2787 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DePaula Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • 2014 chevy silverado

I visited two dealerships in the area and chose depaula chevy for its great customer service and large selection. Roger Kallop was a great sales person to deal with from start to finish and found just what I was looking for. Jay in finance got me an incredible rate on my loan far surpasing even my local credit union. The dealer overall was a great experience.

• Mike medeiros

Awesome experience low pressure friendly good price

Awesome experience low pressure friendly good price

• Anthony Gallo

Anthony was a very professional and personable salesman. He was fast and made sure I was satisfied with what my needs were. I walked away with a new car and happy as could be.

• No appt for emergency repair

Check engine lamp came on, showed up without appt. John Catone fixed car quickly, on the road faster than expected. Thank you DePaula.

• Awesome experience!

My husband and I were on a tight budget for purchasing a used car. After searching on cars.com we came across a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze at depaula and inquired about it. We were contacted promptly and set up an appointment for a test drive. We were greeted when we arrived, offered refreshments and introduced to Alex Doin. He was friendly and awesome to work with. He didn't pressure us into the purchase or into adding on anything additional if we didn't want to. He offered plenty of information and was well informed about the cars available. He made us feel welcome and comfortable to ask questions and made the experience about meeting our vehicle wants and needs. He really made it a pleasant and great experience. We even had another test drive scheduled that same night at another dealership but after working with Alex we felt it was completely unnecessary to even go look at another dealership and ended up purchasing the car. I would definitely return again to depaula and recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car.

• Perfect
    April 14, 2017

They helped me find the right truck and worked with my budget. Everything was done in a few short hours. Great selection and friendly service.

• Outstanding dealership from sales to service

Tyler, my sales person, was excellent. He got me into the truck I wanted at a price I could afford. When my new Silverado didn't seem to be running correctly, the service department got me an appointment the next morning. Working with Kenny the Service Advisor to describe the issue was a pleasure, and the techs quickly diagnosed the issue and performed an update to my transmission software to address it. My truck is going much better now, and I couldn't be happier!

• Chevy Cruze

Very good professional service.Short wait to have my car serviced.

Very good professional service.Short wait to have my car serviced.

• Very poor salesman to customer service
    April 1, 2017

Was told one thing on the phone and something different when I showed up. Would not recommend to anyone. Was not impressed with the service at all

• Exceptional from Start to Finish
    April 1, 2017

Damien DeDonatis is all about meeting customer???s expectations, Car salesman make many promises, but few of them successfully executes what has been promised to their customers. Damien understands it is important to also develop honest relationships with his customers, that extend beyond the sale of a vehicle and treat them as real people. We leased two trucks through Damien in one week, because of his attention to detail, with no pressure to buy and most importantly, his knowledge of the business. The best car-buying experience hands down. It doesn't get any better than Damien!