BMW of Warwick

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Found my dream car!
    November 14, 2017

My dream was to own a BMW converble. I looked on the BMW website and found a 2017 Orange 230i xdrive. I met with Bob Shaw who was fabulous. He was ver...y knowledgeable but not pushy. He explained all my options and gave me time to think about them. He worked hard to get me where I needed to be to drive off in my dream car that night.

Allison, So great to hear your dream of owning a BMW convertible came true! And happy that Bob was able to assist you along the way - we will be sure ...to pass along your kind words to him. Enjoy your new convertible! Best, BMW of Warwick

Can anyone help me buy a car??
    April 9, 2018

We to the dealership Saturday mid day...walked around out front for about 10 minutes, went inside the showroom for about 15 minutes walking around and... not one person came to help me. One sales person was sitting at his desk looking out the window, another was on his computer looking at cars.com. Previously this week I had sent 3 inquires on their web page trying to make an appointment and never heard from anyone. Guess this dealership does not want to sell any cars.

Brendan, We would like to extend our personal regrets regarding your experience with our dealership and assure you that we take your feedback seriousl...y. We would appreciate the chance to speak with you, as we do not have any website inquiries with your name. You can email our General Manager, Ron Girouard, at rgirouard@penskeautomotive.com. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Amazing experience.
    April 2, 2018

Best car buying experience I ever had. I purchased a vehicle from BMW of Warwick recently, with Scott Kiefer as my salesman. I never felt pressured t...o purchase, he was incredibly knowledgeable, and I felt like I was being HELPED, not upsold. This was a huge difference from another dealership I visited earlier in the week. BMW was taking care of my interests; not lining their own pockets. Scott was great. I unfortunately had a total loss due to an unexpected accident, so when it came time to purchase a replacement, I called Scott up immediately and he helped me just as much as the first time. I will never go back to a normal car or dealer experience. BMW of Warwick changed my perspective permanently, for the better. Thanks guys, good work.

Great customer experience all around, highly recom
    March 19, 2018

Jesse Coutu was great. I stopped in to "look" and drove out of lot a couple of hours later in my new car. Great experience!

Excellent Experience
    March 18, 2018

Victor Cabrol was our contact for all stages of our transaction with Inskip. His attention to detail and follow up was outstanding. His comprehensive ...knowledge of the car buying process and genuine wish to make it a positive experience for us made it a pleasure to work with him.

Great Experience with 2018 x3!
    February 11, 2018

Victor Cabral went above and beyond with several rounds of searches to locate a 2018 x3 that had all the features: color, trim, executive package, tra...iler hitch, etc. He was also able to offer aggressive pricing that I was happy to move forward with quickly. Overall, it was an easy, no pressure experience with delivery to my house by a BMW Genius to walk through the x3 features. This is our 4th BMW from this dealership and their staff: Victor, Gina and Ben are a pleasure to work with.

BMW X5
    December 20, 2017

John and I had a great experience at BMW of Warwick. BOB SHAW was very helpful explaining everything that we needed to know about the BMW X5 we were ...interesting in. What I loved the most about Bob, he was not a pushy sales person. He is very Professional, Personable as well as Understanding. I would recommend Bob for any of your sales need at BMW of Warwick. Thank you Bob!!

John & Donna, It's so great to hear about your great experience with Bob! We will be sure to pass this along to him. Thank you for taking the time to ...review us and hope you enjoy your new X5! Best, BMW of Warwick

Very Friendly
    November 21, 2017

I had a great experience at BMW of Warwick. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Bob Shaw especially helped find me a great car. His knowledge and... experience was very much appreciated and I would certainly recommend him to anyone.

Ben, Thank you for your 5-star review! We will be sure to pass along your compliments to Bob as well. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Best, BMW of... Warwick

Best car buying experience
    November 14, 2017

Excellent Service and exceptional knowledge. Bob Shaw is the man. I and my wife went to see him one weekend and expressed our needs, Bob gave a few ...cars which are near to our need and we said we are looking for a car which exactly match our need. A week later he got a car from nowhere that fits our budget and an exact match to our needs. That is Bob. He made impossible to possible. God bless

Chella, We're thrilled to hear Bob was able to find the perfect vehicle for you! Thank you for taking the time to review us and wish you and your wife... many happy miles with your new BMW! Best, BMW of Warwick

Buyer
    November 14, 2017

I am on my fourth BMW, all purchased at this dealership. I continue to buy there because the service has always been great. In terms of the sales expe...rience I have been fortunate to have knowledgeable, personable sales people. Bob Shaw went out of his way to find the car which met all of my specifications.

Karen, Thank you for your great review and continued business! We're glad Bob was able to find your perfect BMW and we wish you many happy miles ahead.... Best, BMW of Warwick

BMW of Warwick