4.4
186 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of S&L Motors from DealerRater.com
  • Fast, efficient salesman

Dan kwilinski was wonderful. My time is limited and he made everything happen and even brought my current car that I was leading back to dealership for me. Sign and drive was great! Friendly, knowledgeable and was never pushy!! This meant a lot to me!

Thank you once again Bobbie, It was our pleasure to work with you. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have questions or need service on your Jeep. Until next time, my best to you and your family. Dan

• 2016 Dodge Charger
    May 22, 2017

Jake waters did an awesome job with helping me buy my car and being extremely friendly to my father and I he was very nice

• "Exceptional Service at S&L Made my Vehicle Purchase Easy"
    May 15, 2017

This was my first experience with S&L Motors in Pulaski, Wisconsin, specifically Bob Kapla. I was very fortunate to have Bob as my salesperson. He is outstanding! No gimmicks, no pressure and attempts at manipulative ploy. Just GREAT accommodating service!! S &L and Bob helped me get all the necessary toys/additions that took a lot of pressure off of me to do so. I highly recommend purchasing your vehicle from S &L, their costumer service surpasses anyone in the Fox Valley Region. In buying my Dodge 2500 from Bob at S&L I was at peace of mind knowing they weren't trying to hassle me, which we all know is close to priceless! My next vehicle will be from S&L Motors!! Becky Meulemans

• Satisfied

I had a great experience with S and L from start to finish. Excellent customer service and a more than fair deal on my trade in.

• Oil change tire rotation
    April 12, 2017

It's to bad that know butty cares couldn't even get air in my tires $&@#+ f$"?:$#%" wish I could say more But I think you get my point

• Derek was awesome!

Derek Klarkowski was on the lot and ready to answer any questions I had about the cars I was looking at. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. This was the first car I bought on my own since my husband died. I felt confident and comfortable enough to make this big buying decision without having to go into the dealership with male friend. Hey, Derek will not forget about you after the sale either! I had a few questions after I bought my 2016 Dodge Charger. Derek was quick to respond with the answers. He will take care of you too! I already referred my daughter and her husband! Great experience for me!

• very easy to work with

I would recommend buying a car from S&L motors anytime

I would recommend buying a car from S&L motors anytime

• Loving our Challenger
    March 24, 2017

Jacob Waters was great to work with,would ask for him when looking for a vehicle at S&L. He took the time to show us a Mustang we were looking at, then when we decided it wasn't what we were looking for, he showed us the Challenger. We love this car,and Jacob was very helpful,great to work with throughout the purchase process.

• What a great experience.

We have been working with Dan the past few weeks trying to find us a truck. He has been great to work with and his follow up has been great. Unfortunately we did not purchase from him but he worked his tail off trying to find us what we wanted. I would reommend anyone shopping for a used Ford truck reach out to him. They have the lowest prices around but we were looking for one particular truck so we had to go elsewhere. I will definitely recommend family and friends reach out to Dan and see what he can do.

• Unfortuantly NOT Good!
    March 8, 2017

We had one other experience with S & L a few years ago that was ok. It wasn't bad like most dealerships can be so we decided to go back. We thought this was our place to always come to buy vehicles now and it was our second time back. Unfortuantly the customer service was terrible from Ben. We felt rushed out of his office when another customer came into the dealership and the communication after we left with phone calls was nonexistent. I will not recommend S & L to anyone and will never came back after this!