Luther Hudson Chevrolet GMC

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 953 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

953 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Luther Hudson Chevrolet GMC from DealerRater.com

• Typical Metro Dealership
    April 8, 2014

Typical metro dealership. Called when vehicle was done, quoted price at $258.91 over the phone but ended up with a bill for $308.91. Not sure where ...the extra $50 came from but not surprised in the least. Was never told there a rental charge for the loaner vehicle and there is nothing stated on the rental agreement that I signed but that $30 was tacked onto the bill. Not quite sure why you would charge a rental fee on a DRAC vehicle since that is a GM program to allow people to try new vehicles. That's about as logical as have to pay for a test drive. So GM pays you to put the vehicle in the DRAC program and then you double dip by charging a rental fee. That is the first time I have ever paid to use a loaner at a dealership where I was paying to have work done. Your people are friendly but your tactics are suspect at best.

Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will... be reviewed with our team and please don't hesitate to call us if you'd like to discuss them in greater detail. Best Regards, Tim Jubie GM - tim.jubie@lutherauto.com

Helped us find our family car :)
    April 17, 2018

We went looking for our family car. They were super patient as we tried to make our decision. They didn't pressure us- just listened and helped us m...ake a informed decision about what car would be the best fit for us :)

Very good experience
    April 15, 2018

William was very good and made the process simple. It did take a long time to get the paperwork and everything processed, but the staff was very kind ...and helpful.

Quick to Help
    April 11, 2018

I had called Aaron after having my car totaled by another vehicle that went sideways in my lane after a bad snowstorm. As a single mom, I needed a car... quickly and at that; one that was safe and reliable. I was first looking at the Equinox but then after describing to Aaron what I was looking for in a vehicle, I test drove the GMC Terrain and fell in love! He was such a big help and I had keys in my hand the same day. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with.

Employees Worked With
    Willam Sames is very professional.
    April 8, 2018

William listened to my needs. He was very helpful with finding the right car for me. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Thrilled with service
    April 7, 2018

We were so thrilled to see that Kao was still there. We worked with him 2 years ago when we leased our Chevy Trax and were pleased he was able to help... us again. Amazing customer service!!!

Purchase of used Suburban
    March 31, 2018

Stopped in to purchase a Tahoe we looked at a few day earlier. It was already sold. Sat down with Matt and he provided us with several options for t...he type of vehicle we were looking for. A suburban had just been made available. He expedited it through a quick cleaning and got us out on the road for a test drive. We decided to purchase it. Matt was very friendly and helpful throughout the process and had the suburban ready for pick up that Friday. At pick up, he walked me through all the options and controls on the vehicle and helped me get the Onstar and the MyChevrolet phone app all set up. He followed up the deal with a personal letter thanking us for the purchase. Making sure we were happy with the buy. This was my first time working with Hudson Chev for a vehicle purchase. I am very happy with how everything went.

Rest in Peace, 2006 Acura
    March 29, 2018

We had to buy a new car rather unexpectedly after one of our others was brutally murdered in its sleep by a Cadillac, so we had only done limited rese...arch ahead of time. Despite our definite and somewhat desperate need, for another vehicle, we felt no pressure from anyone at the dealership and appreciated the up front pricing.

Overall Experience

Great experience with Brianna at Luther!
    March 28, 2018

Brianna was absolutely amazing to work with when looking for a new vehicle. She approached me right away on the lot with a friendly smile as I browsed... through the inventory and we were taking a test drive a few minutes later. We tested a couple different vehicles and Brianna was very knowledgeable about the technology and other features of the vehicle. We stayed in touch over the week and I was happy to come back to work with her on making the final purchase. Throughout the process, she made me feel very comfortable and while I was working with Finance and waiting for some numbers to come back (Jeff was also a great member of the team to work with) we went through the MyChevrolet App that Brianna had gotten set up for me already. Even after driving off of the lot in my new car, Brianna has been super responsive to any questions I???ve had and sent a very sweet card in the mail following up to make sure everything was still going well. So happy with the entire experience! Thank you Brianna!

Fantastic customer service
    March 27, 2018

This is my sixth purchase from Hudson Chev. Kao Yang has always been my salesperson and he is Fantastic. I highly recommend him for new or used car pu...rchase. Tim Jubie, the GM of the dealership creates a great culture of employees at the dealership. A culture that makes you want to hang around and get to know the other great employees. John Bonhus, the finance manager will help you get everything you need to make a great purchase. Awesome Experience one again. Thanks

Luther Hudson Chevrolet GMC