• I bought a used truck.

My salesperson was Glory, she did a great job. She was very upbeat and fun to work with. I liked the relaxed atmosphere, and the fact they had what they advertised in the vehicle I wanted. The paperwork was in order and it was a very smooth transaction. I even forgot an item in my trade and they mailed it to me the next day. I will keep them in mind on my next purchase.

• Recommend!

Recently had our truck, which we bought from Ellsworth Ford, serviced and they were quick and awesome! The salesman who sold us our truck even stopped by to chat and see how we liked our truck and if we had any questions. Friendly atmosphere with quality vehicles and outstanding customer service.

• My go to

Everything was completed as requested with promptness and positivity.

Everything was completed as requested with promptness and positivity.

• oil change

great service and people the work was done right on time fast good price easy appointment

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Kevin! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Wonderful service and great people

Staff was very pleasant and courteous. Service was prompt and quote was right on. I was very happy with my overall service.

• Great cars, friendly staff, missing one thing...

We recently bought a new car from Ellsworth Ford a little over a month ago after my wife's van kicked the bucket after a good 8 years. We worked with one of the sales staff, Steven, who treated us like family from the moment we arrived. We ended up buying our new car the same day! They had a great variety, which was nice since my wife didn't have the best idea of what she wanted. Our one gripe is that they didn't have any listings on cars.com. We used cars.com to do research on other nearby dealerships as well as research various models. We found Ellsworth Ford here on site and had to look at their listings on carsoup, which was horrible to navigate and find dealership information, research vehicles, etc.. We found cars.com to be a better research tool as it was easier to navigate and access all of the info we were looking for. Aside from that we had an amazing experience with Ellsworth Ford and will be back in the future. Thanks Steven!

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, John! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Customer

Very polite and friendly. Honest.. thanks again, Gary L. Kulow

Very polite and friendly. Honest.. thanks again, Gary L. Kulow

• Great service, friendly staff

Very friendly service. Staff helpful & let me look at new vehicles while I waited.

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

• Great dealership

Always have such great service will always use ellsworth wi ford

Thanks, Christopher! We're happy to help however possible. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

Always have such great service will always use ellsworth wi ford

• dealership

Great people Wonderful facilities Nice to do business with as always I wish this review was half as friendly as they are