Don Larson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac GMC

4.0
  • Great service!!

I was able to get in for an oil change on short notice (within 24 hours). I appreciate everyone's kindness, courtesy & promptness. Everyone I dealt with is a true professional: the receptionist who answered the phone, Peter scheduling the service, Mike greeting me, walking around the car and telling me about the windshield wiper special :) and the mechanic taking care of my car quickly - I was out in less than 45 minutes!! Thank you all - you're the reason I keep coming back!!

• Customer

Very knowledgeable staff in Sales, Service and Parts. Always very helpful and courteous.

• Krueger

The staff are very friendly and efficient. We will definitely go back for all our vehicle purchases.

• Kelly

Service was above and beyond expectations! They were looking out for me while my car was still covered under warranty.

• Excellent service!

The guys in the service department, Mike, Scott and Tyler, always take excellent care of me and my car. This time was no exception. Thank you!

• Disappointed loyal customer

While I have been a very loyal customer to Don Larsen after the treatment I received four days ago while getting my oil changed I do not believe I will be taking my truck back to do any of my services there again. I was treated extremely rude by the gentleman in the service department. I cannot stand when somebody hears you but refuses to listen to you ,there is a very big difference. What is the point of scheduling an appointment just to have them do whatever they would do anyway and pay no regard to the special instructions or time restraints that the customer may be under, and the funny thing is they actually called and solicited me for the work. I hope for both our sakes they don't do that again!

• Very Good

I went to this dealer to see a used car. I don't live near this dealer, I didn't act fast enough and someone else bought the car before I could get back up there. They had the car listed at a good price and also offered a good price for my trade-in. I found them much easier to deal with than my local dealers...I would have felt good about handing over my money to them but it wasn't meant to be!

• customer service

I always get treated with a great deal of respect, and the service work has always been done in a timely manner

• Transmission

I had taken my Cadillac to Don Larson for oil changes for almost 6 years and that was all I ever had done other than a cabin filter or something else minor. When I reached a certain number of miles on the car I thought I should have the transmission fluid and filter changed, even though I was not having any problems with it at all.so I took it to them. About 3 weeks after it was done, I was driving on Highway 12 and the car just quit moving. he engine was still running and it was in gear, but I wasn't moving. I had it towed to Don Larson and they said there was NO transmission fluid in it. Apparently, the mechanic didn't get the plug in properly and it all leaked out, leaving me stranded. They made the new repairs, but the torque converter clutch light stayed on and would not go off. I took it to another dealer and he said the converter was damaged because of the lack of fluid. I took it back to Don Larson, and they said they were not responsible for that, and if I wanted it even looked at, the cost would be $1,100.00 just to look at it. I have not taken any of my vehicles there since. Because of this, they lost a long-time customer for sure, and I would not recommend their service to anyone.

• Buying my Buick

I was looking at a car (Buick) at a different dealership that was in my price range when I found the same car but with 10,000 less miles on it, but it was out of my price range. Your dealership was able to work with me to not only get the price in my price range, but you made me feel comfortable with the purchase as well! Buying a car can be stressful, and you made it very stress free.