Smart Motors

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 442 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• October 9, 2017

Smart Motors is the greatest dealer we've found to buy a car from in Madison. Everyone working there provided a very good service and was really frien...dly. Even after purchasing our car we know that we can always come back in case we have problems or just for a cup of coffee. ;) They are awesome!

Thank you so much for the feedback, Susi. You're right, you're welcome back anytime - even if it's just for a cup of coffee .. or a cookie to go with... it, and maybe some fruit too :) Seriously, thank you for your continued support. We really do appreciate it. Drive safe!

May 21, 2018

I purchased my first Toyota from Smart Motors 10 years ago. Not only did I love the car, I also loved the dealership for its convenience and ease of s...cheduling appointments, as well as the staff I've encountered. I've purchased 2 more Toyotas for my family since that time, so of course I went back for my most recent purchase. I bought 2 used cars in the past 5 years and have been delighted to get to work with the same sales rep each time. Chris K is honest, open to feedback, and truly cares about your buying experience. I recommend him and Smart Motors hands down to other dealerships.

Thank you so much for your continued support, Angela. Just to think, it all started a decade ago. How time flies, and yet we truly appreciate your bus...iness. Thank you!

May 19, 2018

We had a wonderful experience buying a new car from Todd at Smart Toyota. We felt very comfortable the whole time and he was helpful in answering any ...questions we had, flexible in scheduling test drives, and never applied any pressure to buy a vehicle. We were impressed with the whole team - Greg and Justin were very helpful in negotiating and finance and we are very pleased with our new purchase! Thank you!

Congrats on your new vehicle ... I'm guessing it must be a new Prius based on your review name :). We appreciate you choosing Smart Toyota, and ...I will be sure to pass along your comments to Todd as well. Drive safe, and we look forward to seeing you for your first ToyotaCare service at 5,000 miles.

May 7, 2018

When we arrived Todd greeted us in a friendly manner. He had the car I was interested in outside the dealership ready for our test drive. Before the t...est drive Todd made sure we were familiar with the new safety features in the vehicle for 2018; he insured I had made the necessary adjustments to mirrors and seats for my driving needs. As I drove he pointed out various features of the car. Upon our return he had my trade in valued. I was satisfied with the assessment and the pricing. He also gave me an added consideration on the price for my military service. After striking the deal, he provided us a rental vehicle since our vehicle would not be ready til the next day. When we came to pick the new car it was ready as promised. Todd had Jacob review the features on the Camry and reviewed how to customize the car our preferences. My wife and I were impressed with Todd's knowledge of the vehicle and the time he spent with us to make sure our questions and concerns were answered fully. I would recommend Todd and Smart motors to any friend or acquaintance looking for a new or used car. A big thanks to Todd.

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Robert! You're going to love your new Camry, and thank you for choosing Smart Toyota. We certainly apprecia...te it ~ Cheers!

April 30, 2018

This is a first class dealership that is very customer oriented. Everyone is helpful and never into pushing you into a fast high pitched sale situatio...n. Customer service after the sale is also top notch. I can’t say enough good things about them.

We certainly do our best to earn your continued business, Robert ~ so thank you for your continued support and for your kind words. We look forward t...o seeing you at your first ToyotaCare service.

April 24, 2018

We live in Rockford, IL and just purchased our 3rd Toyota at Smart Motors from Greg Erzen within the last 6 years. Greg is excellent to work with, has... great follow-up and is very professional. He answered all of our questions and concerns about the vehicles we were considering. Greg constantly followed up with us providing solutions on pricing, trade-in value and vehicle consumer reviews concerns. We also considered buying a Honda Accord and Greg quickly responded with a counteroffer on the Camry and sent us a side-by-side comparison. We drove up the next day to trade in our Tacoma and bought the Camry. We worked with 4 different Toyota and Honda dealerships and several salespeople and Greg is by far the best. He never gave up and as a result earned our business. We would give him a score of 12 on a 10 scale. Thanks for all of your help Greg!

Thank you so much S. Parsons. We appreciate the awesome 5-star review, and for you to trust us with your last 3 vehicle purchases. Safe travels back ...to Rockford.

April 23, 2018

Clint did a fantastic job providing an excellent purchasing experience. I was more than satisfied with the transaction and appreciated his personal an...d friendly demeaner.

Congratulations on your new Tundra, Jeff. You are going to love it! And thank you for choosing Smart Toyota. We appreciate it, and I will be sure to ...share your feedback with Clint Phillips as well. Take care ...

April 17, 2018

I received wonderful customer service. The salesperson was knowledgable, thorough, and personable. She did not rush me into making a decision and wa...nted to make sure that all of my questions were answered throughout the entire process. The finance staff was also great in explaining my options and followed up with me on my extended warranty questions. I was treated in a professional and respectful manner. Excellent staff! I would definitely recommend Smart Motors.

Hello and thank you very much for the review, Linda. Choosing a new vehicle is a big decision, as is WHO you choose to purchase it from. We appreciate... you giving us the opportunity and ultimately you choosing Smart Toyota. Thank you!

April 17, 2018

I got a very accurate view of leasing versus buying a new car.

Glad we were able to help clarify some things for you Diana with regards to leasing and buying.

April 9, 2018

We have been dealing with Smart Motors for over 12 plus years now. Service and people are great, that is why we keep going back

A dozen years ~ thank you, James! We appreciate your continued support and I'll be sure to share you feedback with your service team as well. I know ...they will appreciate it as well. Until next time ... drive safe!

Smart Motors