Gross Motors

(4.9) 30 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great example of what a dealership should be

Accommodating with my schedule, genuine care for the vehicle and work hard to maintain a strong dealer/customer relationship.

Thank you for the great review! We certainly appreciate your business, and we hope that you'll visit again soon!

• Great Job!

Cuyler, Jordan and Marcy couldn't of made our new Suburban purchase easier. Gross Motors is a great dealership!

• Gross Motors of Neillsville

Oil change on Saturday went very well. Made an effort to get me in for an appointment. Waiting room with TV and hot coffee was very nice. Friendly sta...ff.

• 2016 Colorado Purchase

Our buying experience was very painless. Everyone was very helpful from start to finish. We really like the friendly sales and service staff.

Darin, We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience! We certainly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon. If ...you have any questions or concerns about your new Colorado, please don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your new truck!

• Tom Sulser Melrose,WI

My wife and I were fortunate enough to have Jerry Gross take care of my 2015 Silverado today for some warranty work and an oil change. He was great to... work with and answered all of my questions. The service department here is the best! I recommend this dealership to everyone-buy a vehicle here and you will be taken care of! Thanks Jerry!

Tom, We're so happy to hear about your great experience. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to your next visit!

• Great staff!

Jordan was great to work with! He responded to my inquiries quickly and professionally, and made it fun to learn about our new Silverado! All the st...aff we dealt with were friendly and helpful...we felt like we were their priority. Thanks to everyone!

• Corinne Comstock

Scott Janke is a wonderful representative for Gross Motors! I was very interested in the Buick Envision prior to its release to dealerships. I spoke w...ith Scott and he took initiative and researched this vehicle for me and let me know immediately when it released and Gross Motors had one at their facility. Scott made the transition from my current lease into a different lease very smooth and to top it off, Gross Motors looked for special discounts that would apply to help me save even more! I am a teacher and they found an "Educational Discount" that could apply at this time! It was an overall great experience!

• great service

I had my oil changed and it was easy to make an appointment and they picked my car up and dropped it off for me.

• Very good customer service

Our salesman, Scott Janke, was very thorough and accommodating. He made our trade and lease experience go very smoothly. We definitely recommend him t...o anyone in the market for a vehicle. The lady who took care of the paperwork was very knowledgeable also. So nice to have good people to work with in a small town.

• great prices,

They always give me a deal I can not walk away from.

Gross Motors