Anderson of Hunt Valley

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• 2017 Acadia Denali
    February 18, 2017

Purchased a 2017 Acadia Denali, Everyone I worked with did everything they could to accommodate my request. There was absolutely no pressure to by th...e automobile. Great place to do business.

2017 Yukon Denali
    December 15, 2017

Brian was great to work with no pressure to buy, Told him what i wanted and he was great at making it happen, He wants me to call if any problems so ...that we are happy, Paper work was quick and painless, Love my new Yukon Denali,

Depenability
    December 7, 2017

Kevin Bacon is reliable and trustworthy. I depend on his expertise for my 2006 Buick Lucerne to operate safely, reliably and efficiently.

Addition to previous review
    February 10, 2017

I posted a few weeks ago about our purchase experience being very good. Two days later, we had a strut come loose from our rear hatch, which was like...ly just incidental to some factory line production issue. It dented the rear roof pretty badly and messed up the sheet metal on the hatch. I emailed the dealer immediately to tell them it had happened and I would need help Monday morning first thing. The dealer President himself replied to the email over the weekend, reassured me it would be fixed, they called me right a 9 AM Monday, got me a loaner with no hassle, I swapped out cars in 5 minutes, and they fixed my Acadia so I couldn't even tell where it had happened within a week. No questions, no issues, no hassles. They were all very professional and wonderful to deal with. They went above and beyond my expectations.

Great experience
    January 28, 2017

We loved our salesman Jug Brown. He communicated very clearly via calls and texts, which made it simple to narrow down our choices and make our selec...tion. Buying a car is never much fun, but they made it a simple process and I honestly felt like I got a good deal. Would buy again from them.

Communication
    September 15, 2016

Good communication from dealership. I did not buy from this dealership but appreciated how fast they responded to my questions.

Forklift operator
    July 18, 2016

The dealer didn't get back with me in a timely fashion and when he did I was no longer interested

Fast, friendly, honest, and efficient experience
    May 3, 2016

Fast, friendly, honest, and efficient experience from the time we spoke on the phone, walked in the door and then left with our 2016 GMC Acadia!

Nice Facility/Staff = excellent- fair
    April 25, 2016

Although Colton was a little stoic, he was very professional, patient and courteous in explaining the issues with our vehicle. We had a lot if issues ...with our vehicle, some of which were unsafe. Brandon seemed a little annoyed when he first began speaking to me, but in the end he was very courteous and very knowledgeable. Josh in the warranty department should NOT attempt to speak to customers regarding the RodanFields products that he sells as a second job. The customer becomes confused with discussing GM warranty information with obtaining the products.

Anderson GMC is great!
    April 2, 2016

I am nearing the end of my lease and I have been nothing but impressed with Anderson GMC. The leasing process was seamless and actually enjoyable (for... the first time in my leasing history)! I've taken my car to the Anderson service department for every needed item; the process is simple because I book my appointment online and wait in the customer lobby for the car to be finished. They always have coffee and usually donuts or something out for guests. I've never felt pressured to pay for anything more than what I scheduled for each service appointment, and in most instances, I have a coupon to use for my service! The costs are VERY affordable - the most affordable I've encountered in almost 10 years of leasing cars. I encourage anyone to consider Anderson if they are in the market for a new car!

Anderson of Hunt Valley