Gillman Acura of North Houston

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 37 reviews

• January 19, 2017

I was extremely pleased with the purchase a used vehicle for my daughter from Gillman Acura. My sales rep was Crysta Pickett and she made the process... very painless and didn't try to sell me a bunch of extras. I was in and out within an hour. Unfortunately a couple days after we brought the car home something catastrophic happened to the engine and I reached out to Crysta and had the car towed to my mechanics shop. I immediately got a call from the Sales Manager, Greg. He said that they were going to tow the car down to there dealership and check it out. He called me a day or so later and said that the engine was destroyed. He said that even though I bought the car "as-is" that the car should not have died within two days of bringing it home and that the dealership was going to take care of it! Needless to say I was very happy to hear that they were stepping up to the plate and taking care of this. I cannot say enough how pleased I was with the entire process and even though the used vehicle had serious problems shortly after bringing it home the dealership took care of it with no qualms whatsoever. This is the way a business should treat its customers. I will not go anywhere else again.

June 16, 2018

Professionalism, knowledgeable about vehicles and business. My sales person was Crista Pickett. I loved the way she does business and I wish everyone ...could experience buying a vehicle from her. She is a joy and a jewel.

May 30, 2018

Thank you Paul and your team to help us have a great deal. Will suggeste friends to this dealer ship . They are friendly and professional

May 19, 2018

I’m was a potential out of town buyer (Dallas) and was blown off. I made more than 5 phone calls and sent 3 emails trying to get figures on a c...ar. The GM, manager and sales people woudn’t return my calls or emails. When I finally got ahold of someone, I was told they sold over 300 cars a month and they didn’t need my business.

February 27, 2018

This was the best dealership service appointment I have ever had. Was given an estimate of two hours for an airbag recall, but my car was done in 45 ...minutes! Best ever and I will be back, not only for service, but to purchase the next car.

February 17, 2018

Everyone was very helpful and professional. The tech explained everything and was very knowledgeable. They got us right in and the total service was ...superior. We were very pleased with the service.

February 16, 2018

The overall of handling of speaking to my insurance company as I was in standing in the repair department. Assisting in a loaner car for me to use whi...le my car was left overnight

February 3, 2018

I loved the customer service, as well as the time frame it took to purchase my new vehicle, even just observing the salesman you could tell, it wasn’t... just about buying a new car and that was the end every one that come in contact with me was building a relationship and not just interested in selling me a car, that’s what I noticed off the back, never experienced that before when purchasing a vehicle... I would/do recommend this company Gillman to anyone, my own mother.

February 1, 2018

Fast and friendly customer service. Trevor helped me a bunch, very honest and helpful, and also the sales man Grant was very friendly and just had a ...conversation with me. I appreciate that not everything has to be selling something but being able to know your customers. Clean place, and I love the updated look! The free car wash is ALWAYS a plus, and the free loaner car.

January 31, 2018

My battery died and was able to schedule an appointment the same day. Upon pulling up to the drive, the service advisor met me outside and immediately... had my car sent back for inspection. While waiting she kept me updated about what was found and how much longer I would be waiting. It was quick and easy.