Weeks Pre-Owned Center

New Used Service

415 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Impressed
    March 19, 2017

I've been looking for a very specific model of a car, and after searching on cars.com, I thought I spotted one at Weeks. However, the car wasn't the c...onvertible I was looking for and Rich has been looking out for the right model for me and keeping in touch with me when cars that fit my description come in. So far, I am impressed with the follow-through. I am confident he will find the right car with the right combination of features I want.

• Highly Recommend Working with Michael!
    January 12, 2018

I???ve been a customer at Audi for over 15 years, and Michael is a standout among strong salespeople. He???s smart, quick and an excellent communicat...or. He went the distance in helping me identify exactly the car that I needed. I can recommend Michael without hesitation!

• Upgraded from A4 to A7
    January 10, 2018

Just bought my new A7 Daytona Grey with competition package. Thanks Mark Ward-Willis for doing a great job sourcing my dream car and getting it delive...red on time!

• First of many Audis with Janet
    December 17, 2017

Following more than 20 years as a BMW client, and being disappointed in the brand???s latest offerings, it was time to look elsewhere. Janet???s conta...ct was shared by a neighbor whose family has been Janet???s clients for years. Our initial phone contact impressed me as Janet was genuinely interested in my needs, lifestyle, and expectations. Well, not only did she locate the perfect A4 allroad, Janet proactively provided the perfect price and lease terms by email - extremely convenient as my office is in NYC and visiting a dealership during the week is almost impossible. This morning my husband and I headed to Audi of Danbury to finally meet Janet, sign lease documentation and take the A4 allroad home. Her energy is contagious and her patience explaining all of the A4 allroad???s features much appreciated. We will be in the market again in a few months and will definitely be giving Janet a call! Special mention to Jeff Regensburger, the BM! He carefully explained the lease addenda and made the signing process quick and maintained a jovial attitude despite having a recent and serious injury.

Overall Experience

• 8th Audi from Janet Chan!
    December 12, 2017

... and our 10th overall from Audi Danbury. Janet makes the process so simple. She takes away all the worry and concern. You always know that she i...s working to get the best price. Our latest purchase experience started with an email to Janet on a Saturday afternoon, within the hour we were sitting with her looking at options. Within 20 minutes we had a deal. We picked up the car on Wednesday. Simple, streamlined, no stress. These are great cars. Audi Danbury is a great dealer. Janet Chan is an exceptional representative.

• Janet Chan
    December 12, 2017

Janet Chan has been the go-to person for my Audi leases. She is vivacious, friendly, and professional. Janet has also been effective and efficient he...lping me through the lease renewal process. I also love and appreciate the X-mas cards! BTW, The service experience at Danbury Audi has been exceptional, and the remodeling further enhances the experience. Please keep up the great work!

• 2nd car purchased from Janet Chan
    December 3, 2017

This is our second Audi purchased in 3 years from Janet Chan. I have been leasing cars for the last 25 years and Janet by far is the best car dealer ...my husband and I have ever dealt with. She is knowledgeable, prompt, honest and a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend her to everyone. See you in 3 years Janet! Stacy & Dan

• Mike Devine - out of state purchase
    December 1, 2017

Mike made my car buying experience a breeze. I truly had no expectation of buying from your dealership and had made a deal on an A4 in Albany, my curr...ent location, and he reached out about an online inquiry I had made the following week, and made me a better deal than I had here, in less than an hour we had made a deal and I put down a deposit. He was very accommodating with my schedule as I had a pretty long commute. He was a pleasure to deal with and very straightforward and honest. He explained everything Audi to me as I have never owned one (a previous Vw owner). He was personable and friendly. I couldn???t have asked for more. He made it worth the drive! :-)

Overall Experience

• Our best pre-owned buying experience ever!
    November 28, 2017

My husband and I have purchased many pre-owned cars over the years, from many different dealerships in Connecticut. What made Weeks stand out from the... rest was the outstanding customer service experience at every turn. Our salesperson Wayne was professional, knowledgeable, and really listened to our concerns. He went out of his way to ensure we had all the information we needed to make our buying decision. Dexter assisted us with financing and extended warranty information, and was very patient with our numerous questions. We left with a beautiful car, but more importantly--we left with a sense of being treated fairly. We will certainly recommend Weeks!

• Excellent Dealership
    November 12, 2017

Danbury Audi is an excellent dealership from sales, finance, service and overall experience. I have purchased 3 Audis from Janet Chan and the experien...ce has been easy and very professional. The finance staff and service department are great.

Weeks Pre-Owned Center