BERNARD'S Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

58 reviews

58 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BERNARD'S Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 21, 2013

Everyone was very helpful and friendly, would highly recommend to friends and family!!

November 27, 2018

Chase Paulson is the man to see if you need a new vehicle! Great experiance at the dealership in New Richmond! Very friendly and not pushy like anywhere... else. I would highly recommend seeing Chase as he is the best at the job. Bought the jeep for my wife's birthday and he even helped woth the surprise. Thanks a million

Thanks for the great review! All of us here at Bernard's welcome you and your wife to the family!What a great Birthday present! Enjoy your new Jeep!T...he Team at Bernard's

November 20, 2018

We love working with the knowledgable staff at Bernards's. They clearly run as a team since everyone is so helpful and making us feel important. ... Our Salesman Mark Flatten is amazing. He is great to work with and provides up the right amount of details regarding the product and options for financing. Carrie our finance person is also amazing. She was very accommodating with her schedule so we could take deliver before I needed to leave town on business. The best dealership in the Minnesota Metro Area/Western WI!

Mark Flatten

Sales Associate

NOT RATED

November 19, 2018

I was in and out within 2 hours and drove away with a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Latitude utility. Excellent service! Thank you so much! I Love it!!

Thanks so much for the great review! We take great pride in how we serve our customers and community!Enjoy your new vehicle and remember to share your... awesome experience with everyone!Thank you from the Bernard's team!

November 13, 2018

The service is always top notch. Last night I slipped and took out my blinker lever. Completely smoked it. So I couldn’t signal led tor right and... my wipers were in constant motion. Not good at all. With no appointment, I stopped in. The immediately got me and replaced the lever they had in stock. I’m back on the road an hour later. Thank you Bernard’s.

Chris Ailts

Sales Associate

NOT RATED

November 8, 2018

After searching at dealerships around our house in Stillwater, we couldn???t find what we wanted. One quick search at the next closest jeep dealership... and I found exactly what I was looking for. Chase was quick to reply with our inquiry and I test drove it later that week. Two days later, my husband came to test drive it as well and check everything out; and we were SOLD. The process was fairly quick - we were in & out within two hours (and when you have a two year old with you, that helps a lot). This will certainly not be our last purchase from Bernard???s. Everyone there is top notch and amazingly friendly.

November 8, 2018

Went in with my old van and Brian listened to my wants and needs for my busy family. Brian got us into a new Pacifica and the best part is that my kids... love it! Brian was not pushy or rushed, but gave great customer service!

Brian Bergstrom

Sales and Leasing Specialist

(5.0) 13 reviews

November 7, 2018

Brian Bergstrom was right there when we pulled up at the dealership. Got out of our car. Helped us all day didn't know what we wanted our Chrysler 300... was to small. Brian has patients. Took all day bought a 2017 Jeep 75 th addition. Loved it Intel we had to pack up go to work. To small. Told Brain we're sad😥 our Jeep is to small. Come back in we will fix you up. My husband and I waited a year. Called Brian told him we have 8 hours to spare need bigger. Pulled in he was waiting for us showed us a few SUVS. My husband said I want a new Chrysler Pacifica Brian said let's go excellent took us only 1 hour because there was a big choice. Thanks to Brain we bought a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica love it💚💛😉. Thanks Brian Bergstrom for all your help will be back for our next😄. PS. Don't hide from us! Dan&Tammy

Brian Bergstrom

Sales and Leasing Specialist

(5.0) 13 reviews

November 7, 2018

Stopped in at Bernards and spent a few minutes telling Chase what I was looking for. A day and a half later he had the exact Jeep Cherokee I wanted on... the lot. Needless to say, it was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had! If you want an honest, hardworking salesperson in your corner, you would be hard pressed to do better than Chase and the rest of the team at Bernards. BTW, there were no surprises, the price quoted was exactly what I paid,

November 6, 2018

I worked with Chase on the purchase of 3 vehicles over the last few years. He is very knowledgeable and professional! You can also tell he is very passionate... about making sure his customers are getting the best possible deal! He is also very patient, especially when we had 3 little ones running around the dealership!!