Zimbrick Volkswagen of Madison

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Shopping for Used
    December 26, 2012

Was in the Market for a used VW. Customer service was great, very informative and not pushy at all. Although I did not buy a used vehicle from this ...lot, I did purchase from a different Zimbrick location. Kudos to Zimbrick, great overall experience!

Am I still here?
    July 26, 2017

I decided on a used car, but there was a front end noise that I asked them to check. The salesman said that he heard it too, so he sent down to be ch...ecked out. I got my financing in order and waited. There was a short delay due to the weather. In that time they sold the car to someone else. After 15 years of VW's, I think they could have checked with me. Perhaps I have disappeared.

Kris - Zimbrick Volkswagen
    June 12, 2017

Needed to buy a car on a time limit. Narrowed new vehicle purchase down to one of two vehicles. Kris was the sales expert I was in contact with. She w...as profession and fun throughout our interaction. Although I did not purchase from Zimbrick Volkswagen it was a pleasure to work with Kris and would highly recommend her as a point of contact in your car buying experience.

Stay away from them
    May 25, 2017

They don't know how to fix a car, and they will charge you a ton of money when the car is not fixed (not sure if they made even more damage, which is ...also possible). They took a week to replace a spark plug and an injector, only to say that was not the real problem. If the technician does not know there's something with the cylinder when s/he plugged out the spark plug, you can tell how inexperienced the person is. And they insisted that they followed the official procedure of VW, which, if I believe them, means that VW does not have an appropriate guideline for fixing a car.

I am very sorry for your frustation and experience with our service team. Our goal is always to have happy customers and happy experiences with their... VW's here at Zimbrick VW of Madison. I'd be happy to discuss your issues with your VW in more depth. My contact info is below. Thank you. Bill Fritz Service and Parts Director Zimbrick Volkswagen of Madison www.zimbrickvw.com 608-443-5753 bill.fritz@zimbrick.com

bad service
    December 29, 2015

Service department, bad experience! I've been driving for the last hour without windshield wipers working to my Touareg. Stopped by, asked them to hel...p me, I have kids and wife with me, all they had to do is check the fuse panels. But they didn't. Said that it's more than a fuse, how would they know if they didn't even checked it??? Other local shop helped out.

I'm sorry you had a bad service experience and thank you for your valuable feedback. I would cherish the opportunity to speak with you about your expe...rience. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Bill Fritz Service and Parts Director Zimbrick Volkswagen of Madison www.zimbrickvw.com 608-443-5753

Good experience, but no sale
    October 23, 2012

Shopped for a used vehicle through this dealer recently. The dealership was flexible to my test-drive and inspection requests. We were unable to agree... on a price, but I would have no problem working with them again.

Outstanding customer relations.
    March 5, 2012

Marcel May did an excellent job of answering all of our questions during the buying process. His explaination and preperation of our vehicle and its s...ystems at delivery was the best we've ever received. We look forward to our continued relationship with Zimbrick.

Great Selection, treated us super
    October 15, 2011

Great Selection of VW's. Fair prices and outstanding service.

Zimbrick Volkswagen of Madison