4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 3300 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3300 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DePaula Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• September 26, 2013

I visited two dealerships in the area and chose depaula chevy for its great customer service and large selection. Roger Kallop was a great sales perso...n to deal with from start to finish and found just what I was looking for. Jay in finance got me an incredible rate on my loan far surpasing even my local credit union. The dealer overall was a great experience.

May 22, 2018

Our salesman Sajad was wonderful. He worked over and above what we expected. We wanted Red and he was determined in getting it for us. Very pleased!

May 22, 2018

The deal was done all in one day. No back and forth. Sean took care of everything and walked out by dinner time. The whole process with Sean was excel...lent. Will definitely recommend others.

May 22, 2018

Sean worked with us to get inside our price range and made it possible to drive off the lot that day. He had the car we were interested in waiting fo...r us to test drive as soon as we got there so we didn???t have to wait around. He made the process easy and understandable.

May 22, 2018

Great explanation friendly knowledgeable salesman willing to go above and beyond very impressed with the whole experience by far best experience ever ...buying a car!!

May 21, 2018

My experience was perfect found the vehicle I wanted and Sean was an awesome salesman and his managers also made the car buying experience all around ...a great experience.

DePaula Chevrolet

Thank you for the positive review of your experience with Sean! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

May 21, 2018

I went into the dealership looking to trade my suv in on a used pickup truck. As luck would have it the used GMC Sierra I was interested in already so...ld...from there forward my salesman Sajad Noor and his sales/finance managers went out of their way to make me a great deal on a new 2018 Chevy Silverado instead. Overall a very pleasant experience and minimal pressure/sales pitch from start to finish.

DePaula Chevrolet

We appreciate your feedback! Congratulations on your purchase, we hope you enjoy the truck!

May 21, 2018

I went to DePaula to purchase my 2015 Silverado that was coming off lease. I met with Sean Agans to make arrangements. Loved his no pressure approach ...to pricing up a new Silverado lease for me. He went the extra mile for sure. I left telling him I would need to talk to my wife about the deal. I called him the next morning and set up a meeting for Saturday am to lease the new Silverado. We met the sales manager and the deal was made. The team at DePaula is well trained to take care of any questions. Stephanie Cassella sat with us to sign all the lease documents, she so pleasant and knowledgeable. Now to your Tec team again very helpful taking time to explain all the tec in my new truck.

May 20, 2018

Great dealership, everyone was very friendly & helpful especially Damien helped us a lot to find us the right deal. It was a nice experience working w...ith him

DePaula Chevrolet

Thanks for the compliments! We're glad you had a great experience and we appreciate the feedback.

May 20, 2018

John Clay went well out of his way to make the sale happen. Friendly and accommodating. Great staff work. Would recommend John and Depaula for your ca...r purchase.

DePaula Chevrolet

Thank you for the review of John, we're glad you had a great experience and we hope you'll return to work with us in the future!

781 Central Ave Albany, NY 12206