3.7
  • Awesome experience!

Fastest car shopping experience!! Will return next time we need a car!

Fastest car shopping experience!! Will return next time we need a car!

• Excellent to deal with

Thank you for the very kind words. We really appreciate the business. Stop by and say hi anytime.

Very nice and non pushy salesmen. Brian was very easy to work with. Brandon was also very helpful. We received a fair price for our trade-in and a decent price on our truck. It was in very nice shape and low miles. Harry was also excellent to work with. We highly recommend these guys for your next used vehicle.

• Pushy

Dealer was incredibly pushy and impatient, despite me being polite. Was very skeptical on me wanting to get a second opinion on a vehicle I was interested in and lied about having someone else interested in the same vehicle to pressure me into buying the vehicle. Completely unprofessional.

Sorry about your bad experience here. That is surely not the approach to customers we want at autos online. We do encourage second opinions on our cars and welcome customers to take the car to their mechanic.

• Great Business!!

Thanks Tim we appreciate the kind words. We will do our best to help your family friends.

This place is definitely a place you should strive to do business with. A dealership that can level with you, be straight forward, get you into a good vehicle at a good price, not take advantage of you...all quality things this place has. I bought a Ford Edge from them and I could not be happier. They disclosed everything about it. It wasn't even the vehicle I originally had in mind, but after talking with them about what I was looking for, they found a vehicle that suited me and cost less than the one I was looking into originally. I also felt like it was a very genuine interaction and after buying cars other places before, this can be hard to come by. I also financed through them directly and got a better rate than my bank could even come close to. Overall I am very happy with everything and I will recommend ANYONE and EVERYONE to check this place out!!

• No hassle repair

Wongo, Sorry about the problem after delivery. Glad everything worked out good for you.

Everything about the car was positive. However, after driving it for a day, I discovered a not-so-minor mechanical problem. The manager at Autos Online directed me to take the car to a repair facility where Autos Online provided the parts necessary and where the repair was done. This was done in a courteous manner with no initial refusal or any negative response.

• Awesome costumer service really grateful for their

Kong, We love to help people with credit issues. It is our specialty however as your credit improves we will have a program for you too.

I am really glad I went to this dealership after being declined from all other major dealership they really work hard to finance a car for me. I will go back to them in the future.

• Just not acceptable

Terrible experience with the finance department! I would not recommend this organization to anyone. Very sad because I really wanted to purchase the specific vehicle I found at their lot. Make sure you do your homework on the financing if you decide to do business with them I was not told the truth!

False, the finance department went above and beyond to help them find a "SMART" finance option considering the customer had a open Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Our Finance Dept found a way for them to not only buy the car they wanted but, save thousands doing so! Also we used our years of experience to get her approved with a "better lender" that wouldn't charge the large bank fees that most would. The customer's only confusion on weather she could put her husband on the loan. This was not brought up until after they left. We choose the best way to get her approved and save them money. By adding the husband it could have killed the approval. We would of tried to add the husband after we had an approval if that was important to them but, it wasn't brought up? She should be thankful that we didn't use the other lender she wanted to use. We worked hard to save her and her husband money. In turn the customer used our approval at another dealership. At Autos Online we understand your credit situations and can really make the difference in weather you have to put large cash down or what you buy by spending more time and finding the "best" option that saves you money rather then the easy one like a C.A.C. loan. If you want to spend to much than go somewhere else.