BMW of Warwick

198 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 7, 2019

After looking at a BMW at another unauthorized dealer I can in with many questions and concerns. As I walked in the door Tom was there and he helped me... with ALL my concerns. He helped me get into a car that fit my budget and needs. I have Never had such Amazing service from the purchase to the finance and Delivery (Ben was incredibly detailed) I applaud BMW of Warwick and will return and recommend to all.

Hi Kim, Thank you for taking the time to share your great overall experience with Tom and Ben! We hope you continue to love your brand new ride, and W...e look forward to taking care of any of your auto needs in the future.

October 6, 2019

This place you won’t regret. One of the best and honest car dealers by far. Not only are they professional but they will go above and beyond to meet with... your expectations. I highly recommend BMW of Warrick and Victor Cabral to be your next sales man, you won’t regret it! Thank you to all staff! You’re great!!

Ermelinda, Thank you for taking the time to share your outstanding experience with Victor! We greatly appreciate your positive feedback, and We look f...orward to taking care of your auto needs for years to come!

• February 5, 2019

I purchased my BMW of Warwick. My sales rep was Victor Cabral. He did a fabulous job. He was able to show me all the cars I wanted to see and provided... a comfortable purchasing environment. Victor goes above and beyond for his customers. It is very clear that he cares deeply about what he does and the satisfaction of his customers.

Hi Audrey, thank you so much for sharing your great review with us! We are pleased to learn Victor has gone above and beyond in helping you with your ...vehicle needs. Congratulations on your new BMW! We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

October 1, 2019

When I walked into BMW I really wasn't sure what model car I wanted, I just knew about all the features I had to have. Victor Cabral walked me through... all my options patiently and helped me find my dream car. He was extremely knowledgeable throughout the whole process. I must admit I was somewhat dreading the 'car buying' experience because I have heard the stories, but he completely changed my mind. Go see him if you want to buy a car. He went above and beyond in all aspects. Erin Barber Goncalves helped me through the financial paperwork very smoothly. I was able to drive my new car home the very next day. Finally, Michael Mercier has earned his title of 'BMW Genius'. As this car was an upgrade for me with a ton of features, bells and whistles; he walked me through every button in the car. I would not have been able to drive away comfortably without his superior knowledge. All in all, what a wonderful experience at BMW of Warwick. From the moment I stepped into the dealership to the time I drove away in my new car, I felt taken care of and special. Kudos to the entire team!

Nancy- Sounds like you had a quality experience from start to finish, which makes us very happy! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We a...re happy to hear Victor, Eric, and Michael all went above and beyond to assist you with a high level of customer service throughout the process. Congratulations on your dream car! We truly appreciate your positive feedback, and We look forward to taking care of any of your auto needs for years to come.

September 29, 2019

Victor helped us find the vehicle with the features we were looking for and made the process seamless. He is an asset to BMW of Warwick.

Congratulations on your purchase! We will be sure to pass your great feedback along to Victor. Let us know if we can assist you again!

September 28, 2019

Victor was an absolutely wonderful resource for me. He walked me through the entire process of purchasing the car. He was fair and balanced and made... sure I was completely satisfied. Victor went above and beyond to make sure I walked away happy. He is a true asset to the Inskip team!

It is a delight to see Victor ensured your satisfaction and we agree that we are so lucky to have him with us. Thanks for your your excellent purchasi...ng experience, Russell. We welcome you again!

September 19, 2019

Worked with Thomas. Very easy process, got me exactly what I wanted and needed. Thomas is great. Bought 2 cars from this dealership and will buy more!

That's great to see, Matt! We are thrilled to see that Thomas's outstanding service left such a positive impression on you. We appreciate the fact tha...t we've earned your repeat business and look forward to your next visit!

September 16, 2019

Thank you Victor for your great help and support, I really appreciate it it was a wonderful experience to deal with BMW Warwick and you. Best Wishes

We are so happy to learn of your satisfaction working with Victor on your purchase. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful expe...rience. We appreciate it and we hope you'll visit us again!

September 10, 2019

This was my 2nd time dealing with BMW Warwick due to the wonderful experience I had with Victor Cabral during my first experience. I drove over 1.5 hours... to buy my X3 from here. Victor made this experience even better than the first. He is very knowledgeable and made the process so easy. He gave me the best deal and I was very happy with his efforts. He went above and beyond to get the deal done for me.

We are happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service. Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

September 7, 2019

Great dealership! My salesperson Victor Cabral was exceptional from finding the right vehicle to completing the purchase. I highly recommend him! A great... experience and it was the right car for me

Congratulations on finding the perfect vehicle to fit your needs. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you. Victor will appreciate your f...eedback. Let us know when you need anything else.