Call This Dealer

Used

• Super deal again, so happy:)

Again I got amazing deal on my new car form Global Auto USA in Saint Paul. The selection of cars was just amazing. RAIMUND was great told as all of th...e history on what happen with the car, explained how car was fixed. Thank you again so happy with my new car.

• Love this place.

Raimund was super helpful and didn't pressure me into doing a deal right away. I feel low pressure selling is the best so I thank him for that! Very h...appy with the car choices they have on the lot, always best prices in town. Keep up the good work AAA+++

• Best car place, best price.

Very happy with my car purchase. They specialize in Mitsubishi Lancers, so many to choose from. Thank you again for great service and quality of the c...ar. Will tell everybody!

• Very impressive service and best value

I want to start by saying thank you to Raimund owner of Global Auto USA. He was super helpful explaining all of the details on every car in stock. He ...never push us to buy any particular car on the lot. We are very happy with 2013 Hyundai Sonata we bought at Global Auto. Car had low miles, very clean. All the repairs that dealership did were done professionally. Our mechanic was very impressed with the quality of bodywork and paint that was done to our car. Again thank you so much for this great experience :) We will recommend you to all of our friends and family. We got the best price!

Thank you so much. We really appreciate your business.

• Awesome

Great! The dealer was very helpful and nice. The dealership had a lot of great cars in great condition. I would recommend this dealership if you are l...ooking for a salvage vehicle in great condition.

Thank you so much. We really appreciate your business.

• I bought my salvage title here

I can honestly say working with Global Auto USA has been a pleasure. The owner there is very professional. I would not buy a salvage title from any on...e else in the Twin Cities honestly.

Thank you for your business.

• Very honest and profesional place. AAA+++

I have met with Dealer and was very impressed with all details regarding vehicle and Dealer knowledge. He also returned calls, had before and after pi...ctures of vehicle repairs, etc. I would recommend to friends, family. AAA+++

• So happy with my new car :)

I got my car at Globa Auto Usa in Saint Paul, MN. Very happy car was so clean, low miles and drove like new. RAIMUND the owner was so pleasant to wo...rk with, he was patient, explained everything well. He never tried to push on any particular car always gave us time to test drive any car on the lot. Best of all we got best price possible. Thank you so much.

• My first car !!!!!

My mom and I were looking for my first car , and global auto usa made everything super easy for us, I am super happy I got the car I was looking for,... the owner treated us amazing, he was so friendly. My best friend is buying a car and she is obviously going to see him . Thank u for my dream car !!!! ¿¿¿¿¿

• BEST DEALER IN SAINT PAUL, MN

I want to start by saying thank you to RAIMUND the owner of Global Auto USA he was so patient and so professional with my car purchase. He took his ti...me, he explained everything about the process of buying car with PRIOR SALVAGE TITLE. I got the best price on my car. I looked for months before I made a decision. Global Auto USA has its own repair facility they do immaculate job plus all of their cars are inspected by the state already so you will never have to worry about the title. The car was very clean, drove good. I inspected the car with my mechanic, everything checked out. Again thank you so much!!!

Global Auto USA