Freedom Chevrolet Buick GMC

288 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Freedom Chevrolet Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • No Rush Deal

Everyone I dealth with was very nice and explained things to me. Took time with me and did not rush me

• Another Job Well Done

I was pleased with the service and the quick response for information needed to purchase the vehicle.

• Another Job Well Done

• Awesome

Great business I purchased my truck here and I have to say they were awesome I have never experienced service this great before thank you Freedom

• Great Guys
    April 29, 2017

All the staff that I encountered was extremely professional and most concerned about me asking questions bout any and all things.. Gee Gee was magnificent on explaining all the gadgets in the car... Mr Michael Fry is the best I would definitely recommend more people to purchase with Freedom Cheverlot

• My Car is The Envy of All

Service advisers are very helpful and courteous. The car was being admired by others getting service at the same time. The car is eye catching and very pleasant to drive.

• Amazing People
    April 28, 2017

We had an amazing experience on buying our new Truck , from Reggie the sales person to the Finance department and to the Service Department . Everyone was extremely NICE my Husband and I were completely satisfied. Thank you Freedom Chevrolet for making our purchase Very easy !

• Quick and Easy

very satisfied with the service, went for oil change and registration check up....quick and easy process, I like taking my car in for routine care.....

• Friendly amd Courteous

This visit was for an oil change. Althea has been our service rep for years. She is always friendly,courteous, and quickly responds to our needs. Without an appointment, our car was ready in about 1 1/2 hours. Thanks again for the good service you provide.

• Satisfied Customer
    April 25, 2017

My experience was positive; the staff was great, especially my service advisor, Chris Hightower. He is very helpful, answers questions promptly and demonstrates things that I don't understand about my car. I love the car and it's performance. Admiration from others lets me know that the car is desired greatly by others. I'm a satisfied customer.