Ellsworth Ford Inc.

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 74 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• I bought a used truck.
    August 16, 2013

My salesperson was Glory, she did a great job. She was very upbeat and fun to work with. I liked the relaxed atmosphere, and the fact they had what th...ey advertised in the vehicle I wanted. The paperwork was in order and it was a very smooth transaction. I even forgot an item in my trade and they mailed it to me the next day. I will keep them in mind on my next purchase.

Good Salesmen and Good Dealership
    December 15, 2017

Stephen was a good salesman and very patient with us at the dealership. I felt that the dealership was a reputable place, and that a purchase from th...ere would have been solid. We didn't end up buying from the dealership, as there was some information I was hoping to get on the condition of certain car parts (brakes, tires, etc.). Also, another dealership that was reputable had the exact same vehicle, down to the color, with slightly higher mileage, at a lower price. I asked Ellsworth if they could drop their price at all, knowing that that car was out there-I didn't expect them to meet or beat that price, since the mileage was different, and had they offered anything, I would have bought from them. So, we bought from the other dealership, and have been happy with the purchase. I would still recommend Ellsworth Ford, since it was a nice place, and I don't hold anything against them for not coming back with a lower price, but business is business. I do wish I would have heard anything back from the salesman, or from the service guys about specific car parts, as I consider the life of those parts as part of the purchase too. Overall, still a positive experience.

Good experience
    December 6, 2017

The process was excellent all the way through. Very helpful and told me what to expect during the entire repair.

Todd, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! It's great to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction!... Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Excellent Service
    October 7, 2017

excellent service as always, on time and on price as they stated.

Excellent customer service!
    September 28, 2017

I brought our Mustang in to be serviced for a recall. Customer service was excellent! Definitely recommend!

Recommend!
    May 5, 2017

Recently had our truck, which we bought from Ellsworth Ford, serviced and they were quick and awesome! The salesman who sold us our truck even stopped... by to chat and see how we liked our truck and if we had any questions. Friendly atmosphere with quality vehicles and outstanding customer service.

My go to
    March 30, 2017

Everything was completed as requested with promptness and positivity.

oil change
    December 11, 2016

great service and people the work was done right on time fast good price easy appointment

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Kevin! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Wonderful service and great people
    May 20, 2016

Staff was very pleasant and courteous. Service was prompt and quote was right on. I was very happy with my overall service.

Great cars, friendly staff, missing one thing...
    May 16, 2016

We recently bought a new car from Ellsworth Ford a little over a month ago after my wife's van kicked the bucket after a good 8 years. We worked with ...one of the sales staff, Steven, who treated us like family from the moment we arrived. We ended up buying our new car the same day! They had a great variety, which was nice since my wife didn't have the best idea of what she wanted. Our one gripe is that they didn't have any listings on cars.com. We used cars.com to do research on other nearby dealerships as well as research various models. We found Ellsworth Ford here on site and had to look at their listings on carsoup, which was horrible to navigate and find dealership information, research vehicles, etc.. We found cars.com to be a better research tool as it was easier to navigate and access all of the info we were looking for. Aside from that we had an amazing experience with Ellsworth Ford and will be back in the future. Thanks Steven!

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, John! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit wit...h us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Ellsworth Ford Inc.