Pietroske Inc.

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

891 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pietroske Inc. from DealerRater.com

• October 30, 2017

Friendly service and had the patients to deal and help us. Was a good experience.

Justin, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this great review. We are happy to hear everything went well for you. Sincerely, Tom Larson - Sale...s Manager - (920) 482-2434

May 21, 2018

Top to bottom a great experience. Glen is very helpful and not pushy at all. I never felt pressured. Would buy from again and recommend highly.

Glen Hietpas

Sales and Leasing Consultant

May 21, 2018

As I came in to buy my first "big girl car," Glen was very helpful in guiding me through this purchase. As I came in with a car already picked out, he... ensured I was looking for the right details in a car and not buying anything I did not need. He made the process easy and enjoyable.

Glen Hietpas

Sales and Leasing Consultant

May 20, 2018

Pleasant staff members. I was greeted quickly. Service to my vehicle was timely and as promised. Waiting area comfortable and clean. I would recom...mend this dealership.

May 17, 2018

Came to Pietroske for oil and tire rotation. Was offered and accepted a courtesy ride back to work. The gentleman was very receptive. Service Dept.... found a few other issues that needed attention. I was surprised to find out that the warranty still covered the replacement parts and labor. An additional issue required extensive costs. Pietroske was able to contact GM and we were able to get the cost down extensively because of our loyalty to GM. Loyalty to GM and Pietroske does have benefits. I simply trust everything and everyone at Pietroske. They wholeheartedly care about you as a customer and they have treated my family and I with utmost respect and loyalty. I am usually critical of customer service. Its hard to find good ol' fashioned customer care and service. Pietroske has mastered this. I usually delete and skip surveys and customer satisfaction requests. I owe it to Pietroske to give back what they deserve. What I know is that I trust Pietroske to take care of what needs to be taken care of - nothing more and nothing less. For the second time, I have been pleasantly surprised that service to my vehicle was covered by a warranty. I wouldn't know or expect these costs to be covered by a warranty with the miles and duration I've had the vehicle. What I do know is Pietroske is MY car dealership and I challenge anyone to find a better service department and car buying experience.

May 16, 2018

Excellent professional service. I would highly recommend this dealership to others for service and other car needs. I have used this dealership for ma...ny years and have consistently been very satisfied.

May 15, 2018

Deb made me feel like I was her only customer her attention to detail and utilizing her teammates was an incredible buying experience ! Iwould hearti...ly recommend her for any purchases of cars for any of my friends.

Pietroske Chevrolet Buick GMC

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear about your 5-star experience with Deb! We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again soo...n. Take care! Sincerely, Tom Larson - Sales Manager - (920) 482-2434

Deb Kerr

Sales & Leasing Consultant

May 14, 2018

My first experience buying a vehicle from Pietroske was wonderful. Dan Brunner is an exceptional salesman and extremely knowledgeable. The staff was w...onderful, smiles every time I walked in. The vehicle I purchased was priced right. I will definitely be going back there in the future to buy another vehicle.

Pietroske Chevrolet Buick GMC

Jamie, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those effo...rts and for leaving such an awesome review! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and look forward to working with you again in the future. Sincerely, Tom Larson - Sales Manager - (920) 482-2434

May 10, 2018

This is the fourth vehicle I have gotten from Pietroske Dealership. I have worked with Dan Brunner each time and am very pleased with his knowledge a...nd professionalism. He contacts me via e-mail periodically when offers are available and when I am ready to change vehicles he takes time to research vehicles with the options I am looking for. It is reassuring to know I can rely on Dan to take time to explain each vehicle and answer all my questions no matter how big or small they are. I would highly recommend asking for Dan if you are looking to purchase a vehicle.

Pietroske Chevrolet Buick GMC

Thank you for your terrific review! It is great to hear Dan could provide you with a positive experience. We appreciate your recommendation and hope t...o see you again soon. Sincerely, Tom Larson - Sales Manager - (920) 482-2434

May 9, 2018

We appreciate this dealership???s attention to detail with every service call. It is reassuring that they will perform necessary maintenance competent...ly as we intend to drive our Equinox for 100,000 miles or more all across America.

Pietroske Chevrolet Buick GMC

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am happy to hear our team could provide you with an efficient service experience. Please don't hesita...te to contact us if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Bob Berry - Service Manager - (920) 482-2117

Pietroske Inc.