BMW Fresno

177 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 30, 2018

I recently leased a 540i. I would like to thank the entire sales team, particularly the salesperson Radford P who provided me outstanding service. He... was helpful, knowledgeable and very professional. Radford went above and beyond to help and answered all my questions with a lot of patience. I ended up leasing the vehicle I was interested in, for a price that I was happy with. No hassles. Just civil, relaxed negotiations. I had a great experience.

November 30, 2018

Recently purchased a used X5 with much help from the great sales team at BMW of Fresno. Outstanding experience as Radford P is extremely knowledgeable... and helpful in the process of weighing options. He provides much information to work with to find the prefect car.

• September 4, 2018

After visiting a few other dealerships, where I had sub pair experiences, I decided to visit BMW Fresno. I was promptly greeted, and showed multiple vehicles.... I found an awesome 5 series. Thank you for your help Levi and Hovsep! Highly recommend you buy your BMW from these fine people.

November 1, 2018

Levy was great at working with me to get me the car I wanted with ease. He made sure I was getting everything I wanted and didn’t settle for less.

September 28, 2018

In July I was lucky enough to purchase my very first BMW! I had stopped by the dealership at the end of June to check out the new models. First, upon... entering I will say that the showroom is bright, spacious and beautiful. Although the showroom was busy, I was greeted with a smile by the BMW Genius and was told that someone would be with me as soon as they could. Then, enter Eddie. My experience with Eddie was the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership. He was friendly, personable, thorough and kind, I instantly felt at ease with him (which is usually not the case while shopping for luxury items.) Even though the showroom was bustling with people, he spent more than enough time with me. I had left knowing that I would be back in a few months to pick up my new car. I received a follow up afterwards and it wasn't one of those annoying sales-ey followups. Upon delivery, everything was seamless. Once again, my meeting with Eddie was wonderful. All of my paperwork was done within a few minutes and then he brought me to my car. I drove away with a big smile on my face! He followed up with me the next day to see if I had any more questions or issues and to call him should anything come up. I highly recommend this BMW Fresno and specifically Eddie. High fives all around!

September 5, 2018

I went in to look for a BMW and was helped by a young man named Levi. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions, made me feel comfortable... in the buying process. Would recommend to anyone!

September 4, 2018

I am a senior citizen and Radford treated me with respect and had so much patience with me. I appreciate his kindness. When I'm ready for my BMW... I will see Radford.

September 4, 2018

Radford has been the best sales person I’ve worked with. He asked the right questions and got the job done. He was very knowledgeable and professional.... Thank you for such an amazing and easy experience.

September 4, 2018

I bought an X5 & was very satisfied with my sales consultant Levi. Great service & product knowledge. I will definitely refer my friends to Levi

July 31, 2018

Bought my first BMW last month and what great service! Just was walking around looking at cars at all the dealers and decided to test drive at BMW and... loved it. Next thing I know Radford and I were figuring up the details. Absolutely love the car and the service!