• Amazing price and customer satisfaction

Sal in sales gave us a deal of a lifetime, made buy enjoyable, Jon in finance did a out standing job in getting the best deal possible. I will definitely be back. Computer wouldn't let me rate above with stars, but buying and service was 5 stars

• 2013 Lincoln MKX

Christi Guillory was very knowledgeable and helpful, easy to work with. Would recommend her to anyone.

• Superior Ford is SUPERIOR

Superior Ford was SUPERIOR to me in every way. Absolutely everyone that I came into contact from the Manager, Jesse - My Sales Person, the Office Lady, Receptionist and everyone else. They were very professional and went the extra mile to help me get the car that I wanted although it was difficult due to my unusual situation. The dealership is clean, professional, friendly, they know their business and have a great selection of vehicles. I have already recommended them to my family and friends.

• Honda Pilot

The Montgomery family, would like to thank salesman, Jesse Gray, for being such a compassionate and courteous employee of Superior Ford in Zachary, who helped us to purchase a Honda Pilot. You will be highly recommended to friends.

• Great Experience

Love, love, love my new Explorer!!! Jon Rabuck at Superior Ford was wonderful to work with. He did a great job explaining all the buttons and bows for us and answering our questions when I called back for info. Brian, the General Manager, was also wonderful to handle a visor problem for us. Good work Jon! I'm sure I'll be calling with each and every question. Many thanks for everything Jon!

• Great Experience!

I love my new Edge. Our salesperson Jon was great!!!

I love my new Edge. Our salesperson Jon was great!!!

• Great Deal!

• Awesome service great prices

Good tire prices the service was good and everyone was helpful

Good tire prices the service was good and everyone was helpful

• service review

Mr. William Chaney was very nice informative and respectful made my purchase worry free. Thanks for the new Suburban Suoerior and Mr. Chaney