• Awesome experience at Michael Toyota...again!

I have purchased 4 vehicles from Michael Toyota over the last 4 years, for my daughter and for my business. I have never been much for salespeople, especially car salespeople. But I cannot say enough about Sebu Yergatian at Michael Toyota. From the beginning I felt comfortable and also felt no pressure with my first experience and I feel that way today. The pricing, follow-up and customer service, and of course the terrific Toyota product they sell has made me a long-term customer of Michael Toyota's. I highly recommend Sebu and expect to buy more vehicles from him in the future.

• Typical shady used car dealership

Bought a car 2 1/2 months ago and i am already having problems with the starter, transmission, and speakers. They dont care because its out of warrenty. They wont back their products and lost my buisness.

• Wow I love my car !!! Micheal Chevrolet is awsome

I had the best experience at micheal Chevrolet! I love my new car ! I feel like Malibu Barbie!!!!!

• SkyWest Airlines, Engineering Coordinator

I was shopping around for a new truck and having been a previous customer from Michael Chevrolet, I knew the personnel would take care of me again. Such was the case with Jason Valles, the Internet Sales rep that helped me out. Jason went above and beyond and made my partner and I feel like we were family. I appreciate Jason going the extra mile and for not treating us like we were just numbers. If the opportunity arises, I will highly recommend Jason and Michael Chevrolet to friends and family in the future. Thank u Jason, and thank u Michael! I am a very happy customer with my new 2017 Colorado!

• Micheal Chevrolet Fresno ca

It was a very pleasant experience for both my husband and I we would definitely recommend this dealership to family and Friends....

• Michael's Chevrolet

Very professional...great Customer service...i will definitely come back and recommend Michael Chevrolet.

• Michael's Chevrolet

• the experience

very nice dealing with Ryan in the internet sales dept. would do business with him agian

• Michael Chevrolet

Troy Valdez was a very informative, non pushy, professional sales man and did a great job.

• Sales

Always an excellent experience buying and servicing my vehicles!!!

Always an excellent experience buying and servicing my vehicles!!!