Koehne Chevrolet Buick GMC - Oconto

4.4
  • Team #1

The entire staff and Team was very friendly and looked for ways to meet our needs and to make us comfortable during our visit. Team Number #1 !!!!!!

• OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!

I can't say enough about Koehne Chevrolet!! Exceptional service and hospitality!!! They treat you like family!!!

• Sales person 'Sue'

Sue, sales staff, is extremely rude to coworkers when visitors are in the facility. I was very uncomfortable looking around to buy a vehicle with this person in my presence. If this behavior is allowed, it does not bode well with this car company as a whole. I was embarrassed to be there and left rather quickly, although all other staff appeared to be very friendly and knowledgeable. Not sure if I will return if Sue is on the premises.

• Customer is #1

My salesman, Dave, was so helpful and realistic. He never pushed me into something I didn't want. I would go back again.

• Personal and gracious salespeople

Sales Executive Sue was very personal and gracious when we went to Koehne to test drive a recent trade-in. Very clean dealership.

• review

this is the worst place EVER for buying a vehicle. Of course they were very nice during the buying process, but when the transmission started to go out almost immediately they told me nothing was wrong. Then it DID go out several months later, which they made me pay 1/2 for. AND they bought a junkyard tranny when they told me it was rebuilt. Now, less than a year later, it went out again and they are refusing to do anything about it!!! I have had so many issues with this vehicle and the only help I have ever received is from the Green Bay Koehn auto, which is run by a completely different person obviously. The Oconto store treats people so badly I would never send anyone there. They are only looking out to cheat the less fortunate, and when something does happen to your vehicle are totally lacking in any empathy or the ability to be nice. They should be shut down!!!! It won't let me choose NO starts so I hit n/a- but that's what I rated this place...NO stars!

• Great car shopping experience

Definitely worth the drive from Green Bay! Nice facility and good selection of cars.

• Great service, great truck

I leased a new 2014 GMC 1500 Sierra. Super truck with lots of features. Staff was very helpful and friendly,and really knew their vehicles.

• Buy a New Equinox

Very nice to work with. I am a first time buyer from then. I have had Chevrolet be for and they have been great I hope this Equinox will be the same way. Time will tell. I have had it for only 4 hours so far.

• New Chevy Equinnox

I purchased 3 new vehicles from Koehne GM over the past 7 years. Every-time had wonderful service and there was smiles on all employees. There brand new dealership building in Oconto was is bright, cheerful and clean. Sue Neubert has great customer service and made the process of picking out a vehicle simple and easy. On the finical end they came up with and easy payment option that fit into my budget. I was on my way with my second new Chevy Equinox 2014, previously 2011, in no time in no time at all. I will continue to buy all my vehicles there in the future.