• Top-notch Prius and to-notch sales

Phil W at Smart Used was the perfect combination of relaxed and knowledgeable as we tried to make the best choice of used car for our family. It was not a "pressure" type of experience at all. We were left with the impression that Phil truly wanted to be a helpful guide in our search for the car that would satisfy our stated requirements. The selection of vehicles was just right. Everything we sat in or drove seemed solid and clean. There was no question the vehicles on the lot were quality tested and approved by Smart Toyota. That being said, the pricing was fair and not subject to much negotiation. We left the dealership satisfied with OUR choice and also with the feeling we would be taken care of after the sale. Of the 5 dealerships we visited yesterday, Smart of Madison left us with the greatest sense of integrity and seemed to be more intent on developing relationships with customers than on selling a car which may not fit the customer's needs.

Thank you so much for the feedback, and for choosing Smart Motors Certified Pre-Owned, Capable1. We appreciate your detailed review, and we most definitely look forward to serving you. Until then, drive safe.

• Great Experience

Awesome! Thank you so much for the feedback, Jason. I am confident you will continue to enjoy your new Toyota for many years to come.

I had a great experience leasing my new vehicle. I was glad to have Brianne Michelle helping. Hope my relationship with Toyota will continue to be as stress free as my lease.

• Smart Motors - By far the best

Awesome! Glad we could help find that perfect vehicle for you, and thank you for the feedback and 5-star rating. Much appreciated.

Top notch sales rep (Mark Koebbe), top notch Sales Manager (TJ Johnson) and the best selection of Toyotas anywhere. Fair prices and a great buying experience.

• Worth a visit!

I was specifically searching for the car I wanted. I was pretty nervous about buying new, however Todd at Smart Motors helped out quite a bit and most importantly, kept me from freaking out about buying a new car. Buying a car always seemed like a life event that was distressing at best, at least that was the dealership experience I had seen in the past. Not the case with Smart Motors, I will definitely be returning in the future.

Congratulation on your purchase, Exwhyze. Glad we were able to help you through the process. Purchasing a new vehicle is a big deal, and we appreciate you choosing Smart Toyota.

• Great Experience at Smart Toyota

Thank you Rodney P. for making purchasing my Highlander a great experience. I recommend working with Rodney for your next new vehicle.

Congrats on your new Highlander TBonds, and thank you for the specific feedback on working with Rodney Potter. I will certainly be sure to share it with him, as I know he will appreciate it. Cheers!

• Purchaser

I had a very good experience buying a used 2011 pickup. It was exactly the way they described it and the process of buying it was very easy.

Hello Dave. Based on your comments it sounds like you had a good experience with us, but your star-rating doesn't reflect the same. Perhaps you just clicked the 1-star rating by error, but if you do have feedback on your experience that we can improve on, please email me at social@smartmotors.com. Thank you, Dave. ~ Blane

• Toyota highlander

People were very friendly and took very good care of me. Got me threw the process of buying a used car very quickly and professionally.

Hi Deb. So glad to hear we were able to help your through the process of purchasing a used vehicle, and thank you for the feedback. Cheers!

• Excellent Customer Experience!

Congratulations on your new RAV4 Hybrid Lori, and thank you so much for the feedback. We appreciate it!

From the responsiveness of the internet team, to conversations and test drive with Derek to the overview with John and all of the paperwork with Dana - everyone we encountered was friendly, professional, knowledgeable and helpful! I had heard great things about Smart - but this is my first experience and I have already highly recommended Smart to others! Love my new Rav-4 Hybrid (actually, a 2016)!!

• Purchasing a 2017 Prius

I was in the market for a new car to replace a 13 year old one. My wife and I had a great experience at the dealership. They made us feel welcome, without any of the "sales pressure" to buy from them.

Happy New Prius Day! Wow, 13 years you had your previous vehicle ... I'm sure you're new Prius will keep you happy and safe on the road for just as long! Drive safe!

• Smart Motors Great Dealership

Todd W was a great guy!! Along with the general manager. A hassle free experience. I purchased a 2010 4Runner and traded in a 2008 Escalade. I will be going back for our next vehicle. Thanks to everyone at Smart!!!

Congrats on your new 4Runner, Tim. Glad we were able to help, and I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to Todd Wersland as well. I know he'll appreciate it. Cheers!