Lienemann Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Great customer service

With all of car dealerships in the area, it is hard to find one that you feel is honest and will not pressure you into something you don want or need.... I bought a car this weekend at Linemann auto and it was easy and stress free. Gene was very friendly and made the process very easy. I will go to them for all of our purchases in the future.

• Friendly and Honest

Lieneman Auto in Ralston was a wonderful dealership to work with. Gene (co-owner) was honest and friendly from the very beginning. He was not a pressu...re salesman and rally made me feel confident that I was buying an outstanding vehicle. I have even suggested him to an organization I work with the helps foster youth by cars and my own brother.

Lienemann Auto Sales