Weeks Pre-Owned Center

559 reviews

559 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 10, 2018

My wife and I purchased two vehicles here in the past 4 months. Easy easy easy, great deals, all the way through the process was enjoyable. Dexter, the... finance guy was great too. Daniel Putzig is a top notch salesman.

Daniel Putzig

(4.9) 56 reviews

December 4, 2018

I have been servicing my Audis (2005 A6,2015 Q5) since 2006. My experience with their service and John Hansen is another reason why I bought a 2018 Q5... this past month. Over the years he has gained my trust because he is truthful, ethical and goes the extra mile to make sure you get the treatment you expect when buying a fine automobile. I have never had to make a return trip for any service. It has always been done the right way the first time in. Knowing we were leaving for a long trip and my concern over a cooling system/ turbo recall, he went out of his way when he saw me in the dealership to come over and reassure me that it was safe to make the trip. That reassurance meant a lot!

John Hanson

Service Manager

• February 24, 2018

I purchased a vehicle from Weeks from out of state. Steven F was very helpful and polite through negotiating the price I wanted. Additionally he helped... me through the process of what I needed to bring with me to actually purchase it. Getting through the dealership was quick and painless. Dexter John handled the financing and was also very polite and helpful. Steven went above and beyond to see me off. I have never purchased a car from a nicer dealership.

December 3, 2018

My plan was to only do a test drive, but after meeting and talking with Steven and Dexter, I decided to make a purchase. They both made me feel comfortable,... explained the process in detail, were efficient and kind. I love my new VW and would definitely recommend Weeks Pre-Owned to friends and family.

Steven Ferraiuolo

December 3, 2018

This is the third Audi we've purchased. From the moment we sat down with Janet I felt assured we were going to be able to seal a deal. She listened to... our needs, prior experience with other sales staff and explained everything. We were so satisfied with Janet that we did something we have never done before. We purchased and had our car delivered within 4 days. She not only explained how everything works in the car but followed up with us later to see if we needed any other assistance and told us to call anytime we needed anything.

Janet Chan

Audi Brand Specialist

(5.0) 83 reviews

November 30, 2018

Commented on my experience at Weeks preowned yesterday but had to add what a pleasure it was to deal with Derek Smith, Wayne Meda, and Dexter from finance.... No pressure sales team and very attentive to detail. Love my 2014 S8 so far. Thanks again to everyone

Wayne Meda

November 29, 2018

I would like to take this opportunity to share the wonderful car buying experience I have ever had over the many years I've been buying cars. Lisa Crawford,... my sales representative, was amazing! She was so efficient, thoughtful and nice. I can"t say enough good things about Lisa! I also had a great experience with Dexter John when it came to signing all of the paper work and listening to the comprehensive information concerning the warranties and purchasing of my automobile. Dexter also was efficient, informative and very nice. I would highly recommend using Weeks Pre-Owned when buying your car! I will be a repeat customer the next time I want to buy my car! Sincerely, Debra Carbone

Lisa Crawford

(5.0) 10 reviews

November 29, 2018

Derek Smith was wonderful to deal with in selecting and trying out the car. Very knowledgeable and friendly - a really great guy. And the same for Dexter... John in working with me on the financial side: we went over everything in great detail and actually enjoyed the process. I???m delighted with the car I purchased and with how the whole transaction was handled.

November 24, 2018

I???ve rated this dealership 5 stars because of the excellent service I received from my sales rep Derek Smith. It was a pleasure to work with him through... the process.. he was very responsive and attentive through the entire purchase. Dexter John handled the financing of my car and it was the easiest finance I???ve ever experienced.

November 24, 2018

Steve was so great and so inviting! He knew everything about the car which he shared with us, and even knew the new drop by GASHI. We couldn???t be more... happy and recommend him if you are looking for a used Audi. Give him a chance!

Stephen Mortati