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for sharing your amazing review! We are pleased to learn Scott has provided you with great experiences! Congratulations o...n your BMW X3! We truly appreciate your business and loyalty. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

January 25, 2019

Victor was fabulous in helping me buy my certified pre-owned BMW. He took care of all the paperwork, and personally drove over an hour each way to deliver... the car to my doorstep!

Charlie, thank you for the five-star review! Congratulations on your BMW! We are so glad to hear that Victor offered you exceptional service during yo...ur purchasing experience!

January 17, 2019

Scott Kiefer helped me get my BMW, and he was so accessible and down to earth. A true pleasure to do business with- as the entire team at BMW Warwick was.... Thank you to everyone!

Ashley, Congratulations on your BMW! We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Scott and our team. Thank you so much! We welcome you back.

January 17, 2019

My salesman was Victor Cabral and I was very impressed with his knowledge of getting the customer the most for their money. I just purchased my car yesterday... it is a certified pre owned as so far I am pleased with Victor taking care of a few minor requests that I had very promptly. I would highly recommend Victor if your shopping for a BMW in Warwick RI

Sherry, Congratulations on your car! We're so glad Victor took amazing care of you. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not ...hesitate to let us know. Thank you!

January 16, 2019

The dealership offered to upgrade me to a 430XI three months prior to my lease expiration. Upon inquiry, I was immediately contacted by Jesse Coutu and... he worked relentlessly with me until my wish list and financial requirements were met. Jesse went way out of the way to make this deal happen to my complete satisfaction. He is truly the BEST! I would recommend his services to anyone.

Thank you for the five-star rating, Mike! Wow, it sounds like you had a quality experience with Jesse! We are so happy to hear he went above and beyon...d in helping you with your vehicle needs. We can't wait to see you again in the future.

January 16, 2019

Victor was excellent. The entire car buying experience was extremely professional. Every aspect of this process was professional; from the test drive,... to the negotiations, to the delivery of the car.

Hi Gil, Thank you for sharing your excellent review! We are so happy to hear Victor provided you with exceptional service. It's great to know yo...u had a great car buying experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.