2794 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DePaula Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • 2014 chevy silverado

I visited two dealerships in the area and chose depaula chevy for its great customer service and large selection. Roger Kallop was a great sales person to deal with from start to finish and found just what I was looking for. Jay in finance got me an incredible rate on my loan far surpasing even my local credit union. The dealer overall was a great experience.

• Great service team.

Although I didn't buy my car there they treat me like a valued customer and it is appreciated. Nice people, great service.

• Very Good overall
    April 28, 2017

My time there was positive. My only two concerns would be with the lack of discounts and incentive that did not match advertised price. Two additional items that I would not have purchased were said to be free. Upon delivery those free items were rolled into financing and not free at all. John clay was very helpful and on point. He expedited the process and did a very good job getting things done in a reasonable amount of time. Overall I would recommend the dealership but I would suggest during the extended warranty/service selection process you gear down just a little and understand what the customer wants in coverage. Offer but don't push. Could have been a deal breaker if I wasn't flexible. I feel as a customer I shouldn't have to bend.

• Great Service

I went to DePaula Chevrolet on Friday 4/21/17. I just went in to take a Chevy traverse for a test drive. I met with Joe Tomaselli first who asked me some questions about what I was looking for and if I had a trade in. I told him I had a 2014 Chrysler 300 to trade and was just looking to do a test drive for now. He had me meet with the salesman Dimitri Kolomietes. Dimitri took me for a test drive in the Traverse and then we went for one in the Chevy Equinox. I knew right away the Traverse was the one I wanted. The only problem was, we couldn't come up with an agreed upon price for the trade in. Dimitri asked me to come back the following day. I went back the next day and met with Dimitri and Joe again to see if we could work something out. After a very long day and a lot of discussions back and forth, I walked out of there leasing a brand new Chevy Traverse and being very pleased with the service and the attention that I received from the staff. Thank you Joe, Dimitri and Alvin Porter.

• GOOD SERVICE

ALWAYS GOOD AND COURTEOUS SERVICE AT DE PAULA CHEVROLET

ALWAYS GOOD AND COURTEOUS SERVICE AT DE PAULA CHEVROLET

• Recommended

Excellent buying experience, John O was great, wouldn't hesitate to go there again.

• Quick and easy purchase
    April 25, 2017

Good experience. Sales people were patient, experienced and respectful. Listened to our needs & made the process quick & easy. Would recommend to others in the future.

• Equinox

Good experience, made the process quick & easy. Listened to our needs,

Good experience, made the process quick & easy. Listened to our needs,

• Mike medeiros

Awesome experience low pressure friendly good price

Awesome experience low pressure friendly good price

• Anthony Gallo

Anthony was a very professional and personable salesman. He was fast and made sure I was satisfied with what my needs were. I walked away with a new car and happy as could be.