Gillman Acura of North Houston

48 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 19, 2017

I was extremely pleased with the purchase a used vehicle for my daughter from Gillman Acura. My sales rep was Crysta Pickett and she made the process... very painless and didn't try to sell me a bunch of extras. I was in and out within an hour. Unfortunately a couple days after we brought the car home something catastrophic happened to the engine and I reached out to Crysta and had the car towed to my mechanics shop. I immediately got a call from the Sales Manager, Greg. He said that they were going to tow the car down to there dealership and check it out. He called me a day or so later and said that the engine was destroyed. He said that even though I bought the car "as-is" that the car should not have died within two days of bringing it home and that the dealership was going to take care of it! Needless to say I was very happy to hear that they were stepping up to the plate and taking care of this. I cannot say enough how pleased I was with the entire process and even though the used vehicle had serious problems shortly after bringing it home the dealership took care of it with no qualms whatsoever. This is the way a business should treat its customers. I will not go anywhere else again.

September 20, 2018

First time experience and I was very happy they took very good care of me and I left with one of my dream cars so very happy I went to Gillman Acura.

September 12, 2018

We leased and purchased our car from Gillman The service has always only been completed at Gillman. The customer service and all employees are always so... kind, concerned, and knowledgeable! We wouldn’t go anywhere else!!

September 5, 2018

Professional Service Reps and top quality care. Have bought two MDX SUV's from Gillman and my wife loves them and only has them handle the maintenance.

September 5, 2018

Jeremy was extremely patient, communicative, responsive and worked very fast to get things in order for our lease. He was very competitive in price and... made sure he beat all the other dealers in Houston. The process was easy all the way through financing. I love my 2018 MDX

August 11, 2018

I had a very pleasant experience from the start to the end. Sales person April Porter was an exceptional person. She made my entire car buying experience... seamless and fun. Finance manager Charlie was great. He walked me through the entire process by sharing all of th options available to me.

July 20, 2018

Consistent value, quality, and dependability. All work is explained, all costs are provided upfront and for the most part does not deviate. They are great.

July 19, 2018

I liked the prompt greeting, knowledgeable answers to my questions. Its a very clean facility and the fact that there's a relaxing lounge was very... pleasant.

July 18, 2018

Mike the service foreman was extremely helpful and really put time and effort into trying to figure out what was going on with my car. He genuinely wanted... to help and make things right. He was fantastic! Miguel - service adviser called me with updates regularly and was helpful and polite.

July 10, 2018

Rick Mitchell is Fantastic!!!! I was looking a few different types of cars that were high end SUVs similar to the MDX. Because Rick did a great job of... educating me on all of the functions of MDX, and the advantageous of owning one, I came back and bought an MDX rather than Audi Q7 or Jaquar F-Pace. He was great during the purchase process to and helped me out throughout that process! I could not have asked for a better sales person, and his expertise, consideration, thoughtfulness, and effort was fantastic!!! I am so happy with my new car and the service has been top notch!!