New 877-297-3437 Dealer Website
Used 877-295-1798 Email Dealer
Service 877-468-2997

Average based on 21 reviews.
  • The Best!

The River Valley dealership is the easiest group that I have ever dealt with when purchasing a vehicle. Absolutely no problems, fexible to work with, and a group that know that YOU are the customer, some times hard to find these days. I won't buy a vehicle any where else from now on!

• JUST WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKYOU!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!! There are no words to describe how wonderful the Service Dept is. I am always treated with the utmost respect. They take very good care of all of their customers. Highly recommend this dealership to everyone. I bought my car there right off of the lot and have been going to them since day one.

• Excellent service

We were very pleased by the customer service. We bought a vehicle within under 2hours. They were quick and generous.

Just bought a New Truck and RVF went out above and beyond all my expectations! Great People!

• Amazing!

River Valley Ford made our experience of buying a vehicle before our 1st child was born very smooth, easy, and stressless. We already had a lot going on and buying a safe vehicle for bringing our baby home in the winter was important. THANK YOU River Valley Ford!

• Great Service

The service technicians found the problem that two other places had not. I am happy with the service, and glad to feel safe while driving my vehicle.

• Satisfied

I had a wonderful experience buying a used car at River Valley Ford. The process from beginning to end was painless. I would highly recommend checking them out before you purchase that next car. The staff at River Valley Ford were great to deal with and Tom went above and beyond the call of duty. Seriously, check them out before you go anywhere else!

• River Valley Ford

Simply...the best in the valley. They try harder to satisfy than any other dealership that I've known. They just don't come any better than River Valley Ford. Highly recommend their entire staff. John Olson Hudson,WI

• River Valley Ford ...........What an Experience!!!

I purchsed a used car from the fellas at River Valley Ford about a year ago. Since then I had one little issue come up and it was taken care quickly! I gotta say this place is one that you want to go back just to visit. They entire staff treats you like a friend of theirs. Kudos to the entire team!! I'll be back :)

• River Valley Ford

Great people and the service was fast.I would buy other car or truck from them.

Great people and the service was fast.I would buy other car or truck from them.