(4.5) 282 reviews

New Used Service

4.5
282 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of S&L Motors from DealerRater.com
  • Fast, efficient salesman

Dan kwilinski was wonderful. My time is limited and he made everything happen and even brought my current car that I was leading back to dealership fo...r me. Sign and drive was great! Friendly, knowledgeable and was never pushy!! This meant a lot to me!

Thank you once again Bobbie, It was our pleasure to work with you. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have questions or need service on y...our Jeep. Until next time, my best to you and your family. Dan

• Thank you S & L.

Dan, Frank and Gregg were an excellent team to work with. Informative honest information with no pressure. Would absolutely buy another car from the...se folks.

• Excelelnr experience!

It was a stress free, no pressure experience! Fair prices and honest, nice people to do business with. I would buy another vehicle from them I. A ...heartbeat. Dan Kwilinski was our salesman and I felt he was wonderful.

• Wonderful Experience!

Bob went out of his way to find exactly what we were looking for and he did this in a remarkably short time period to allow us to take advantage of di...scounts. He is a "no pressure" honest salesman that tells you like it is. Bob is very friendly and accommodating. He will make sure your experience is everything you expect and much more! We would recommend S & L Motors and Bob Rezek. Looking forward to working with them in the future. Eldon & Sarah

• Smooth, easy buying experience

Bob was great to work with. He answered all of our questions in an honest manner and the whole buying process was smooth and pleasant .

Overall Experience

• Terrible Customer Service! Stay Away!!

TODAY I HAD ONE OF THE WORST CUSTOMER SERICE EXPERIENCES OF MY LIFE. I am a former customer and will NEVER enter this dealership again. Do not buy a ...car, service your car. or use the body shop at this dealership. If you want a Jeep go to Gandrud in Green Bay.

S&L Motors

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am personally sorry and would like to find out what transpired earlier this week. Please con...tact me at your convenience. Sincerely, Gregg Tank General Manager Gtank@slmotors.com 920-865-8000

• Never go there!!

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE that I have ever experienced! DO NOT buy a car or service your vehicle at S&L.

• for Bob Rezek

This is my 2nd time I have bought new vehicles at S&L motors and I have never been happier about the sales men and finance dept. and service I receive...d. These people were always made me feel like I was at home. When ever I had a problem or question they were right there to help me every step of the way. I have gone to other dealers and didn't like the service or the way I was treated . I wil always buy my vehicles at S&L.

• Excellent Service!

Bob was very knowledgeable and professional. I didn't feel rushed for time and he explained thoroughly every question I had. Also, Don had all the fin...ancial paperwork ready and easy to go over. I will be recommending anyone to S & L Motors!

Overall Experience

• Great experience at a great dealership!

Bob Rezek took great care of us. We felt good about dealing with him from the minute we walked in the door. We love our new Durango R/T!!

2298 WI-32 Pulaski, WI 54162