Bob Penkhus Mazda

163 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 11, 2019

The service at Bob Penkhus Mazda is amazing. The service representatives are considerate and clear communicators. I was surprised how quickly they serviced... my car. I can highly recommend them without any reservations.

Joseph, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your future visits. Hav...e a great day!

September 11, 2019

Professionalism when you have that in bedded in your staff they cannot go wrong I love it when a person takes pride in with their doing and want to be... the best it what they're doing thank you very much by pinkus

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

• February 23, 2018

It was lovely to buy a car there. No pressure but quick service when needed. Worked with us to get to a great price! Thank you, Mitch!

Thank you Nadja for giving us this opportunity to earn your business!

September 9, 2019

The Service Department at Bob Penkhus Mazda was highly professional and provided great quality service. Everything was taken care of as promised which... I always appreciated. The great team at Bob Penkhus Mazda ! The place is delivering to the highest standards! Robert Kania was incredible and he is the best!.

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! The kind words you had to share about our service department and Robert are grea...tly appreciated. We look forward to your next visit!

September 7, 2019

Always runs like a new car after servicing. I never have to wait. Waiting area always has plenty of magazines. Servicing time is always " just right".

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

September 6, 2019

I continue to be impressed by the thoroughness and customer rapport exhibited by the service department, and in particular, Jessica Tovar. The car is ready... when promised and the work is video documented and reviewed by the technician which i think is fantastic! Easy to get appointments and comfortable waiting area. My only suggestion would be to allow customers to buy packets of oil changes like Toyota. Their deal is three for $75.. I would definitely take advantage of an offer like this even if the price were slightly higher. Many Kudos to Jessica for her friendliness and concern for my time. Thank you .

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We appreciate the kind words you had to share about Jessica and the suggestions on ...an oil change package. We look forward to your next visit and hope you have a wonderful day!

September 3, 2019

I was very impressed to receive the video inspection of my vehicle. I was equally impressed with Jerry Lane's prompt follow up on completion of the servicing... to my Vehicle.

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for the kind words you had to share about Jerry. We look forward to ...your next visit!

September 3, 2019

New to C Springs Bob Pankhurst Mazda really helped me out to get ready for a small trip! They got me in and out quickly and seemed to really be thorough!... In this for the long term!

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!

September 2, 2019

Service department is always friendly and ready to assist. I work with Jerry Lane most of the time but when he is off then I get the privilege to get greeted... by Jessica Tovar. Service department is always on time and I really like the video of the service.

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you for the kind words you had to share about Jerry and Jessica. We hope you ...have a great day!

September 2, 2019

A wonderful experience for having your car serviced. Only tell you what you need to have done to keep your car safe. Utilizing modern technology to help... you understand what your car needs.

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience!