Beverly Hills Auto Group

65 reviews

65 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Beverly Hills Auto Group from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 23, 2019

Words are not enough to describe my business transaction with Ron & Michael. From the get go, Ron was very professional, patient and informative. He made... us customers for life. One week after visiting the dealership, I drove of with the 'perfect' gift for my Son. He made it affordable and went above and beyond to make sure we got the best deal. The most impressive part was how humble he is. He was not pushy but rather very helpful. He showed integrity and this is a quality that is missing from a lot of scammers out there. So, to Ron Hayo and the owner, thank you for everything and for making me feel I can trust again! I recommend Beverly Hills Auto to any and every one who is in the market for a vehicle.

Michael Goltche

General Manager

March 15, 2019

I parches the nice cadillac escalade from bevery hills and nader was a top notch sales person which I deal with every thing was very easy and transparent... from beginning with him and I refer him to my family and friend in future for buying car . thank you nader

• April 16, 2017

I went to Beverly Hills Auto Group after looking for a car at a couple other dealerships. Not only did the amazing customer service exceed my expectations... so did the selection of cars. They were able to get me approved for my dream car despite some challenges with my credit. I will definitely go back when I'm ready to trade in my car for a new one.

March 15, 2019

I saw a used 2007 Subaru Legacy online located at Beverly Hills Auto Group, went into check it out, and was very impressed with Nader's knowledge, hospitality,... and willingness to go above and beyond to make the deal happen. Kudos to him and everyone at Beverly Hills Auto Group for getting me a great car at a great price.

March 15, 2019

I bought a 2007 Subaru Legacy from Nader at Beverly Hills Auto Group and the process from test drive to discussing the features of the car to closing the... deal all went very smoothly - Nader knows his stuff and everyone at Beverly Hills is more than willing to go the extra mile to make the deal work. Kudos to everyone there and thank you - would definitely shop for my next car there.

February 9, 2019

My experience at Beverly Hills Auto Group with Nasir and his staff was amazing and it’s been a pleasure doing business with them now and in the future.

January 22, 2019

I recently purchased a Corvette and Ron Hayo was my salesperson. I saw the car the same day it arrived at the dealership, before it was detailed and mechanically... prepped for sale. I went over a multitude of items on my "wish list" of any items that I thought should be taken care of. I told Ron I was very interested in purchasing the car, and he immediately wrote a list of my requests and, sent it off to his Mechanic/Detailer. When I returned to purchase the car it was more than everything I hoped for. Buying a used vehicle can sometimes be a challenging venture. Ron's honest, hard working, and friendly attitude made the sale a great experience. It's a comfort knowing that I can return in the future, for a quality automobile, as well as recommending Ron and Beverly Hills Auto to Friends and Family. Thanks Ron , Joe S.

January 15, 2019

Ron was absolutely amazing, very professional, courteous and knowledgeable , I felt no pressure was entirely up to me , definitely will come back !!

January 10, 2019

I recently purchased a 650i BMW from Ron Hayo at Beverly Hills Auto Group. I live in NH and never physically saw the car . I have owned a number of BMW's... so I was very familiar with the car, but Ron was the link on the condition of the car. If Ron did not have the answer to my many questions he got the answer. I now have the car and everything Ron said was very accurate. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from Ron. Not only was he very knowledgeable about BM W's , he was one of the most honest car representatives I have ever done business with. Thanks Ron! Bruce Anderson

November 13, 2018

Ron was very helpful and straight forward with the price of the car he work fast,I was in & out of there in no time I’ll definitely go back whenever am... ready to change my car.I recommend this dealer Thanks again Ron.