Jim Olson Ford Lincoln, LLC

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• great experience

I had been looking for a super duty for some time.i was getting frustrated with poor sales process at other dealership. It was Friday afternoon 3pm july 31st. I was recommended to call mitch at jim Olson ford. I walked into Jim Olson ford asked for mitch.i was told he was finishing up with a customer. The other salesperson was super friendly and helpful opened up the truck and visited with me til mitch was done. They happened to have a non current model. It was aggressively priced. We did the deal with just minor dickering. I wrote the check. Now it was 4:30 on Friday. The detailer was gone. My salesman personally detailed a F350 super crew. Then took the time to explain every function of that diesel truck. The finance man stayed till the end. It was 6:30 when I left new truck with me. Best buying experience I have had in years!!!!!!