• Satisfied Customer

Thank you for the kind words, glad we could be of service.

Came home to visit family for Thanksgiving and Krajnik Chevrolet did an excellent job repairing my 09 Malibu. Great car, excellent service, Family Friendly Dealership!

Thank you for the kind words, glad we could be of service.

• Satisfied Customer

They are very professional and do the job well. I am always satisfied when they service my car.

Donna thank you for the kind words.

Donna thank you for the kind words.

• diesel emission quality poor

Thank you for your review, it means a lot.

While the problem is not fixed, Paul K got the truck in the same day we called back with emission problems. We understand this could be a long process; Paul was very knowledgeable and took the time to make sure we understood the problem. He was honest and that is about the best you can ask when encountering a repair that could take time and money to solve.

Thank you for your review, it means a lot.

• Excellent group of people to work with.

It is nice to see a local business reinvesting into their community by updating their facility!

Thank you it is a very exciting time for us also.

Thank you it is a very exciting time for us also.

• Krajnik Chevrolet

Krajnik Chevrolet has helped me out in every aspect of taking care of my new 2016 Chev. Paul Krajnik the Service person has been more then helpful.

• needed a new battery

Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to here such nice things.

wwe use Krajnik for our auto needs, in this case a dead battery caused the trip in. Called early morning and when we had it towed in the car was taken care of in a timely fashion and we were on our way

Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to here such nice things.

• Great service

Did a great job, very satisfied, as always they are very helpful and informative. Would recommend to anyone. Always fast service.

Thank you for your review. We continue to look at ways to improve our service for our customers.

• Excellent Local Dealership

It is nice to have a local business I trust to service my vehicles, I always purchase my vehicles from Krajnik Chevrolet.

Thank you for your purchase and look forward to helping you in the future.

Thank you for your purchase and look forward to helping you in the future.

• Great service

Calvin Thank you for the kind words , look forward to helping you in the future.

Had a starting issue with my 2010 Colorado . The service department did a great job of addressing and fixing the problem . Everyone was very helpful and friendly .

• Helpful salesperson and service staff

Calvin thank you for the kind words. Hope that you enjoy your truck more many more miles.

My salesperson - Jeff- was a great guy to talk to and deal with , very knowledgeable and helpful . Anita was also a pleasure to work with . Paul and the rest of your service staff were awesome . I wasn't sure how to interpret Jerry . On my test drive he told me he had three rules , 1) he wasn't paying for a speeding ticket , 2) don't bring the truck back with me being drunk , and 3) no off roading . When I came back from the road test , he told me I couldn't have done much damage to my truck when I had the accident . I told him I had the fender and bumper fixed . Outside of that it was a very pleasant experience and I look forward to doing business with Krajnik again .