New 888-347-9714 Dealer Website
Used 855-452-8947 Email Dealer
Service 855-889-1184

Average based on 31 reviews.
  • Excellent group of people to work with.

It is nice to see a local business reinvesting into their community by updating their facility!

Thank you it is a very exciting time for us also.

Thank you it is a very exciting time for us also.

• Krajnik Chevrolet

Krajnik Chevrolet has helped me out in every aspect of taking care of my new 2016 Chev. Paul Krajnik the Service person has been more then helpful.

• needed a new battery

Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to here such nice things.

wwe use Krajnik for our auto needs, in this case a dead battery caused the trip in. Called early morning and when we had it towed in the car was taken care of in a timely fashion and we were on our way

Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to here such nice things.

• Great service

Did a great job, very satisfied, as always they are very helpful and informative. Would recommend to anyone. Always fast service.

Thank you for your review. We continue to look at ways to improve our service for our customers.

• Excellent Local Dealership

It is nice to have a local business I trust to service my vehicles, I always purchase my vehicles from Krajnik Chevrolet.

Thank you for your purchase and look forward to helping you in the future.

Thank you for your purchase and look forward to helping you in the future.

• Great service

Calvin Thank you for the kind words , look forward to helping you in the future.

Had a starting issue with my 2010 Colorado . The service department did a great job of addressing and fixing the problem . Everyone was very helpful and friendly .

• Helpful salesperson and service staff

Calvin thank you for the kind words. Hope that you enjoy your truck more many more miles.

My salesperson - Jeff- was a great guy to talk to and deal with , very knowledgeable and helpful . Anita was also a pleasure to work with . Paul and the rest of your service staff were awesome . I wasn't sure how to interpret Jerry . On my test drive he told me he had three rules , 1) he wasn't paying for a speeding ticket , 2) don't bring the truck back with me being drunk , and 3) no off roading . When I came back from the road test , he told me I couldn't have done much damage to my truck when I had the accident . I told him I had the fender and bumper fixed . Outside of that it was a very pleasant experience and I look forward to doing business with Krajnik again .

• Positive experience

Megan Thank you for your kind words , we look forward to be of service in the future.

I had a great and positive experience at Krajnik Chevrolet. Everything from start to finish was thoroughly explained and they made sure my car was in perfect condition before I drove it home. Several recall and warranty issues were fixed and I can already tell and feel the difference. Tom and Mitch were wonderful to work with. I had complete trust that my car would be repaired quickly and properly. Tom and Mitch were knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make this the easiest car repair experience I could have had. I will definitely recommend Krajnik Chevrolet to my family and friends, and will be going to them for all of my future maintenance, repair, and other vehicle needs.

They take the time to try to understand my explanation of the vehicle problem and then tell me what - if anything - can be done to fix it.

Donna thank you for the kind words .

Donna thank you for the kind words .

• Service

Got in right away at 7am when they opened and they had my service done quickly with great customer service.

Allison Thank you so much and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Allison Thank you so much and we look forward to helping you in the future.